What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
The person that was Neville's closest friend who was in Holland before the Cannabis Castle days and there threw the haze work needs tell the story's and correct all the lies and misinformation about Neville's work.

I am working on that and hope to have him posting soon.

I have nothing to gain from any of this but i feel Neville's work and the real history behind it all and who really has what needs to be laid to rest.

Look at Todd he claimed to be Neville's friend yet only spoke to him for an hour at a show or event.

I can prove now a set clone is not the real clone by one single post i have found but all that will do is start a shit fest.So it is better it comes from people that were there and know that history first hand.

And here I thought Todd was a world class gentleman. SMDH

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I see that guy all over Instagram trying to discredit Nevil's work just to promote his garbage as super legit and direct from the source.

Hiya Royal and that is the problem mate for years people claim to have set genetics people grow them and find the end product not that good.Then the line gets a poor reputation but reality is all they got was a poor representation of the line.

His not the only one trying to cash in so best to clear the air.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What guy ?

PM me if you dont want to post in open forum

Peace
I see that guy all over Instagram trying to discredit Nevil's work just to promote his garbage as super legit and direct from the source.

F2F

A blind man could spot Queeny from miles away. :) The posts I’ve read on that special girl in here, and on MNS forum, were inspirational, and why I loaded up on those seeds. Best of luck in finding the “Princess” in those F2’s Hempy!

Cheers
F2F

Hiya F2F that is Queeny good job on spotting her lol No i lost her a few years ago along with the NL5HzA throw back i called Other. I had clones in the mom room when i had a mite problem happen because of a cucumber plant we got from a nursery.

I made F2s with both plants to a Male MH f1 i called hazey so glad i did that i also crossed Queeny to a g13/sk male .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
A blind man could spot Queeny from miles away. :) The posts I’ve read on that special girl in here, and on MNS forum, were inspirational, and why I loaded up on those seeds. Best of luck in finding the “Princess” in those F2’s Hempy!

Cheers
F2F

How did you go in your quest with MH F2F i have found some interesting phinos in the F2s but no Queeny yet i know shes in there.

TheDarkStorm

Have you managed to find anything quite similar to your queen hempy....with the f2's you should potentially be able to find some near pure haze plants...should be giving some very interesting results...like you say.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Have you managed to find anything quite similar to your queen hempy....with the f2's you should potentially be able to find some near pure haze plants...should be giving some very interesting results...like you say.

I have found a lot of interesting plants some leaning to the dad side of the hybrid others to the mom side also.
Think on the first page i have a pic of queeny next to that there is a pic of a f2 from queeny.

Still not found the plant that has the strong bowen mango smell with the type of high and potency sure you find potent plants but i am looking for a copy of her.

If you touched queeny you would walk away smelling of mango.

TheDarkStorm

Lets hope you find her soon mate...good luck on the search..hopefully you'll have plenty of fun while searching.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hiya Royal and that is the problem mate for years people claim to have set genetics people grow them and find the end product not that good.Then the line gets a poor reputation but reality is all they got was a poor representation of the line.

His not the only one trying to cash in so best to clear the air.

Oh? So, according to you, who else besides Todd is trying to cash in on selling fake Nevil’s haze, hempy? I would love to hear some names.

Let’s “clear the air” as you say.

HB.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Oh? So, according to you, who else besides Todd is trying to cash in on selling fake Nevil’s haze, hempy? I would love to hear some names.

Let’s “clear the air” as you say.

HB.

Hi Hemphrey were did i post and say fake Nevil's haze ?

I did say Green House seed did not and have not ever had the parent plants to any of Neville's haze or haze hybrids.
Neville made seed and sold then on consignment to GHS when shanti and arjan were partners.

Neville told me that him self and as far as who else is selling seed on false claims like i said in a post before i will let the person who was there with Neville before the cannabis castle days and threw the haze and haze hybrid works answer that.

Why you getting so defensive ?

Happy Times

I have found a lot of interesting plants some leaning to the dad side of the hybrid others to the mom side also.
Think on the first page i have a pic of queeny next to that there is a pic of a f2 from queeny.

Still not found the plant that has the strong bowen mango smell with the type of high and potency sure you find potent plants but i am looking for a copy of her.

If you touched queeny you would walk away smelling of mango.

Is Queeny a selection from Mango Haze seeds?

Happy Times

Hi Star mate feel free i ran the SSH my self found her notes a little to NL5 for me.

From my understanding SSH is NL5HzA x sk1HzC .

I have a few pics of the f1 SSH i got from Shanti if you like i can add a few.

Pretty interesting on the detail behind SSH! So I have to ask, any idea on Jack Herer?

whatkind smell yours plants have after griding?
my green honduras haze (a) plants smell so disgusting,like penisilin and rotten fruits

herbgreen

Veteran
As far as Todd I wouldnt be so sure he didnt know Nevil he knows practically everybody who knows? I think he even knows Willie Nelson and lots of people Best Friends? I dont know.

And if you are going to speak as Nevil authority here Nevil spelled his own name Nevil not Neville

Both spellings are legit but Nevil Schoenmakers used the Nevil spelling

Neville is great if your referring to the Neville brothers but not this Nevil

Its like someone being a Jack Herer fanatic who keeps pronouncing his name Jack Hererer

Its counter productive and leads to other people misspelling and mispronouncing important names

Dont you think? I mean it hurts your credibility You cant even spell his name right. Right?

Anyways.........carry on.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
As far as Todd I wouldnt be so sure he didnt know Nevil he knows practically everybody who knows? I think he even knows Willie Nelson and lots of people Best Friends? I dont know.

And if you are going to speak as Nevil authority here Nevil spelled his own name Nevil not Neville

Both spellings are legit but Nevil Schoenmakers used the Nevil spelling

Neville is great if your referring to the Neville brothers but not this Nevil

Its like someone being a Jack Herer fanatic who keeps pronouncing his name Jack Hererer

Its counter productive and leads to other people misspelling and mispronouncing important names

Dont you think? I mean it hurts your credibility You cant even spell his name right. Right?

Anyways.........carry on.

herbgreen i contacted Neville's mate and he told me Todd only met Nev at one event once for an hour so no Todd is not a close friend of Nevil's.

I called Nevil Nev every time i spoke to him and to be honest i use spell check and try to please people so i am trying but i would appreciate a little respect as no adult likes being treated as a child.

I dont claim to be an expert on Nev's life or what his done i know only what he him self has told me.The person i am hoping to get to post is Nevil's closest friend.He was in Holland before Nev got the castle and was around when Nev got the haze seed grew the haze seed made haze hybrids and a lot more.

herbgreen

Veteran
I called Nevil Nev every time i spoke to him and to be honest i use spell check and try to please people so i am trying but i would appreciate a little respect as no adult likes being treated as a child.

I dont claim to be an expert on Nev's life or what his done i know only what he him self has told me.The person i am hoping to get to post is Nevil's closest friend.He was in Holland before Nev got the castle and was around when Nev got the haze seed grew the haze seed made haze hybrids and a lot more.

Spellcheck will not work on names like that...

And the thing is people have plenty of respect for your stories which is why folks will follow your lead when they see a spelling like that

I had to correct myself a while back after Nevil appeared on MrNice Forums it was obvious what was the correct spelling

Also its good respect for the man that brought us many of the genetics we have today Pioneer for sure We may not be here if not for him Even the Forums all of it...

Lets get the stories straight Its good to hear I honestly dont know about Todd and he may regret what he did say now with everything he has Nevil's haze in it

I do think he wants to get original haze to people

It all really remains to be seen as of now :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts