What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t

Veteran
I have some MadMac's Original Haze , got it through DrYoung.

Haven't smoked Original Haze ( seedsman ) since 2015 in Vancouver.

It will be great to see how these plants smoke and how they compare to my old 97 NH clone.

They definitely look beautiful and a bit similar to the 97 NH, yet different too.

I recently also grew the Zamal X Tom Hills Haze , I dont know who made it , but got it through DrYoung also. It's not special and thats a nice way to put it.

Attachments

• photo2045922.jpg
    photo2045922.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 12

TheDarkStorm

I’m buying some thunk next! Supposed to be spicy.
really nice greatdalas

Thunk is a very good line..there are some very good phenotypes in the line...I think you'll really like it sub24ox7...its probably one of my favorite lines from sam's work....have you managed to smoke any of the sk haze x hawaiian yet...those look really nice..might have to get someone to run afew of those.

Sub24ox7

I like the o. Haze skunk Hawaiian, minty and tasty. There is variation in the line as expected so you can find some that barely lean more to the Hawaiian indica and some much more o. Haze/skunk. Not as clear or energetic as seedsman o. Haze but nice. I kept a pheno and it’s interesting.. will keep.

Greatdalas

Thunk is a very good line..there are some very good phenotypes in the line...I think you'll really like it sub24ox7...its probably one of my favorite lines from sam's work....have you managed to smoke any of the sk haze x hawaiian yet...those look really nice..might have to get someone to run afew of those.
Tube hawaiian x skunk haze and it was not good, very hermaphrodite the same that skunk haze x skunk x skunk haze, love potion/ haze x skunk haze and the other love potion hibrid and mexican hibrid
Only good this thunk f2 gift me years ago for other grower

TheDarkStorm

Thunk f2 (thai/skunk x haze) 110 days 11:20 h of light o

Does anyone know if the thunk is actually made two separate ways....cuz from what Greatdalas has listed and the actual plant thats come out it does look like that is looking like a thai skunk. I always thought the line was thai/haze x skunk....is there perhaps a version made as thai/skunk x haze....or maybe its just me and it is a thai/haze phenotype. ?

Greatdalas

I was looking for information for a while about the composition of Thunk and there is very little information, the little that I found is that it is thai haze x skunk, but it could be wrong.
This is other thai dominant phenotype 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210519_160333-600x768.jpg
Screenshot_20210519_154942_com.android.gallery3d-600x1244.jpg
Screenshot_20210519_160316-600x1487.jpg
Screenshot_20210519_155258_com.android.gallery3d-600x1244.jpg
Screenshot_20210519_154937_com.android.gallery3d-600x1244.jpg
Screenshot_20210519_155637-600x2037.jpg

Sub24ox7

I had intersex issue with o. Haze x Hawaiian indica too. Pollinated the whole room lightly. The one I kept doesn’t.

TheDarkStorm

I was looking for information for a while about the composition of Thunk and there is very little information, the little that I found is that it is thai haze x skunk, but it could be wrong.

Yeah thats a beautiful looking phenotype...looks like a thai but enhanced....thank you for sharing the pictures.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thunk is 3/4 a Thai leaning haze from O Haze seed apparently.....when I made myself f2s of Thunk I got lots of variation in phenotypes with some Very thai leaning plants amongst them if that's the direction you wanna go. The F3s had less variation,seemed to split into 4 or 5 groups with similar traits. I have made f4s but not tested yet. A Superb hybrid Haze,one of my Fave lines,found too many keepers to keep..got a Roibos tea and Coriander smelling boy and girl from F3s that are my faves so far..some of the most creative highs amongst Thunk ladies imho. Luck&Light JBo

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Here is a little up date on the Nevils Haze F2s not the best pics but will have to do for now week 11 heading to 12 long way to go still.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210520_115133 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.4 KB ID:	17861382
Flower from first Girl
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210520_151240 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17861383
Same flower
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210520_151240 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17861383

TheDarkStorm

This looks Haze to me seen this and more of a braided flower in a few Nevils Haze plants really like that flower look.

I wounder if the Haze Thia used in this lines the early Haze x Thai made.

maybe I not strictly thai....it looks very very similar to whats going around as the highland laos...theres phenotypes coming out with that same colour...same leaf structure, same stacking and similar dread locked bud structure..similar conical cola structure...there are even purple ones similar to what comes out of thunk.....only thing on the nevils is the nodes or leaf distance is more spread out and takes on a more unique shape..its the sort of triangular type growth on that f2 that makes it look different to haze alone to me. But overall still a very interesting plant to find.
im not sure on this but does reef use the same thai haze in some of his stuff.

oh by the way hempy those nevils are looking very cool...thanks for updating with the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts