What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I am an Aussie i know what the movie Animal Kingdom is about and if you honestly think the cannana industry and Amsterdam is not in bed with such people then the popes not catholic.

Wow, I was simply pointing out a mistake. You are defensive and no wonder you get into so many arguments. Again, Animal Kingdom has nothing to do with either cannabis or Amsterdam. Nothing whatsoever. Btw one of the main characters is Pope!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Kingdom_(film)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Wow, I was simply pointing out a mistake. You are defensive and no wonder you get into so many arguments. Again, Animal Kingdom has nothing to do with either cannabis or Amsterdam. Nothing whatsoever. Btw one of the main characters is Pope!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Kingdom_(film)

I get that mate but like i told you Amsterdam and the cannabis industry legal or not has a dark side its not all flower power and love i am not going to post about the under belly of Holland but you do realize that even in Amsterdam were cannabis is legal to buy and smoke its not legal to have more than i think a pound of weed in any given coffee shop.

You cant legally grow it so all the coffee shops are supplied by runners that deliver cannabis grown illegally.

Telling people there wrong with out having a understanding of things is not a polite way to enter into a conversation ether is it.

Animal kingdom is about a Victorian Crime family.

acespicoli

Breeder_Choice_Organisation_-_Pure_Haze.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Breeder_Choice_Organisation_-_Pure_Haze.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	17826980

BCO_-_Pure_Haze

PMP_-_The_Blood.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	PMP_-_The_Blood.png Views:	1 Size:	468.7 KB ID:	17826986

PMP_-_The_Blood (if anyone has the red sap "blood" lets see it)

-more church less nonsense :biggrin: me sending everyone only good vibes >>>

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I get that mate but like i told you Amsterdam and the cannabis industry legal or not has a dark side its not all flower power and love i am not going to post about the under belly of Holland but you do realize that even in Amsterdam were cannabis is legal to buy and smoke its not legal to have more than i think a pound of weed in any given coffee shop.

You cant legally grow it so all the coffee shops are supplied by runners that deliver cannabis grown illegally.

Telling people there wrong with out having a understanding of things is not a polite way to enter into a conversation ether is it.

Animal kingdom is about a Victorian Crime family.
All I did was politely point out you might be mistaken when you called Animal Kingdom "a great description of the cannabis industry and Amsterdam going by what Nevil told me". I really like movies and am also from Australia.You must have misheard Nevil or got your movies mixed up. Again, Animal Kingdom and Amsterdam have no connection. Zero, zilch. The dark side of the cannabis industry in Holland has no connection with a crime gang from Melbourne, Australia. And what has that to do with coffee shop runners?

Ragseed posted a pic comparing Nevil and the main actor in Animal Kingdom and remarked that they looked similar. That is all.

Animal Kingdom is the story of a crime gang involved in armed hold ups. One member deals drugs but I think it's meth from memory. Someone else dies of an overdose. Again it has nothing to do with cannabis or Amsterdam. Go watch the movie if you don't believe me.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Pure_Haze/Breeder_Choice_Organisation
Pua_Mana_Pakalolo_-_The_Blood

fine examples of in my opinion

I was told by a native that lived almost next door to Mr Maui ( The Ex Cali Guy) that breed Maui wowe that blood was used as one of the parents and what the make up of the blood was.

I so miss the Maui sativa.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No problem. All I meant to do was correct a misunderstanding in the first place. I didn't mean it to come accross as blunt, just the way I say things sometimes.

All good mate and nice to see a fellow Aussie in posting by chance are you an older smoker like me if so do you remember the line Tripping weed ?.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
All good mate and nice to see a fellow Aussie in posting by chance are you an older smoker like me if so do you remember the line Tripping weed ?.

Without giving my exact age, I'm closer to 60 than 50 and started at age 14. I remember stuff referred to as tripping weed, but not sure if it was an acutal line, or just a descriptive term? I remember Thai and Buddha sticks, Colombian compressed, Mullumbimby Madness, black putty hash, and even Lebanese blond. Not many varieties even had names back then and they were mostly sativa in the early days apart from the hashes.
Good times growing up in Oz!
I don't remember Haze here though which is not surprising I guess. I grew a few Haze crosses once I used seedbanks but nothing outstanding.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Pure_Haze/Breeder_Choice_Organisation
Pua_Mana_Pakalolo_-_The_Blood

fine examples of in my opinion

Pua_Mana_Pakalolo_-_The_Blood- Going by there strain info it flowers in 10 to 11 weeks highly doubt its real wish it was not sat will flower that fast.

