What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t

Veteran
Hempy LOVELY BUDS! These look so promising ! Amazing job!

GreenHouse Seeds 97' SuperSilverHaze F3
( thanks to the guy who knows who he is )

50% HazeC / 25% NL5 / 25% SKUNK

Nothing grows like real old SuperSilverHaze, its magic! Now lets see how they flower yums yums!

It looks so promising!

100% organics , 20 Liter pots under LED+CMH

Just look at this nl5hzC dominant monster, I so miss those plants, its like meeting an old friend again!

I have more females and males so I am making proper F4 and clone everything.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hazeCgoodies.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	17948573

ssh3.jpg

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
how long will you cure them for ??i hear you on the selection i dont doubt its quality im still not up to speed on the diffrent nh around i hear talk of old ones best cant get it no more etc but those buds particularly the one you call haze A leaner looks real potent to my eyes reminds me of some great stuff ive had in past ,, so is nevilles haze nl5 xhaze Ax haze A? or nl5 x haze A x haze C ? im guessing its both A and C as to how you describe your leaners .,,i know you a huge fan of nevilles work can you recomenmd a legit source for nh ? i see gh and shanti both have it for sale etc

Hi harvestreaper Nevil's haze mother is a Nl5xHzA plant that Nevil selected that looks like a Thai. The Father is HzC .

I got my seed 2002 i think or before and they were F1 seed Nevil had made in 97.

The only person to have these plants was Nevil he made the seed and sold them on consignment to GreenHouse Seed. Then shanti was given the parent plants All of his plant library and a ton of seed. The only person that can re produce these and other lines of Nevil's was shantibaba at Mr nice.

I haven't grown the current offerings i read some are not happy with the current but have read some that are but i cant say.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD7983C2-0CDC-45CA-BB06-69F6B3B5B6F1.jpeg
19F56B8A-94A7-4F7D-826B-DA5D2AB713BA.jpeg
EBA8D333-C571-4B66-8476-6E612F12D670.jpeg
Lol ...Seasons on it’s last legs in these Haze are just showing sex ... here’s a a male that got the aXe today & to be fair they were put out very late

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy LOVELY BUDS! These look so promising ! Amazing job!

GreenHouse Seeds 97' SuperSilverHaze F3
( thanks to the guy who knows who he is )

50% HazeC / 25% NL5 / 25% SKUNK

Nothing grows like real old SuperSilverHaze, its magic! Now lets see how they flower yums yums!

It looks so promising!

100% organics , 20 Liter pots under LED+CMH

Just look at this nl5hzC dominant monster, I so miss those plants, its like meeting an old friend again!

I have more females and males so I am making proper F4 and clone everything.

bravo ! :smoke out:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Credit to the person that made the F3 SSH Star i told Leet if they turn out like they did for you he be a happy man and they look good.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hi harvestreaper Nevil's haze mother is a Nl5xHzA plant that Nevil selected that looks like a Thai. The Father is HzC .

I got my seed 2002 i think or before and they were F1 seed Nevil had made in 97.

The only person to have these plants was Nevil he made the seed and sold them on consignment to GreenHouse Seed. Then shanti was given the parent plants All of his plant library and a ton of seed. The only person that can re produce these and other lines of Nevil's was shantibaba at Mr nice.

I haven't grown the current offerings i read some are not happy with the current but have read some that are but i cant say.

ic ic thanks for the info

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Awesome looking buds, Hempy. Real old-school sativa look to them. I don't know if you've ever been inside a dispensary but the buds they sell are these little round green turds of machine-processed indica-dom crap that look nothing like real weed. Night and day.

Hi OldCoolSativa i have never been in side a legal bud dispensary or coffee shop going by what Nevil n others told me i didn't miss much.

It all comes down to genetics and to a small degree knowing as a grower how to get the best out of the plants you have.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I remember a post Shantibaba made here(?) many, many years ago saying that it would take growing out 300 seeds of SSH to get 1 plant that would have the high noted in the description of the strain that everyone was looking for.

I appreciated his honesty. :shucks:

harvestreaper

Veteran
I remember a post Shantibaba made here(?) many, many years ago saying that it would take growing out 300 seeds of SSH to get 1 plant that would have the high noted in the description of the strain that everyone was looking for.

fucking hell man lol that devalues the breeding if it takes that many you could probably take 300 seeds off of 50 diffrent lines and find the same high to lol

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
.....im sure shanti only had about 15 of what he calls the old ssh (nevils f1 ssh) to look for parentals recently.

I got F1 SSH made by Nevil from shanti i think around 2003 shanti was given a ton of seed by Nevil .

All the Nevil's haze sold threw Mrnice in the yellow packs i think up until 2003 were made by Nevil shanti had posted that at CW it was no secret.

I never liked SSH had to much of what i call a dirty high to it for my liking.

The SSH F1s grew like trees each to their own i say but they were strong.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strong as f*ck … mine was at least , I had the ‘03 yellow pack via heaven stairway

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Get 30 people popping 10 ea to move it along quicker :D. There is an SSH cut here in Cali that was the HT winner for 97/98/99. It's been around for a long time. I don't know how many seeds it took to find her.

TheDarkStorm

All I know is when mr nice seeds first released ssh it was released as ssh upgraded....im sure I remember nevil still being part owner of one of ghs coffee shop still in 1998-1999 and the old shh was still being supplying under nevils watch an was different to ssh upgraded....both were being put out .....nevils even won the cup again....im sure in a recent interview shanti gives the game away when he talks about the old ssh and the original c5 parent nevil used to use to make the original versions...an how the parent after was different......im sure even arjan years back brought up the fact thar mr nice ssh was first launched as ssh upgraded an questioned wat the upgrade was...there must be others still around who seen this too..not sure wat went on after cuz it looked like the modern ssh kept developing.
Quote from arjan.
####### also claims to have upgraded the SSH. In fact he calls himself “the father and mother of the White Widow and Super Silver Haze” in the Italian Dolce Vita magazine. Really? Wow.
How could have ###### upgraded the Super Silver Haze that Neville had created and that was so good to have won three cups in a row (’97, ’98, ’99)? What did he make better? Isn’t that the funniest thing?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
20210628_142404.jpg

Here it is 97/98/99...SSH ccw.

All I know is when mr nice seeds first released ssh it was released as ssh upgraded....im sure I remember nevil still being part owner of one of ghs coffee shop still in 1998-1999 and the old shh was still being supplying under nevils watch an was different to ssh upgraded....both were being put out .....nevils even won the cup again....im sure in a recent interview shanti gives the game away when he talks about the old ssh and the original c5 parent nevil used to use to make the original versions...an how the parent after was different......im sure even arjan years back brought up the fact thar mr nice ssh was first launched as ssh upgraded an questioned wat the upgrade was...there must be others still around who seen this too..not sure wat went on after cuz it looked like the modern ssh kept developing.
Quote from arjan.
####### also claims to have upgraded the SSH. In fact he calls himself “the father and mother of the White Widow and Super Silver Haze” in the Italian Dolce Vita magazine. Really? Wow.
How could have ###### upgraded the Super Silver Haze that Neville had created and that was so good to have won three cups in a row (’97, ’98, ’99)? What did he make better? Isn’t that the funniest thing?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I dont mean any disrespect to Arjan here but i would not quote a thing he had to say as truth when it came to Nevil or Shanti or the Haze work Nevil did.

All the seed Nevil made that was sold threw GHS was made by Nevil away from GHS and sold to them on consignment.

SSH up until 2013 along with Nevil's haze had not changed and peoples grow threads showed that. After 2013 i lost interest and stop following.

After Shanti sold his share of GHS and started MrNice that is when Nevil past shanti his plant library and a tone of seed. The plants to reproduce SSH from my understanding were part of the library along with other lines like Nevil's Haze.

The plants in this grow are all F1 SSH

image_521135.jpg

TheDarkStorm

IMG_20210922_221445.png
The point isnt arjan.....its why ssh was released as ssh upgraded....and was side by side with nevils ssh while he was in Holland an was actually called ssh upgraded.....its been since that point in time or not long after nevil disapeared that it changed......the old ssh and new ssh are clearly difrentiated by shanti himself aswell.....when asked what the change was shanti dont want to say or avoids the question......shanti recently went back to look for parent stock...he hasnt used sed from 04 or 09 or anything made since the existence of mr nice...he has gone back to what he himself calls old ssh....i think this says alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts