What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Haze-577x400.jpg
1990 7507SB88-5-copy.jpg 1988
1989 picture.jpg
Nevil never offered Seeds using a Haze female commercially that was a typo Haze x NL1 . His seed bank offering was NL1HzC

He did cross the first haze female to ruderalis x NL1 x NL1 . But it was not sold commercially

I wrote you and show you pictures before few sites for this missinformations you provade by xy person behind fake Nevile account on mr nice forums.

1988 was Haze female used with NL1 as polen donor...
Next year it was typo in catalogue Haze x NL5 this was typo....89
In 1990 no more typo it was NL5 x Haze......

Please dont spread missinforamtions based on fake acc from mr nice forum...thx.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Hempy does have a point.....but its a bit more complex than made out....when bx-ing using certain tech upto 4 or 5 times it becomes all about the male....so what hempy is saying may have something to it.... im not so sure about haze males...depending on how it was made.....nevil himself ended up using nevils haze#21 which was a female after much testing despite initially planning to use a male.....an im sure sam has said something about using mostly female hazes too

TheDarkStorm

1990filedata/fetch?id=17964682&d=16340437521988
1989 filedata/fetch?id=17964683&d=1634043752

I wrote you and show you pictures before few sites for this missinformations you provade by xy person behind fake Nevile account on mr nice forums.

Were the pictures they were putting up fake too....did you actually ever see nevil.....do you know were his seed collection is....or the persons who currently hold it.......there are about 10 people on this site who were speaking and meeting with nevil at the time....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i thought he would say that goatcheese ,
its not about the sex of the plant , its about the quality of it and its ability to pass on desired traits ,
not whether u use a male haze or a female , it makes very little if any difference
its about the individual plants , not their sex ...

I agree, Why would anyone use a plant with no observable quality traits. I don't care if it's male/female I won't use it if I see nothing.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This was my original comment.

The male carries the balk of the ancestral information.

I then posted key points to make it assayer .

Key Point 1
The Father passes on the Y chromosome without recombination, the DNA on that chromosome provides a genetic history of a males paternal ancestral line.

Key Point 2

Since males receive an X only from their mothers, a male’s father cannot be an X ancestor. Consequently, a male’s father and all of his ancestors are excluded from the X genealogy (Figure 1). Therefore, females are overrepresented in the X genealogy, and as we go back in one’s genealogy, the fraction of individuals who are possible X ancestors shrinks. This property means that genetic relationships differ on the X compared to the autosomes, a fact that changes the calculation of kinship coefficients on the X (Pinto et al. 2011, 2012) and also has interesting implications for kin-selection models involving the X chromosome (Rice et al. 2008; Fox et al. 2009).

Key Point 3
Unfortunately, the X chromosome is short, such that the chance of any signal of recent ancestry on the X decays rather quickly.

So how is this information telling any one to select for good or poor quality's ?.

Look up line breeding do a little research and then you will understand the importance ancestral information.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Line Breeding

“What is the purpose of line-breeding? As soon as an ancestor is represented more than once in the pedigree of a horse, there is a higher chance that the autosomal chromosomes carry a higher percentage of DNA of the relevant ancestor. The object of line-breeding is twofold. One is to reinforce the same DNA of an ancestor in the new product, which increases the chances that the genes on the DNA will be expressed. The other is to unite as many different parts of the DNA of the relevant ancestor as possible. A sire and a dam each pass on fifty percent of their autosomal chromosomes to their product. It is therefore theoretically possible that an ancestor passes on two different halves of his autosomal chromosomes to two different offspring. When you unite these two different offspring, parts of the different halves of the DNA are united in the new product. This is important because the total of the DNA forms the basis for the various qualities of the relevant ancestor. The more different parts of this DNA are united in the new product, the higher the chances that it will have the same combination of qualities as the relevant ancestor.”

GoatCheese

Veteran

It doesn’t say if the Haze was the female in the HazeNL1 hybrid in that strain description you posted. You just want to believe that's what it means.

Nevil actually had the habit of listing the male FIRST and female SECOND sometimes, while usually female is listed FIRST and male SECOND.
Here’s a post from Nevil where he lists a G13 hybrid as NL1 x G13 and the Hashplant x NL1 as NL1HP when we know both the G13 and HP cuttings were females.

So you finding a strain description where Haze is listed FIRST it doesn’t really proof it was a female Haze plant regardless if it was listed FIRST.

...but this was the “fake” Nevil posting at MNS forums, right.:wtf:

Nevil said:
When I first got the NL varieties, there were 8 types, 1-8.
They came with descriptions, which I published in my catalogue. These descriptions may not correlate with what later developed. The original intention was to purchase seeds from the US NL growers. It didn't work out and supply dried up. I kept the lines separate and inbred them. NL1 and NL2 stabilised into distinct types and NL5 only produced one unique individual.
NL1 was a full blood Afghan indica. One thick main stem, dark green leaves, modest yield with nuggety buds, a little coarse with good resin production, which when ripe went golden. The high was narcotic. The seeds ranged from tiny to massive. I used to love the big ones. Large fat heavily and darkly mottled seeds. Selecting for these seeds made this Afghan even coarser. It was fun to show people these seeds.
The best line of NL1 actually came from the smaller seeded types, better high and bud structure.
There weren't many pure indica lines around in those days. Big Bud, Hash Plant and G13 were pure indicas in my estimation, but were cuttings. NL1 was the only good pure Afghani male line I had.( there was Sams Afghani#1, but that was toxic in a bad way) The NL2 was a Kush.
I put the NL1 out there as a pure strain. I wasn't popular. People would tell me, "give me the pure strains", but if it cost them 10% of their yield they would complain, well try 50%.
The pure indica hybrids were more popular. NL1 x HP and NL1 x G13 were the best. At least people could use the word pure (very popular). But they were good!

I expect that a lot of people holding what they believe to be pure indicas today, would find, if the truth be known, that the sire line traces back to NL1.
N.
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/ques...e-6#post-63816

bigherb

Veteran

Mis information is the reason I wrote my article years ago.

I have almost all haze related post saved

please do your research before spreading mis truths

I asked many / most of these questions to Nevil when he was posting, just as I’ve asked Sams . But Nevil loved to discuss details ( Nevils post Below)

The best haze hybrids that I bred came from the First Haze female I grew. It was bred to a 75% NL1 ruderalis male. I was so impressed that my first Haze release was NL1xHzC, from a select NL1 cut. It wasn't as good as it's predecessor.
Excluding FH female, the two males A+C were genetically the best (progeny testing). If any of the other females had better progeny than the males, I would have used them, but they didn't. Because of Hazes being slow to flower, it was more efficient to use the males, but this was not my motivation. I wish that I had kept FH, but such is life.

N.

Quote:
im dying to know what haze parent was used in your first haze hybrid released at the seed bank the hazeXnl1?

Quote:
HzC
Quote:
the 89 nl5haze
Was HzC. HzA died before commercial quantities were produced.

Female Hazes were not used to produce commercial quantities of seed.
N.

1luvbigherb

CannaT

Premium user

I asked many / most of these questions to Nevil when he was posting, just as I’ve asked Sams . But Nevil loved to discuss details ( Nevils post Below)

The best haze hybrids that I bred came from the First Haze female I grew. It was bred to a 75% NL1 ruderalis male. I was so impressed that my first Haze release was NL1xHzC, from a select NL1 cut. It wasn't as good as it's predecessor.
Excluding FH female, the two males A+C were genetically the best (progeny testing). If any of the other females had better progeny than the males, I would have used them, but they didn't. Because of Hazes being slow to flower, it was more efficient to use the males, but this was not my motivation. I wish that I had kept FH, but such is life.

N.

Quote:
im dying to know what haze parent was used in your first haze hybrid released at the seed bank the hazeXnl1?

Quote:
HzC
Quote:
the 89 nl5haze

N.

1luvbigherb

I just don’t agree or believe in the truth of that source, no anger but you’re more of a story seeker than someone who gets into genetics or breeding. In general, even though you have a lot of information, you lack experience with genetics and I don't want to go into deeper stories with you. The same source of information says that jack herer, ssh and diesel are the same cuting. That SSH was before Jack herer etc .... it's all a bunch of lies that only a gullible man or in this case inexperienced can believe...........

I can confirm with certainty that he was behind these catalogs.
None of you can confirm that Nevil wrote behind that forum avatar,
By the amount of nonsense and lies that nickname wrote
we can only conclude that this is a person who wanted to increase sales of mr nice genetics ,
but not by the quality of the seeds, but by blaspheming someone else’s genetics...................... ................

Thats enugh what i want to say, try growi some hazes, make some expirience to yourself
it will be harder for you to sell such cheap stories....as this guy from mr nice fake nevile water boy avatar was.

sbeanonnamellow

Hey bigherb, thanks for clarifying and putting me onto a more factual information regarding Nevil and his experience with original haze specimens. I don't like contributing to the spread of misinformation. Your recent comment shows a lot about Nevils understanding about the plants at the time. Especially the importance of progeny testing males. That is where you see the observable traits they pass on. It's really cool. A lot of incredibly knowledgeable folks around here. Around this plant. On this forum it really is a place where the cream off the top seems to be.

Hempy, I owe you an apology man. My latest comment was criticizing in ways it didn't have to be. Your comments had me dig into a publication I have that's a little over my head so I haven't really delved into the entire scope of it's contents. Imagine my surprise when I go thumbing through it to find something proving myself right only to find the following:

"19.13 Markers to Assess the Sex Phenotype in Cannabis

The identification of male and female plants originating from a population of germinated seeds of cannabis is a key aspect in the commercial production of marihuana. Male plants need to be identified and rouged out prior to flower development to avoid potential pollen spread, which could result in seed devel opment if pollination were to take place. The identification of male-sex specific markers has received considerable interest in efforts to develop those into methods that can assist in separation of male from female plants early during development.

By initially using RAPD markers to separate male from female plants in dieocious hemp, Sakamoto et al. (1995), showed the presence of two DNA fragments (900 and 730 bp in size) which were detected in all male plants but were absent in female plants. These two DNA fragments were cloned and used as probes in gel blot analysis of genomic DNA. When the male and female DNAs were allowed ta hybridize with the 500 bp probe, no differences in patterns were observed between these plants. In contrast, when the DNAs were allowed to hybridize with the 730 bp probe, much more intense bands specific to male plants were detected, in addition to fess intense bands that were common to both sexes. The 730 bp DNA fragment was named MADC1 (male-associated DNA sequence in Cannabis sativa). The sequence of MADC1 did not include a long open reading frame and it exhibited no significant similarity to previously reported sequences. In a study by Mandolino et al. (1999), RAPD analysis revealed the occurrence of a 400 bp band which was consistently found only in male plants. Following sequence characterization of this MADC2, a low homology (54.8-59.8%) was found to retrotransposon-like elements in plants but not to MADCI. Interestingly, the sequence was shown to be present in both male as well as female plants, suggesting it was not specific to the male chromosome. Primers developed from this region were used to specifically distinguish male from female plants based on different-sized bands produced following PCR. Sakamoto et al. (2005) conducted further RAPD analysis to identify additional male-specific bands in hemp (MADC3-771 bp in size and MADC4~ 576 bp in size) which were characterized as retrotransposable elements and reported to be present on the Y chromosome as well as on other chromosomes in male plants. Torjek et al. (2001) reported on additional male-specific sequences MACS 5 and MADC6 which were not homologous to any previous sequence.

During our research on the development of a new PCR-based test to distinguish male from female plants of marihuana and hemp at the seedling stage of growth (Chen et al. 2015), we analyzed DNA samples of leaves from growers and breeders across North America and a few from Europe. The PCR analysis con, Sistently showed the presence of 2 bands in all male plants (560 bp and 390 bp in 8iZe) and only one band in female plants (560 bp) (Fig. 19.13). In a few plants that Were hermaphrodites (showing male flowers in addition to primarily female flowers), all were observed to be genetically female. In a population of seedlings derived from germinated seed, we observed a 4:6 segregation of male: female plants (Fig. 19.13). This PCR-based method was developed into the GreenScreen Plant Sex ID kit (www.screenyourgreen.com/).

19.14 Future Directions
One of the obstacles to obtaining a complete understanding of the genetic complexity of cannabis is the current lack of genetic information on commercially used strains of marihuana that are deposited in a verified database (Welling et al. 2016) . Given the vast number of strains with unique names developed by seed companies, breeders and home enthusiasts, this would be a vast undertaking. However, the inclusion of information of the genetic background and parentage of the most common and widely used strains for production by seed companies would allow for accurate investigations of genetic diversity within Cannabis sativa to be made. Sequence characterization of a larger number of strains is required. The other intriguing aspect that requires further in-depth research is the molecular basis for the development of male and female plants and the characterization of the underlying mechanisms. These studies would shed light on the role of sex chromosomes and the regulatory gene sequences that guide floral development and phenotypic expression of male and/or female sex.

Fig. 19.13 PCR detection of male and female plants in marihuana. Male plants consistently showed the presence of 2 bands (560 and 390 bp in size) while female plants have only one band (560 bp). Upper panel Lanes 8 and JO are male plants. Middle panel Lane 8 is a male plant. Lower panel Lanes 2, 3, 6, 7, and M are male plants"

Suman Chandra - Hemant Lata Mahmoud A. ElSohly Editors

Cannabis sativa L.Botany and Biotechnology

Springer

I'll be the first to say that I don't know exactly what all that means, buy I'm pretty sure it says that males have additional genetic material that they contribute. It comes down to a quality vs quantity at the end of the day, but leaves a strong argument for the importance of male/sire/stud lines in breeding. The bull elephant, silverback gorilla, haze a/c lol My bad for not being more open minded Hempy. I appreciate these conversations. Hope you are having a lovely day. Much love

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
I just don’t agree or believe in the truth of that source, no anger but you’re more of a story seeker than someone who gets into genetics or breeding. In general, even though you have a lot of information, you lack experience with genetics and I don't want to go into deeper stories with you. The same source of information says that jack herer, ssh and diesel are the same cuting. That SSH was before Jack herer etc .... it's all a bunch of lies that only a gullible man or in this case inexperienced can believe...........

I can confirm with certainty that he was behind these catalogs.
None of you can confirm that Nevil wrote behind that forum avatar,
By the amount of nonsense and lies that nickname wrote
we can only conclude that this is a person who wanted to increase sales of mr nice genetics ,
but not by the quality of the seeds, but by blaspheming someone else’s genetics...................... ................

Thats enugh what i want to say, try growi some hazes, make some expirience to yourself
it will be harder for you to sell such cheap stories....as this guy from mr nice fake nevile water boy avatar was.

Cannatorium/Rosemary Incense/Astro THC..

You’re getting upset again when people aren’t interested in your horseshit and it isn’t the first time. You always think you know everything better than others and every time people aren’t buying into your fantasies you start to call them names. Always the same story with you.

..Soon you’re gonna tell us again that you’re leaving ICMAG cause we're bunch of assholes, only to come back little later using a different name.:biglaugh:
Why don't you grow up already.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

N.

Quote:

Quote:
HzC
Quote:
the 89 nl5haze

N.

1luvbigherb

i highlighted the parts of bh s post that are particularly relevant in this current conversation ,
they underline the fact that nevil did not say haze males were better than haze females ,
just that he had them and wished he also had females to work with as the one he did have produced the best ...

sam also says there is no difference if you use a male or a female ,
just that you use an elite plant , the way around you do makes no difference ,

the current line of debate by the op is based on a false premise,
to be honest im not really sure what its about ...

Last edited:

...CR500AF...

As a family who has had to breed horse, cattle, for many years as for a living, males are important but, you never put them in with anything less than the quality of the male, if you are not looking to waste your money that is. little off topic but i think i made my point, it is the same with plants...:)

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
I'll be the first to say that I don't know exactly what all that means, buy I'm pretty sure it says that males have additional genetic material that they contribute. It comes down to a quality vs quantity at the end of the day, but leaves a strong argument for the importance of male/sire/stud lines in breeding. The bull elephant, silverback gorilla, haze a/c lol My bad for not being more open minded Hempy. I appreciate these conversations. Hope you are having a lovely day. Much love

The elements in question are only indicators. That section of the paper tells you one way to distinguish males from females using only sequence. And transposons and retrotransposons have nothing to do with quality of genes or anything. They're just endlessly replicating nonsense that jumps from one portion of the genome to another. They certainly have implications of relevance for when things go wrong but not really when they go right. They interrupt as needlessly as they replicate.

Back to Haze! :groupwave:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy, I owe you an apology man. My latest comment was criticizing in ways it didn't have to be. Your comments had me dig into a publication I have that's a little over my head so I haven't really delved into the entire scope of it's contents. Imagine my surprise when I go thumbing through it to find something proving myself right only to find the following:

Hi SB you dont ow me an apology mate you showed me respect even if you did not agree with me and that is what a discussions about.

Haze is a hybrid that was first developed in the 60s and the very best Haze was from the F1s matting.

All Sam has tried to do with it is preserve it the best he can.

When we grow haze be it Toms Haze Ohaze or Nevil's Haze we seek out the exceptional plants and going by what people like Tom says its around the 3% and the rest is hay. Haze is a Hybrid what we are seeing in the 3% i believe is Haze ancestral plants showing up closer to the Haze F1 matting.

Nevil was the person who told me about the ancestral memory of males and Line breeding .

JohnnyChicago

How do you want to recommend a female when nobody finds a great one and everybody reports hay from SamS OH lines for 2 decades?
Where are the great OH females of the last 20 years that are not from/via Tom Hill?
Other than mine, SamS was so happy to see, that looked like his OH mother he liked a lot, used for "massive seed production". There have been not many. After I shared it, there are a few more, of course. Via Todd too. But I wouldn't compare his to our OHs. I wonder if mine was one of the few females out of 1.000, SamS said you need to select to improve the Haze.

In this case here, Gollis OH being very inbred, the separation work already been done by him it makes not much difference if you use a female or male. You can simply select a male for frost etc. and hit everything with him.

But I do recommend to use males too, when I gift OH seeds. Since there is a difference.
Females are great too. Haze19 and Sams mother have not been used for commercial seed production for no reason. Huge Haze plants do carry plenty of tiny seeds and are not much more unconvinient for professional use than indicas you need to veg long time. And if Mac is using a Golli male after having used twice reversed females, it does make sense for many reasons...

CannaT

Premium user

Cannatorium/Rosemary Incense/Astro THC..

You’re getting upset again when people aren’t interested in your horseshit and it isn’t the first time. You always think you know everything better than others and every time people aren’t buying into your fantasies you start to call them names. Always the same story with you.

..Soon you’re gonna tell us again that you’re leaving ICMAG cause we're bunch of assholes, only to come back little later using a different name.:biglaugh:
Why don't you grow up already.

in the absence of arguments there is only insult .... there is no point in arguing with you at all. Everyone knows that you are an ordinary troll who has grown 10 plants in 10 years ... you are funny and irrelevant in the final story. :*

GoatCheese

Veteran
in the absence of arguments there is only insult .... there is no point in arguing with you at all. Everyone knows that you are an ordinary troll who has grown 10 plants in 10 years ... you are funny and irrelevant in the final story. :*

You got me, Rosey..
i went thru over 500 of these earlier this year
fetch?photoid=17965434.jpg

You’re seemingly one of those people, who – when they understand that they’ve lost the debate – they start mocking someone’s growing skills or telling them they’re small time growers. Hah-ha. What a petty person you are, Astro.

Here’s Nevil about your “Haze female” x NL1 again in bigherb’s quote:

Quote:
Quote:
HzC
N.
Haze C is a male, Rosey.. Nevil just listed it FIRST and the NL1 female SECOND.

But you didn't understand this and never bothered to double check your false assumptions, did you.
..and now you're upset and getting pissy again, Rosey. You always behave the same.

You have serious trouble admitting when you’re wrong, Astro. It’s an Ego problem.:wtf:

CannaT

Premium user
You got me, Rosey..
i went thru over 500 of these earlier this year
filedata/fetch?id=17965444&d=1634117551

You’re seemingly one of those people, who – when they understand that they’ve lost the debate – they start mocking someone’s growing skills or telling them they’re small time growers. Hah-ha. What a petty person you are, Astro.

Here’s Nevil about your “Haze female” x NL1 again in bigherb’s quote:

Haze C is a male, Rosey.. Nevil just listed it FIRST and the NL1 female SECOND.

But you didn't understand this and never bothered to double check your false assumptions, did you.
..and now you're upset and getting pissy again, Rosey. You always behave the same.

You have serious trouble admitting when you’re wrong, Astro. It’s an Ego problem.:wtf:

what you had grown in these cups tomatos ? ahahah nice one this topic aint about me or you....you are troling again..its about haze...and someone sad that typo was 1988 no it wasnt it was 1989 I give my evidences all of you that say it was real Nevile give me one evidence for it ???

I dont get it only evidence for Nevile online are posts made on Mr nice forum and constantly you copy paste same qotes by xy guy....i dont belive it can you get it ????....it was cananbis noob behind these avatar probably def and blind if SSH and Diesel are the same to him....

TDS,BH,DEA and you....I dont atack you i just want one evidence on real Nevile online....please just without posts copy pasted from another forum....which purpse was to promote seeds from one seed bank...I have my evidence they are in catalogues.....and all this you say nah it aint real it was real nevile not say type that...you are funny....
but everyone has the right to believe what he wants
full right with a lack of intelligence is to believe stories that clash with real life.....I put catalogues you put copy paste from xy guy who shure wasnt Nevile.......and thats are your evidences....stop troling goat......

after all, as soon as you go to refute my allegations. means I hit you in the middle.
to a tall man to say he was small would take it as an irony....
and would not react..

A beginner who doesn't grow anything like you.
the truth bothered you....
and then you went to prove to me with cups your mom planting cucumbers and tomatoes this year that you are a real grower.

Show plants, not mom’s pots from the garden....
but why talk at all to a man whose purpose is only to troll.

have you ever made a general statement on this forum in your 11 years worth mentioning???

Go troll and help your mummy in garden its healtier than sit in front of pc all day. :*

CannaT

Premium user
OK i will make topic for prove that Nevile was funny trol...look this ahahhaah...

When I first got the NL varieties, there were 8 types, 1-8.
They came with descriptions, which I published in my catalogue. These descriptions may not correlate with what later developed. The original intention was to purchase seeds from the US NL growers. It didn't work out and supply dried up. I kept the lines separate and inbred them. NL1 and NL2 stabilised into distinct types and NL5 only produced one unique individual.
NL1 was a full blood Afghan indica. One thick main stem, dark green leaves, modest yield with nuggety buds, a little coarse with good resin production, which when ripe went golden. The high was narcotic. The seeds ranged from tiny to massive. I used to love the big ones. Large fat heavily and darkly mottled seeds. Selecting for these seeds made this Afghan even coarser. It was fun to show people these seeds.
The best line of NL1 actually came from the smaller seeded types, better high and bud structure.
There weren't many pure indica lines around in those days. Big Bud, Hash Plant and G13 were pure indicas in my estimation, but were cuttings. NL1 was the only good pure Afghani male line I had.( there was Sams Afghani#1, but that was toxic in a bad way) The NL2 was a Kush.
I put the NL1 out there as a pure strain. I wasn't popular. People would tell me, "give me the pure strains", but if it cost them 10% of their yield they would complain, well try 50%.
The pure indica hybrids were more popular. NL1 x HP and NL1 x G13 were the best. At least people could use the word pure (very popular). But they were good!

I expect that a lot of people holding what they believe to be pure indicas today, would find, if the truth be known, that the sire line traces back to NL1.
N.

This is real Nevile post....catalogue from 1987 ahahhaha.....the best...
Click image for larger version  Name:	SeedBank-Catalog03-1987-Page07of16-MP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.8 KB ID:	17965502

NL9 x SK 1 ahahaahah this profile make me laugh a lot....original Nevile....ahahahah the best.

A good source of truth.

But I know this was fake catalogue
and Nevil has nothing to do with it......

he wrote the real truth behind the false profile 30 years later...

If its my forum anybody who copy paste this noob Nevile fake account it will be banned for a week ....ahahahh

the internet is fighting fake news, and the quality of forums is measured by the quality of content. Either way copy-paste noob qotes by noob acc contributes nothing better.

NL1 was the only good pure Afghani male so it was C male x NL1 male...nice breeding boiz...

it is very difficult for the human body to lie. If you see that someone is writing contradictory and that his statements do not match the statements from before, he is a simple liar.

sry for off topic but im done....

Status
Not open for further replies.