What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Hempy.
Finally managed to register and sign in. Glad to be on the site.

dj9
welcome to the "discution" (lol) dj9 ,
im glad to see a representative that was close to nevil and saw what went on in his grow rooms and breeding rooms ,,

can i ask what role did you play , or were you just a friend ??

also did the time spent with nevil change what you grew and how you grew it ,
i guess i should have asked are you a grower also and do you still grow cannabis ??

im sure plenty on the thread have questions for you , but thought id jump right on in and ask a few myself just to get them out of the way ..

once again thanks for joining in man , its good to have you aboard on the thread ,
and i hope you enjoy looking around on the site , theres plenty to see and read ...

bigherb

Veteran
Ya, Ive seen that pic.. I was hoping there's more in someones stash.

Doubt there are pics from 85 , the A5 might not have been born yet

Bonk was a part of the South Holland crew , He has / had a website with an old pic not sure of which Haze I’d assume C5 or A5 . I’ll bet that’s the oldest pic on the net .

I have it in my email but I can’t figure how to upload pictures from my cellphone which I use to post nowadays. I have not idea how upload Or what a url is

If there were any Haze fans like me that saved the pic maybe they can upload it

Btw the pic to me has the look of mother’s finest from the SSB catalog which to me is very sexy Hazey looking

That link
Doesn’t work I’ve Posted here at the piff thread way back but his website is still up, with pics

http://www.wietmeneer.nl/

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Thats why is said sometime after 85

Big herb wen you reply to a mesage on the reply page scroll to the bottom and press atachment..it will take you on to the atachment page and give you tabs to atach afew pictures...press one an it should give you options to different parts of your phone memory

bigherb

Veteran
Thats why is said sometime after 85

Big herb wen you reply to a mesage on the reply page scroll to the bottom and press atachment..it will take you on to the atachment page and give you tabs to atach afew pictures...press one an it should give you options to different parts of your phone memory

My brother

Most appreciated

Hope it works

Pictures courtesy of Bonk , No named Haze

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• 0EA81934-8D5D-4AC6-8FB2-8DC345CBEAC7.jpeg
    0EA81934-8D5D-4AC6-8FB2-8DC345CBEAC7.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 44

bigherb

Veteran
This is a Haze discussion Right ?

Hempy let’s discuss these Haze Buds

Attachments

• FFC2D0A0-3F6D-48B4-810A-155D0811F130.jpg
    FFC2D0A0-3F6D-48B4-810A-155D0811F130.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 37
  • A5C7FAD2-57A8-40DE-8C90-E9D7C4747A59.jpg
    A5C7FAD2-57A8-40DE-8C90-E9D7C4747A59.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 42
  • 7061DCA1-2DCC-4D80-8E2F-2C41481B9E96.jpg
    7061DCA1-2DCC-4D80-8E2F-2C41481B9E96.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 1657DA4B-477C-49AA-9BC3-EA27E28D6302.jpg
    1657DA4B-477C-49AA-9BC3-EA27E28D6302.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 40
  • B3B0697A-D1B3-4F23-87F3-2A7536ED0035.jpg
    B3B0697A-D1B3-4F23-87F3-2A7536ED0035.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 40

TheDarkStorm

Great questions I was waiting for the expert to make some observations

What ya think , Do they look indoor or outdoor?

1luvbigherb

If im honest big herb it looks like a pheno I wouldn't pick at first ..unless it smoked good..they look like theyve been grown outdoor under not the perfect conditions.maybe needed more light....it maybe be the pictures or my crap phone tho...but youll have to tell us how it smoked.

TheDarkStorm

Iv had Neville's haze come out like that but slightly darker and very sticky...to tell the truth it kinda looked like crap but ended up beeing some of the best. Till you starteted to pull it open an see these crazy silver calaxes you would think its crap.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

dont tell me these are "the" haze buds grown outdoor in new york was it bh,

the ones that a lot of people said it could never be done etc??

if so , they look pretty good to me ,

well either way they look fine ,
id hit it for sure ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
welcome to the "discution" (lol) dj9 ,
im glad to see a representative that was close to nevil and saw what went on in his grow rooms and breeding rooms ,,

can i ask what role did you play , or were you just a friend ??

also did the time spent with nevil change what you grew and how you grew it ,
i guess i should have asked are you a grower also and do you still grow cannabis ??

im sure plenty on the thread have questions for you , but thought id jump right on in and ask a few myself just to get them out of the way ..

once again thanks for joining in man , its good to have you aboard on the thread ,
and i hope you enjoy looking around on the site , theres plenty to see and read ...

dont tell me these are "the" haze buds grown outdoor in new york was it bh,

the ones that a lot of people said it could never be done etc??

if so , they look pretty good to me ,

well either way they look fine ,
id hit it for sure ...

Come on guys how mature are you a blind man can see what your up to. I left bigherb thread started my own because he did not want people mostly me posting about Nev and his part in the haze story.

I started the thread and i have been insulted by bigherb more than once and a few others clearly to try and get a fight started to have the thread closed.

I went out of my way to invite and get Dj9 to log in the first forum ever to answer questions as he was there with Nev.

If people are not going to show Dj9 and others posting in here respect then i will put you in ignore and not have you posting here and i will ask Dj9 to not bother.

Your not going to pull the crap that happened at Mr nice here trust me.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
come on hempy ive done nothing but be polite and sincere ,
if you cant see that your not looking hard enough ,

dont be such a stress cadet ,, let some things from the past slide ,
i have ,

i dont see anything wrong with the parts of my posts you ve highlighted ,
if there is can you explain them ,
if your going to host a thread , you need to allow folks to ask questions ,
and not be paranoid they are having a dig at you every time,
im sure no one else sees anything wrong the two posts you ve quoted of mine,
there is certainly no malice in either of them ..

hellfire

I'd like to hear from dj9. I don't expect people who cannot punctuate in 2020 to know proper debate. Save your questions, derailing and strawmans for after the man speaks...please.

herbgreen

Veteran
Just a friendly disscujon......

diskcusjon whatever you got to do get the job done

^^That's almost Norgwegian

The related verb is to discuss . Discussion is taken from the Latin discussio , which means "shaking, shaking", and in lower Latin, "careful examination, verification, discussion". A discussion can be an examination of the pros and cons of a thing , an analysis, a dispute, an exchange of argument (close to the meaning of the Greek verb exetazein , "to examine, to inspect").

https://www.laculturegenerale.com/discution-discussion-orthographe/

Appparently diiscusion or discution or whatever is pretty accurate descripyion on what we are doing around here

works for me

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Did Nevil just go back to get the haze/haze hybrids and let the Hashplants, Northern Lights #1,2,5, ect... die at Sensi? I mean did he even want those mothers back?

As for Shanti, I don't know why the hell he hasn't brought back the Hashplants. A man his caliber would have no problem hunting down the original PNW Hashplant and Northern Lights #1, Heck he supposedly obtained the original G13 clone.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
come on hempy ive done nothing but be polite and sincere ,
if you cant see that your not looking hard enough ,

dont be such a stress cadet ,, let some things from the past slide ,
i have ,

i dont see anything wrong with the parts of my posts you ve highlighted ,
if there is can you explain them ,
if your going to host a thread , you need to allow folks to ask questions ,
and not be paranoid they are having a dig at you every time,
im sure no one else sees anything wrong the two posts you ve quoted of mine,
there is certainly no malice in either of them ..

As a mod / Admin you should be leading by example Donald instead you point out and mock my spelling mistake and team up with bighherb to bring up an old argument from Mr nice.

Yes i did say you cant grow pure sativas and haze in New York City out doors to maturity at Mr nice and i stand by that.

This thread is for the discussion of haze and haze hybrids both from Sam's work and Nev's work.

How is attacking me or mocking my spelling or trying to start arguments to derail this thread contributing to this thread ?.

People are not being forced to post here i would assume many interested about set topic would greatly appreciate the insults and games stop.

I will just report sets posts now.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
just let the thread run its course and dont be a control freak ,
i am not teaming up with anyone ,

this is a public place and debate and questions are standard issue ...

i have been polite and courteous ,
i am not devious or malicious ... you are simply being paranoid ...

stop man ,

just get on with the thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts