What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Because i believe it is a mexican/lumbo. I smoked a shit ton of it in my youth and thai too. They are very different from each orher. That teak leather stuff is india by way of south america.

The hazeA seems to have proper old school thai in it.....it reminds me of old thai....that dead petals, chocolate, tobaco, liver, antique leather, spices an cardamom background is there an comes through much heavier....its the hazeC that has the more sandlewood thing going on an seems more lumbo type

So Original Haze is 70% female?

So no true/firm males?

THH = 70% females
so true Haze?

Haze A & C = firm males
So not pure haze?
Likely Haze x Thai?

Must have been Haze fem x firm male of sorts

That about right Thomas?

Sam has said in recent past that he did not see intersexed plants in haze excepting perhaps the haze with thai blood. At the same time he has always stated haze runs 70% female. Really guys you cant have it both ways lol. The things he saying means something different to me than most are hearing haha.

If he says haze runs 70% female then he equates haze mostly with this 4 way thai heavy description we been hearing for 40 years and takesy backsies are in poor taste.

For the record ha. I gave that shit to you guys free. I had no idea it was even sams until after. Gypsy prolly kept the server banging off it for a minute but it was out of my pocket with apologies to sam after i learned it was his and not some defunct posi seed outlet. I dabbled here and there after spain etc. I will let you know if i ever get paid for any of it lol. Folk who like to come along and otj out on me can suck my pucker - haze train my ass, i just tryna get high over here lol.

Last edited:
bullshit , that ban was appropriate

When I first came here to IC , his post were very educational , I loved that big plants thread his sour D grows etc . Now his post are disrespectful and out there . I would be concerned if he was someone I cared for , like an elderly at his late stages .

If I was younger me I would have responded long ago . He’s disrespectful to us and he has disrespected me by name Atleast 3 times in recent weeks

1luvbigherb

I have carte blanche bigherb and get to do whatever the feck i want lol. If you are honest in your life and tell shit how it truly is you too will enjoy these type of priveleges tehee.

bigherb

Veteran
I have carte blanche bigherb and get to do whatever the feck i want lol. If you are honest in your life and tell shit how it truly is you too will enjoy these type of priveleges tehee.

Get off my dick And lay off the bottle

I haven’t even responded to you and you keep speaking my name , Your a lame . Keep my name out your mouth

Tell us about your experiences with Haze and what we can do to bring out the best and preserve it . Nobody wants to hear you keep talking shit like a drunk Uncle

Get off my dick And lay off the bottle

I haven’t even responded to you and you keep speaking my name , Your a lame . Keep my name out your mouth

Tell us about your experiences with Haze and what we can do to bring out the best and preserve it . Nobody wants to hear you keep talking shit like a drunk Uncle

Dude you are almost single handedly responsible for taking haze 5 steps back you bet your ass i gunna call you on it.

We have different experiences with haze. The one i smoke is not the one you know. I fear sam aint got niether these days but its just a hunch. No doybt though - your yakyak pressed him into releasing more stuff he probably should not have.

harvestreaper

Veteran
haze 7 14.jpg
so weres the freshest drop of your own ,bred by you ,,haze seeds at tom ?i need to get me a pack

pheno 7 of todds

Status
Not open for further replies.