What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hempy do you know whos auto work this is. I seen some guys work leburia or something they call him.....he was working with I think a ohz line an some others...and worked hard for years an year's....probably the best auto haze lines ive seen....massive buds like those no stringy weedy stuff that would probably fall apart outdoors...the guy has took years and progeny tested and retested his work before putting it out there....I was impressed with wat ive seen from him...looks like the stuff you pictured......although autos have their place and can be useful im not a big fan of them. But I guess no harm in dotting afew outdoors to keep yourself in smoke...awsome pics by the way...thanks for putting them up.
Edit: found the ones pictured, there from stitch.

LBH hazes are the best auto hazes ive tried by a country mile been using his asian haze and thaipan haze for years crossed to my own haze hybrids
picture.php
auto audrey lbh haze x sk haze ...
picture.php
bluedoor lbh taipan haze x auto blueberry x the doors,,,,,,
picture.php
another auto audrey

G

What's everyone's opinion on creating new 'sativa' hybrids, almost like a haze recombination or something entirely new?
using heirloom equatorials and modern hybrids. Do you think there's much chance of finding something entirely new?

After smelling and watching a double sour zamal I wonder if there's some untouched potential in the 'landrace' heirlooms.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If it's not been worked into an IBL and you grow enough seeds theirs no way someone can say a pheno completely different won't show up. It happens all the time. I've found plants in the same line that are nowhere near the same as the mom or dad. If any seed carries those genetics it's possible for these phenos to show up.

All i know is what i saw Hammer i got 20 n a bit seed from the first F1s i ordered and over 40 F1s in the second i grew 30 ruffly left the rest in storage long term and i only saw plants that resembled jungle sats as seen in the pics i posted.

Yes i know how genetics work you can get grand dads great grand dads popping up but i never saw a NL or NL leaning plant.

The mom of NH looks like a pure sat we all know what Haze C dose when used maybe its him.

Mimpi Manis

Mr Chicago said:
Mexican Haze, Hawaiian Haze and A5 were not equal quality. Not comparable at all.

I don't suppose you could give some background on how all those strains differ? As someone who has only sampled one of those; sort of... A5xKiller/Malawi (Ace). Be interesting to hear, speaking as someone who has not even sniffed the air of the first two. We got stuck with all those SE Asian strains. (Its a hard life!). Appreciate the input.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy do you know whos auto work this is. I seen some guys work leburia or something they call him.....he was working with I think a ohz line an some others...and worked hard for years an year's....probably the best auto haze lines ive seen....massive buds like those no stringy weedy stuff that would probably fall apart outdoors...the guy has took years and progeny tested and retested his work before putting it out there....I was impressed with wat ive seen from him...looks like the stuff you pictured......although autos have their place and can be useful im not a big fan of them. But I guess no harm in dotting afew outdoors to keep yourself in smoke...awsome pics by the way...thanks for putting them up.
Edit: found the ones pictured, there from stitch.

Hi Dark if you google Strawberry Mango Haze SuperAuto you will find it fast.

There was a guy fron the old Cannabis world that did a lot of work with Autos in the EU some were may of been Switzerland cant remember now.

I was never a fan my self but going by them pics there have come along way id prefer using clones my self but id throw a few seed of that in the bush some were if they smoked as good as they look.

harvestreaper

Veteran
How long does it take them to finish from sprout?

never counted,, maybe LBH can tell you ,,,,they compare to semi autos in time .. first ones will come in aug /sept ..the auto gene just enables them to finish outdoor in northern lats.but they still have sativa length flowering times ..some of my own crosses have gone onto oct /nov here in uk

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi,JC my think of A5 is very controversial but im not saying that it is truth. It is just my opinion.

I think when comparing A5 and C5 that A5 in fact is ''Indica Haze'' while C5 is ''Haze indica''.
Both are hybrid but C5 is more Haze dominant while A5 is NL1 packed in haze expressed cultivar.

While growing some strains like Headbanger for example i get cultivars that look like OG and smell like SD and vice versa.

So in my eyes A5 is NL1 dominant but in haze looking plant.
So thats why smell on leather,metalic pepper onions...these smells are comon in bubba kush and old school broad leaf afghans.

while C5 is more brihter and smell more of Hazy thai choco...

Im not saying that it is truth but its my look on this cuts.

But it is very hard to identify what parrents passed on progeny.

Here is bud of peppery sweet pine pheno of sensi's NL and it reminds me of NL5xhaze ''A''.

picture.php

A5 buds.
picture.php

On smell taste look and high ,A5 for me it is NL dominant haze looking plant.

great post. very indica indeed. I grew neville´s haze, which should be the most haze from Nevil´s hybrids, next to tom hill original haze. and tom hill original haze was two times bigger than NH from same sized cuts.. NH seems very indica next to original haze. haze indica is proper term for it. it may look hazy, but undisputed fact is that neville´s haze will be always 25% of northern lights hybrid. such fact can be denied by troll only like we see in these haze threads. if you smoke neville´s haze and dont feel indica in it, then you simply dont smoke enough of pure sativas or you like to troll. only two possibilities how to explain it.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
great post. very indica indeed. I grew neville´s haze, which should be the most haze from Nevil´s hybrids, next to tom hill original haze. and tom hill original haze was two times bigger than NH from same sized cuts.. NH seems very indica next to original haze. haze indica is proper term for it. it may look hazy, but undisputed fact is that neville´s haze will be always 25% of northern lights hybrid. such fact can be denied by troll only like we see in these haze threads. if you smoke neville´s haze and dont feel indica in it, then you simply dont smoke enough of pure sativas or you like to troll. only two possibilities how to explain it.

I and i am sure most posting in this thread would appreciate if you would just stop posting in this thread MAHA i personally dont like being insulted in my own thread. You posting calling people trolls because they grow and Value Nevil's work is bad form.

GoatCheese

Veteran
but undisputed fact is that neville´s haze will be always 25% of northern lights hybrid. such fact can be denied by troll only like we see in these haze threads. if you smoke neville´s haze and dont feel indica in it, then you simply dont smoke enough of pure sativas or you like to troll. only two possibilities how to explain it.

So you don’t like any indica in your Haze hybrids, Maha …We are aware of that by now. You’re a broken record. How come you feel the need to post that same shit time after time, is beyond me. Vodka doing the talking or are you a light weight smoker?

If you think when a strain is 25% Afghani 75% Sativa that the Affy trait REALLY is expressed the same way/ amount in every seed, then you really are a simpleton or do not grow enough seeds.
When I grew four MNS G13Haze females awhile ago, the G13 isn’t coming thru the same way in every plant, not even close. ..and that’s only 4 females, so I doubt every NH plant really is 25% NL5 as you imply.

A single seed pack isn’t a proper way to judge a hybrid strain because 10-15 seeds is rather small seed batch. One pack can have more indica phenos than the next one and the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] one could be all sativa leaning plants. Some people grow a ten pack of seeds and get all males. Luck/chance will play a big part with such low number of seeds esp. with unstable hybrids.
Get a clue and stop the trolling.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OR... sounds insane, but just imagine....everyone just leaves their ego at the coat check and focuses on posting relevant haze content!
:)

Stocktont

Veteran
image_2025696.jpg
image_2025697.jpg

Just thought I would post this in the Haze thread as well as the talk of Nevil’s Haze comes up time and time again. This is the Seed Bank’s 1990 catalogue as well as a comment from Nevil where he states that the picture of the 1990 cover was NL5 x Haze A and the mother of Nevil’s Haze.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
FYI Seattle Greg did never send NL1 to Nevil he said last week, only 2-12.NL#1 is Steve Murphy's Afghan

Did you even see my post on there call him out on the NL#1?

FYI Greg McAllister wasn't the one that gave Nevil the NL seed line nor the NL#5 clone, it's was Don aka "the Indian", 100% confirmed.

Greg McAllister has been trying to rewite himself into the NL history but his stories are falling apart by his own lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts