What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyChicago

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to you know who for putting some primo Original Haze genetics into my hands and just in time for a late outdoor season run :) Happy to pay it forward when the time comes ;)

I'll be starting with the OHz s1 and plan on out-crossing to various CG '72 and Golden King males on hand.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Needless to say I feel very priviledged to have the opportunity to grow these OHz out and hope I do it justice.

Many thanks and positive Haze vibes to all!!!

From good hands into good hands :)

But let me spell it out: "Female Original Haze seeds"
Makes growing Original Haze much easier. At least the decision to grow it.

rolandomota

I got 5 original haze from a good dude I really like a lot thanks buddy
I fucked up as usual and only have three alive pollen will be saved and females crossed to the freaks
I already have a skunk original haze x Freakshow Im back crossing hopefully I get some org haze girls I won't mind saving original haze pollen shit I'm thinking of using it on something like mango haze or pink Floyd that's critical mass x haze ac
Supafreak is fast supposed 6 to 7 weeks flower indoors? Freakshow will make a later flowering more sativa dominant mash up
It's a Todd McCormick org hz
Not from anyone spreading the love here from what I understand

Edit supafreak is 7 or 8 weeks indoors 40 days outside? I guess they start counting in week one or two probably from clone its 6 weeks? With a slighty early harvest for higher terpenes Hmmm I know it's off topic but I want to hybrid and such
Freakshow is 9 weeks earliest and from what I have seen in pictures up to 11 or 13 weeks

Greatdalas

Old congo(Old timers haze x congo ponte noire)

Attachments

• IMG_20210207_122945.jpg
    IMG_20210207_122945.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210207_122850.jpg
    IMG_20210207_122850.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19

rolandomota

O yea the less intense light is definitely better from what I'm seeing the tops near the bright light and it's probably too hot as well those tops do not want to flower while the very bottom buds in the cool and shade have a more normal development in some sativas

Greatdalas

O yea the less intense light is definitely better from what I'm seeing the tops near the bright light and it's probably too hot as well those tops do not want to flower while the very bottom buds in the cool and shade have a more normal development in some sativas
Yo need to try grow the sativas whith the new led lights(no the red blue or purple leds)
This is one very long phenotype

And this other more earlyer

Nexus7

From good hands into good hands :)

But let me spell it out: "Female Original Haze seeds"
Makes growing Original Haze much easier. At least the decision to grow it.

Thanks for the kind words JohnnyChi! And many thanks for your role in the preservation of this beautiful line!!!

I've been dying to try some of that Haze and Colombian goodness for a while now but so far no luck. 7/7 CG '72 males and 1/1 Golden King (Colombian heirloom) male! So definitely will appreciate the feminized Original Haze :-D

JohnnyChicago

I have spent a lot of time analyzing terpene profiles and the nearest to OH I have been able to find has been a CG. So very happy seeing you growing the OH. It's like that that we do progress.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I found one of my old Nevil's Haze pics while looking for some info wish i could find the good pictures.

This is one plant the part both left and right parts belong to the one plant.
Cnv0007.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found one of my old Nevil's Haze pics while looking for some info wish i could find the good pictures.

This is one plant the part both left and right parts belong to the one plant.
View Image

Been wanting to see what the original Nevils Haze looked like:tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
There not the best pics but gives some idea of what NH are about.

The NH F2s are slowly getting there.

Some more pics of the Nevil's haze these plants are not even close to mature most hit 7ft then trained here n every were.
Cnv0002.jpg

Cnv0056.jpg

Cnv0057.jpg

Cnv0021.jpg

Humple W.

Hey, Haze-heads, I'm going to be joining your ranks before long, as I just ordered a pack of OHaze from Todd M. Was hoping to get some opinions/advice on feeding requirements. I used to grow in organic soil, but now grow passive hydro (hempy buckets), typically in 100% perlite, using Mega Crop v.3 (the previous versions didn't work well for me, but version 3 has been performing well). At 10-7-18 NPK, I suspect it's far from ideal for growing a pure sativa hybrid. I was thinking about getting Greenleaf's 2-part, along with their PK booster, so I can at least attempt to dial in the feed - but I have no damn clue what I'm doing. (Yes, I know I shouldn't jump in at the deep end with Haze - I may run some other 100% sativa first, to get my feet wet.) I was thinking it might be wise to add some vermiculite to the medium for these, so they won't need to be watered as frequently?

Really, any tips of any kind are welcome!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
original haze. I got only haze phenos. and didn't have to go through numerous northern lights phenos, where the quality of real haze is screwed. by northern light pheno of neville´s haze I dont mean that it looks like northern lights, it looks like "haze", but in smoke department cant come close to real haze by no way. northen light pheno of NH has effect of mental couchlock.. so opposite to cerebral rocket fuel high of real haze.
picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
original haze. I got only haze phenos. and didn't have to go through numerous northern lights phenos, where the quality of real haze is screwed. by northern light pheno of neville´s haze I dont mean that it looks like northern lights, it looks like "haze", but in smoke department cant come close to real haze by no way. northen light pheno of NH has effect of mental couchlock.. so opposite to cerebral rocket fuel high of real haze. View Image

All my Nevil's haze grew like the pictures above and like i keep telling you MAHA you wouldn't know a haze plant if you fell into one.

Leave your peaty comments out of this thread.

TheDarkStorm

original haze. I got only haze phenos. and didn't have to go through numerous northern lights phenos, where the quality of real haze is screwed. by northern light pheno of neville´s haze I dont mean that it looks like northern lights, it looks like "haze", but in smoke department cant come close to real haze by no way. northen light pheno of NH has effect of mental couchlock.. so opposite to cerebral rocket fuel high of real haze. View Image

Those people who keep saying that should really quit using haze with nl in themselves and in ther hybrids they then promote to people as being superior...otherwise it makes them look silly.......especially when they then claim to then make new superior hybrids an those have a lot of afghan in......it then starts looking like jealousy a bias or a agenda ......

Status
Not open for further replies.