Pure_Haze/Breeder_Choice_Organisation - I ran a search only found old archive of there site that has to be Oldtimers line i know that plant would spot it in a line up lol.

acespicoli

Pua_Mana_Pakalolo_-_The_Blood- Going by there strain info it flowers in 10 to 11 weeks highly doubt its real wish it was not sat will flower that fast.

Pure_Haze/Breeder_Choice_Organisation - I ran a search only found old archive of there site that has to be Oldtimers line i know that plant would spot it in a line up lol.
TFD

They have worked with this variety in Holland for more than 20 years now. It is the base for all the Haze you can find here in Holland. Since being stabilized in the late 70's The Original Haze has never been hybridized. Perfect for breeding projects due to its pure breeding status. For commercial growers this strain is not recommended due to its size and long maturation time. Very potent with an energetic cerebral high. Special breeding stock. Very resinous, large fluffy buds with a sweet and sour taste. The only original pure Haze available. (citations needed lol)

Indoors: 12-16 weeks
Outdoors: end of December

~~~~~~~~~~~
even this one coming in at 12 weeks early - I have heard it suggested anything over 16 weeks should be tossed
and even at 12-16 best to save time running your cut so I think we will see what can be accomplished in these lines
of THH

would be good to run all these these lines side by side
most are already documented but as someone suggested a treatise compiled format of all data
in one front post would be great where the majority agree on flower times phenos effects etc

Id buy that book too

panama_haze_deepwaterdude_plant_finished.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	panama_haze_deepwaterdude_plant_finished.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.7 KB ID:	17827019

panama_haze_deepwaterdude

panama_x_purple_haze_at_120_days.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	panama_x_purple_haze_at_120_days.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	17827020

maybe dubi has some more borrowed these from the site
certainly some nice spears

never got OT haze yet dont think been looking at that and
ace panama x ot haze (feminized) certainly had my interest since it had their "elite" genetics in it
some of the tropical sc and ot lines are proper for sure

feel like this strain kept to the true spirit of the haze not just another pollen chuck

Did you ever grow these out?
supposedly they have said they continued the work of sacred seed not much documentation from back that far
dont think you could go wrong with those genetics it would be durban x ohaze imo

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
All I did was politely point out you might be mistaken when you called Animal Kingdom "a great description of the cannabis industry and Amsterdam going by what Nevil told me". I really like movies and am also from Australia.You must have misheard Nevil or got your movies mixed up. Again, Animal Kingdom and Amsterdam have no connection. Zero, zilch. The dark side of the cannabis industry in Holland has no connection with a crime gang from Melbourne, Australia. And what has that to do with coffee shop runners?

Ragseed posted a pic comparing Nevil and the main actor in Animal Kingdom and remarked that they looked similar. That is all.

Animal Kingdom is the story of a crime gang involved in armed hold ups. One member deals drugs but I think it's meth from memory. Someone else dies of an overdose. Again it has nothing to do with cannabis or Amsterdam. Go watch the movie if you don't believe me.

I think what hempy meant was a comparison with the movie.The front door is legal, but not the back door.Coffeeshop owners still have to deal with certain underground crime thnx to the more
repressive policies from the last 20 years which let disappearing of the small grower which was normally supplying the coffeeshops in A'dam.

JohnnyChicago

Well males normally sex before the females but as haze is a hybrid that can very but i was more interested to see times of sex for males people have seen and are seeing.

Dose inbreeding Haze speed up the time it takes the plants to sex.

Is there a difference in the time plants sex in the Dutchman Ohaze compared to others like say Haze 19 from posi.

No Hempy, inbreeding OH will not speed it up. Will make it even slower.
And the fast males you are seeing in NH F2 I did see them too in pure haze x pure sativa F2.
So I guess that's when you inbreed hybrids.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
And the fast males you are seeing in NH F2 I did see them too in pure haze x pure sativa F2.

its all up to the parents you use ,
faster ones will make for faster progeny,
longer flowering for longer maturing ,, etc ,,

its nothing to do with whether you inbred ,
its more about your selection ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Hi Johnny i was hoping to see a general time period in just Haze lines in General from non inbreed and inbreed.

To see what the differences if any between the Dutchman OHaze and Positronics Haze19 or as its also called Tom Hills Haze.

I worked out why My Nevil's Haze F2s showed sex weeks sooner than the F1s and it has nothing to do with inbreeding.

It has to do with 11/13 vs 12/12 that alone made a huge difference.

The F1s seed were flowered under 12/12 the F2s flowered under 11/13.

I have a different long flowering sativa line with the NH and there now also starting to show early sex at the same time as the NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts