What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
All good Mike i miss things all the time to mate be interesting to see how they grow out for you and smoke.

unnamedmike

All good Mike i miss things all the time to mate be interesting to see how they grow out for you and smoke.
I will try to document the whole crop as best i can, im really looking forward to this variety. Ive seen some finished todd's haze photos that are mouthwatering, hope i can find something similar in mine. At the moment the seedslings seem to me very slow plants, they have a very long youth, I dont see it as good or bad, but i wanted to comment on it :chin:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I will try to document the whole crop as best i can, im really looking forward to this variety. Ive seen some finished todd's haze photos that are mouthwatering, hope i can find something similar in mine. At the moment the seedslings seem to me very slow plants, they have a very long youth, I dont see it as good or bad, but i wanted to comment on it :chin:

Looking forward to it mike i hope you find something like people were finding 15/20 years ago in the haze lines.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found these in my seed stash ... They’re old.... I really really really hope I can get them to germinate and grow
FD52FD0B-BF1B-4257-97E8-BED0E1169AE5.jpeg
844FAEEC-61FB-4254-97C5-DB52AC30E176.jpeg
098D42FC-1630-4204-9CA3-7EC8AF60EA38.jpeg

RingtailCanyon

...First I've heard of Rob helping Todd with selection. Did I miss a key post? When did that info come out?

It makes me wonder why Todd made haze seeds instead of Chimera? I thought Sam let Chimera into his freezers and Chimera got to sell some stuff like the ancestral skunk. Just seems like it would have made sense for Chimera to be the one to run with Sam's haze. But then again why didn't Sam just make the haze seeds and sell them himself. After all these years of being mad at Nevil for selling pure seeds, he passes the haze torch to Todd? It all seems strange to me.

G

It makes me wonder why Todd made haze seeds instead of Chimera? I thought Sam let Chimera into his freezers and Chimera got to sell some stuff like the ancestral skunk. Just seems like it would have made sense for Chimera to be the one to run with Sam's haze. But then again why didn't Sam just make the haze seeds and sell them himself. After all these years of being mad at Nevil for selling pure seeds, he passes the haze torch to Todd? It all seems strange to me.

Maybe because todd is stateside makes it easier to supply the largest market.?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Nevil never sold pure Haze seed he made lots tested lots out but in his wards the inbreed haze were never as good as the parents or the out crosses.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hempy ... When the sun is shining it’s Haze , Haze , and then some more Haze:jump: ... After dark I’ll indulge myself in The “ Dirty Highs”:biggrin:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Dirty high is a no go for me but many enjoy it i have to admit Haze or good sativas can turn most of us into nocturnal creatures of the night.

The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night

0adb25cc3150296d9b62295f46b6928e25472f0871b20b75368443205946b744_3.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I was listening to a Pod Cast by Breeders Syndicate and in it they claim the OUT BACK HAZE was made by Kanga for Nevil that is complete bull shit Nevil made The Out Back Haze what more non of Kangas lines were used in the making of it.

Turns out Super Sativa Seed Club SSSC now has Nevil's OutBack Haze.

Here is the Pod Cast.
https://breederssyndicate.com/episodes/episode-7/

I thought these pod Casts were meant to spread the facts clearly i was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.