What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
LostTribe can you post up some pics of your Nevil's Haze i would love to see them and compare .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you not take what Nevil said as being based on first-hand knowledge (your wards) when he was there and was the guy that paid for the seed ?. Why would you who was not there just out right dispel his side of the story.His side of the story has been documented ward for ward by the way.

I have always tried to show Sam respect and will continue to maybe you and others need to follow the same mantra.

i dont think you understood what i meant by the reply you gave ,
i meant sam was the one that collected the seeds , made the seeds , and labeled the seeds ,
nevil only was the recipient ,

he could not know if they were f1s , since the only background he got was from sam who says they are not ,
he could not know the dates the seeds were made , since he wasnt there when they were made , etc etc ,
there is no"side of story" to debate about on that score , only one of the guys we were talking about was there ...
capeesh???
of course nevil was there when sam sold the seeds to him ,, doh ,,,,

@Darkstorm ,
exact details of what ? the seed sold to nevil by sam ?
are u hiding something , hehehe ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
None of Todd's Ohaze were hay, was hard to decide on which to keep but really like one might run the purple one again. THH flipped this week.

I haven't found anything but hay in Shanti's 2017 auction NH. Anyone else run them? I wanted to try them after seeing leets they were nothing like them.

I will try one again since I've learned a lot about sativa's since those. Not sure it will matter but I'm game.

LT

yea i think mad mac found some pretty good haze specimens without looking too hard either ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy not much point going into that...as we know some dont want the exact details of that being made public...and it was made clear wat was wat and what was given ...you wer ther and seen the conversations and wen that stuff got deleted it said it all...we know others know too...but it is what it is.

YEP

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hempy not much point going into that...as we know some dont want the exact details of that being made public...and it was made clear wat was wat and what was given ...you wer ther and seen the conversations and wen that stuff got deleted it said it all...we know others know too...but it is what it is.

so there is another story other than what sam says he gave ,
is that what your eluding too darkie?
fess up and spill those dirty beans ....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yea i think mad mac found some pretty good haze specimens without looking too hard either ...

I can confirm Mac´s haze is real deal. thousand times louder than neville´s haze.
fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
So you don’t like any indica in your Haze hybrids, Maha …We are aware of that by now. You’re a broken record. How come you feel the need to post that same shit time after time, is beyond me. Vodka doing the talking or are you a light weight smoker?

If you think when a strain is 25% Afghani 75% Sativa that the Affy trait REALLY is expressed the same way/ amount in every seed, then you really are a simpleton or do not grow enough seeds.
When I grew four MNS G13Haze females awhile ago, the G13 isn’t coming thru the same way in every plant, not even close. ..and that’s only 4 females, so I doubt every NH plant really is 25% NL5 as you imply.

A single seed pack isn’t a proper way to judge a hybrid strain because 10-15 seeds is rather small seed batch. One pack can have more indica phenos than the next one and the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] one could be all sativa leaning plants. Some people grow a ten pack of seeds and get all males. Luck/chance will play a big part with such low number of seeds esp. with unstable hybrids.
Get a clue and stop the trolling.

I dont imply anything like that. you cant read. I dont like when some trolls call haze hybrid a haze.. and then there are good hybrids and bad hybrids. and I state that northern lights is bad parent and as it takes cerebral quality of real haze down. only in this regard. you dont know anything about cerebral qualities I am talking about. you are not haze grower anyway. you just grew g13haze 4females thats all. you dont know how many neville´s hazes I grew. its beyond your imagination.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
anyway usual argument from NL5haze lovers, you can hear from them, that it is devastating strong pot. I have never denied it. just dont understand why should I grow 14weeks plant for devastating high. when I can grow triangle kush or chemdog D for it within 75 days of flowering. little bit dumb. /// past of haze is clear and past is past. although some trolls have their own version of history, where Skunkman is figure who can only water plants, living with his wife at Wernard(who was not happy with it) and had no property. total looser according to them and real breeder was Nevil. LOL okay. let be past to be past and ask what is FUTURE of HAZE? Nevil´s hybrids are not it, thats sure, as more you breed it more NL dominant it gets, as far as screwed haze effect, not talking about its look.. is future of haze in these envious frustrated old guys on opiates? so called Nevil´s fans. I say no. Future is in new hybrids, new forms of it, which can attract new growers and smokers. new smokers have higher requirements for haze hybrids, they dont use it as relief during heroin detox. they want it super tasty. not green tasting neville´s haze. these old Nevil´s hybrids are all tired and torn. today all of them are knock offs done by some closet breeders. not real work. thats why ACE seeds beat all those knock off NLhaze seed sellers big time :D new smokers want fresh and inspirational high. and real haze have it. now it is only task to make right hybrid. avoid northern lights or other heavy indicas is premise of it. and it is happening. FUTURE of HAZE is in using original haze as breeding tool. not neville´s haze as breeding tool - that is blind way. dont listen to trolls who are only able to talk endlessly about past and blah blah stories. real haze is here and is reachable. HAZE ON.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
anyway usual argument from NL5haze lovers, you can hear from them, that it is devastating strong pot. I have never denied it. just dont understand why should I grow 14weeks plant for devastating high. when I can grow triangle kush or chemdog D for it within 75 days of flowering. little bit dumb. /// past of haze is clear and past is past. although some trolls have their own version of history, where Skunkman is figure who can only water plants, living with his wife at Wernard(who was not happy with it) and had no property. total looser according to them and real breeder was Nevil. LOL okay. let be past to be past and ask what is FUTURE of HAZE? Nevil´s hybrids are not it, thats sure, as more you breed it more NL dominant it gets, as far as screwed haze effect, not talking about its look.. is future of haze in these envious frustrated old guys on opiates? so called Nevil´s fans. I say no. Future is in new hybrids, new forms of it, which can attract new growers and smokers. new smokers have higher requirements for haze hybrids, they dont use it as relief during heroin detox. they want it super tasty. not green tasting neville´s haze. these old Nevil´s hybrids are all tired and torn. today all of them are knock offs done by some closet breeders. not real work. thats why ACE seeds beat all those knock off NLhaze seed sellers big time :D new smokers want fresh and inspirational high. and real haze have it. now it is only task to make right hybrid. avoid northern lights or other heavy indicas is premise of it. and it is happening. FUTURE of HAZE is in using original haze as breeding tool. not neville´s haze as breeding tool - that is blind way. dont listen to trolls who are only able to talk endlessly about past and blah blah stories. real haze is here and is reachable. HAZE ON.

The US dictates the global cannabis industry, new smokers don't want haze they want the latest US strain with the most punch.

Regarding Haze, well with more and more new sativas coming out Haze will be obsolete.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LBH hazes are the best auto hazes ive tried by a country mile been using his asian haze and thaipan haze for years crossed to my own haze hybrids
picture.php
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ auto audrey lbh haze x sk haze ...
picture.php
​ bluedoor lbh taipan haze x auto blueberry x the doors,,,,,,
picture.php
​ another auto audrey

+1 for LaBuenaHierba!

Cheers

thanks guy,s

love this tread
soon i gone pup up some haze19 xseeds gone share pictures

peace LBH

Koondense

Veteran
The US dictates the global cannabis industry, new smokers don't want haze they want the latest US strain with the most punch. Also with more and more new sativas coming out Haze will be obsolete, that's the new reality.

I think nobody here falls in this category, so it's totally pointless and only shows how easy is to make people think what is best. Kind of a good reflection of why so many still believe what they believe. The hype clones will be forgotten in a few years, haze will be here forever, getting even better.

Cheers

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
I think nobody here falls in this category, so it's totally pointless and only shows how easy is to make people think what is best. Kind of a good reflection of why so many still believe what they believe. The hype clones will be forgotten in a few years, haze will be here forever, getting even better.

Cheers

So you're just going to skip my quote about the new Landrace Sativas making Haze obsolete?

Believe what you want, it doesn't change reality.

JohnnyChicago

I find it strange it has taken 30 years for this O Haze revival and after Neville passed ( RIP)

What took so long ? , they had 16 week Haze's all throughout the last 30 years at coffeshop so what's a few extra weeks ?

Nobody is saying Original Haze is garbage but 8 out of 10 Haze smokers/growers would prefer to grow for sure 1 of the Famous Haze cuts A5,C5,hph, Nevil Haze, SSH, Mango Haze, NL5 Haze, Silver Nevil, or many other Haze cuts , ive never heard of a famous Original Haze cut , have you ( not recent i mean at least 15 plus years old) ?

I guess you are asking me.

What took so long? Life, ojd.
I am here since 2015 praisng the qualities of Seedsman Original Haze and of my PanoHaze cut.
All the time.
I do almost only that.
Since 2015.
Not since 2019.
And I have gifted the OH before Nevil has left us.
That's fact.
Gifted. Not sold. No pre-sales. Not even traded. Just gifted as Seedsman Haze.
Not hyped as the same seeds Nevil got in the 80s. Not even as the nearest to Sam's Haze, even if I could.
Believe it or not. I did even ask the people I have gifted the OH to not call my name.
Unbelievable.
But that's the reality.

Also you should not forget that one year ago, I have offered you the opportunity to verify it all yourself by growing the same seeds I have gifted to the people. Made the same offer to Hempy :)
​ Would have even shown you the parents used in the seeds described their qualities, asked what you prefer, just like I did to Star Crash and the others.
But seems your guys time is to precious.
What's the extra few weeks when you love the Haze?

TheDarkStorm seems to have the right attitude now, by asking what I did see in Seedsman OH.
The answer is: the same all the people before me. Only that I have grown a higher number of plants. Details I wont give in public. I have given enough already. Gave few hints earlier if you read between the lines.

And I am not at peoples homes smoking their Hazes, Ojd.
Your idea of the cup is great to get the peoples Hazes to us. Or better to you, and whoever will be there. Because I do not need to verify anything. As I have smoked them all from pure Haze19, over the cup winners of the 90s etc. to the very latest Original Hazes.

The ball is rolling since early 2019 already.
Crazy story, at least from my point of view.
Share your rare seeds :)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Johnny i don't think Ojd post was directed at you mate he was talking about the cannabis seed retail world in Holland and other legal places were seed was sold.

I would also love to have the opportunity to try your Haze seed to be up front and honest your seed would be my choice i would grow your seed over Todd's reproduction any day. I look at stars plants progresses and they look amazing.

The reason i said no to your seed is my location in the world getting seed here is extremely risky and i no longer have my safe Addy so please don't take it personal i said no.

If in the future i can and your offer still stands then i would.

Status
Not open for further replies.