What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
…I know you think that…But your behavior says otherwise…I don’t think anyone doubts your growing skills it’s just that you do not take criticism in any form well… it’s a known fact…Lots of us are guilty of the same old thing…have a good day:smoke:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
…I know you think that…But your behavior says otherwise…I don’t think anyone doubts your growing skills it’s just that you do not take criticism in any form well… it’s a known fact

LOL, Coming from you that is rich. Might be your facts but coming from you it means nothing. My behavior speaks volumes when you and 20 others are all running cuts I shared with them. Spent my $$ and time doing that. So ya I'm fine with my behavior.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know what your point is And I don’t want to know because every time I converse with you it always ends up a shit hole if I can only put you on ignore I would but it doesn’t function for me…I’ve watched you with amusement because you tangle with so many different people on a fairly regular basis and it’s consistent …truth be told I regret ever touching any of your genetics I can tell you that much…None of it was as good as your head is telling you that it is… sorry over & out ..
This has absolutely nothing to do with a Haze discussion

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s a proper post >>> OHaze ripening
27F25572-9F43-4282-BFFE-92111E8DC95B.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know what your point is And I don’t want to know because every time I converse with you it always ends up a shit hole if I can only put you on ignore I would but it doesn’t function for me…Truth be told I regret ever touching any of your genetics I can tell you that much…None of is was good as your head is telling you that it is…

It's clear you can't understand much. Here we are in the haze thread seeing another Starcrush meltdown. We never know from 1 min to the next if your gonna have one of your 10 year old tantrums. It's not the 1st time. Here's a suggestion cull all my cuts that you still grow after 5 years. You just posted pics of HK didn't ya lol. If that's your truth you shouldn't have any issues culling them all. WE BOTH KNOW YOU WON'T. . I'll do ya a favor and put you on ignore.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a wind bag Speak for yourself cause there’s no end to your hot air… there’s no “we” it’s only you & You are so tiresome & It’s disturbing how inflated your head is … thanks for reminding me …not Holding any of your douche bag cuts..f*ck off please…pretty please?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m logging out now …when the coast is clear some of my friends @ the other place may let me know …goodbye

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Canna many years ago early to mid 2000s brought out a nutrient specific for Haze.

I remember seeing a picture of the Canna Haze nutrient along with a wright up on it and then when i re looked to see if i could get it here it had vanished. I guess the demand was not there and they pulled it.

Dee.S73

quite all 3 part nutes have the advantage that npk ratio CAN be changed as they are usually a grow, bloom and micro bottles with different npk concentrations.
nothing difficult there, just being able to read bottles labels and do easy math is enough. :whistling:
​​​​DS

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi Lost i have head room so i normally put them in flower around 2ft now with good vigor your plant can easily end up at 6ft to 7ft and taller but i then start to train tie any way. Keep them away from the light intensity in flower you will end up with fuller less airy flowers by doing so.

I am hoping to spread them out away like you did. They are already starting to stretch only been 48 hours. The THH octopus one stayed super short last run thought it might have been because it was shaded out by the tall ones but that was under a horizontal LED, she's looking super stacked and squat in vertical too. HPS also giving longer internode length in veg on the tall ones.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
They may not stop growing until well into flower mate just tie train them and enjoy i have seen them grow inches over night.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of those sativa goddess...the Golden Queen ...BS-meter in hand says level has increased again...wtf?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210928_055300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	233.0 KB ID:	17953426

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts