What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

No decent thai bud ever been brought to holland except for what was already in haze. All these haze thai later hybs were inferior wannabee laos introductions.

There was quite a bad a#s lowland thai in the thai-tanic....thai82 was held in Europe too....there was also a 72 thai and a 76thai....but yes tom your right most were very hard to get hold of in pure form or not available long.

you been gaurding the ports or some ?lol

Naw man but it just litterally disappeared man i damn sure was watching the ports from sfo to long beach and in about 1986 it all went from chocolate thai to inferior laos bullshit. It was 10 years later i went to holland and got douched by a bunch more inferior shit trust me there was no thai bud they wish lol.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Its not going to happen because what i am saying is 100% true.

What are you actually saying?
So far I think what you've said is:
That Thai is in Haze, and that's a good thing.
THH is the best haze, and the rest are inferior.

Most entertaining thread on IC but I have to wonder if too much sustained haze use might be a problem for some people. :chin:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Naw man but it just litterally disappeared man i damn sure was watching the ports from sfo to long beach and in about 1986 it all went from chocolate thai to inferior laos bullshit. It was 10 years later i went to holland and got douched by a bunch more inferior shit trust me there was no thai bud they wish lol.

i can only speak of my own experiances had a few decent thais in dam in mid 80s ,,, at the same time ive never had my world rocked by one ,, ,,frustratingly the strongest sativa i ever smoked outta holland didnt come with a name ,,the mango thai laos was quite interesting very trancey think thai lovers might like exporing those genetics ,,sams thunk didnt imppres me but it crossed well an i keep a thunk x nl5 x haze on rotation that has a good positive no drag effect

harvestreaper

Veteran

Most entertaining thread on IC but I have to wonder if too much sustained haze use might be a problem for some people. :chin:

yes you understand good there is only one thai worth having an its in the only haze worth having i guess with this kinda generousity of knowledge displayed the seeds will be free to lol

Not at all. More like the haze that has been released and described for several decades as a 4 way hybrid from posi to tfd is superior to the older lumbo stock and like far superior to the new brainfart lumbo stock. I dont care squat where you get it from lol.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Not at all. More like the haze that has been released and described for several decades as a 4 way hybrid from posi to tfd is superior to the older lumbo stock and like far superior to the new brainfart lumbo stock. I dont care squat where you get it from lol.

would you class the haze neville used as old lumbo stock ?

Where the f*ck was sam running to correct the flying dutchman release of original haze described as the 4 way hybrid. Standing by saying it was legit and from him thats where lol.

harvestreaper

Veteran
the posi stuff ime was not as dark as nevilles hybrids more up positive euphoric like coke ,,nevilles stuff hit you in the heart an was paranoid inducing like i say darker vibe ,,i always preferred the former type of effect,,,,,,, which is stronger better ,,personal preferance i guess

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Thai bud coming along mid-late 90's and beyond from holland to hempy to muffin man to sam is absolutely laughable believe you me.

You should read my posts Tom.

No Thai i saw that was imported in after 85 was even worth smoking it was rubbish.
A close mate collected Thai from with in Thailand in 85/86 that was amazing what i have now was imported into here in 1978.

Thai sativas were widely grown here and still are.

Nexus7

Came out about 50/50 by the way. Half of you give 2 shits about truth and half of you are perfectly content to have sunshine blown up your ass all day lol. 50/50 is close enough i will no longer accomidate hippies

So 50/50 Male to Female ratio with the THH?

Is that correct Tom?

You should read my posts Tom.

No Thai i saw that was imported in after 85 was even worth smoking it was rubbish.
A close mate collected Thai from with in Thailand in 85/86 that was amazing what i have now was imported into here in 1978.

Thai sativas were widely grown here and still are.

The years are about right but in my pipe or it didnt happen hempy haha.

So 50/50 Male to Female ratio with the THH?

Is that correct Tom?

Hell no it rolls about 3:7 m:f as do most all seedlot from traditional sinse areas they are for the most part gynoeceious selections. Its a major clue to anybody who actually following as it all would be squashed upon a single outcross to a truely dioecious line guys.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Because i believe it is a mexican/lumbo. I smoked a shit ton of it in my youth and thai too. They are very different from each orher. That teak leather stuff is india by way of south america.

i do like that leather just got one outta todds its like having old friend over to stay ,,,,but i hear you and would agree on the very diffrent type of hazes of posi an nev as to which is better that up to the individual to enjoy deciding imo

Nexus7

So Original Haze is 70% female?

So no true/firm males?

THH = 70% females
so true Haze?

Haze A & C = firm males
So not pure haze?
Likely Haze x Thai?

Must have been Haze fem x firm male of sorts

That about right Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.