What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

F2F

@hempy on MH

@hempy on MH

Hiya Hempy - is that the famous Queeny on the first page? Are u still running her? She looks amazing.

I’m nearing the end of a stash of MH from outdoor 2017 - a sublime mango and fuelly smell/taste and quite a yield to boot! After tasting her I ordered a couple of those spring cleaning straws :biggrin:

Much love
F2F

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
discution

Faute d’orthographe fréquente pour discussion.

for the limited ppl who speaks only one language..

G

Discution? Try discussion. With this kind of genius I'm not reading this.
On behalf of most US citizens who only speak English Im sorry for this ignorance. Most of us know this forum is an international forum but mostly in English however it is easy usually to pick out the posts by people that are not native English speakers.

Please continue and I hope to find some more good info on the haze lines.
grayeys to the ignore list.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@hempy:tiphat:Would it be OK if I asked you or anyone else let me know about what the real origins are of the super silver haze hybrid and I’m talking about the late 1990s version ...I ran her back then and I have pictures .... peace

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is where it gets muddy.
Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
No one knows except Shanti of course...

The plants to my understanding are still around and in Spain also so a few locations in Shantis position.

I think were it gets muddy Sam is now that Nev has past away it seams quiet a few are claiming to have Neville's clones.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.

Only a set amount of seed germinated out of the seed Neville got from Sam.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hiya Hempy - is that the famous Queeny on the first page? Are u still running her? She looks amazing.

I’m nearing the end of a stash of MH from outdoor 2017 - a sublime mango and fuelly smell/taste and quite a yield to boot! After tasting her I ordered a couple of those spring cleaning straws :biggrin:

Much love
F2F

Hiya F2F that is Queeny good job on spotting her lol No i lost her a few years ago along with the NL5HzA throw back i called Other. I had clones in the mom room when i had a mite problem happen because of a cucumber plant we got from a nursery.

I made F2s with both plants to a Male MH f1 i called hazey so glad i did that i also crossed Queeny to a g13/sk male .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@hempy:tiphat:Would it be OK if I asked you or anyone else let me know about what the real origins are of the super silver haze hybrid and I’m talking about the late 1990s version ...I ran her back then and I have pictures .... peace

Hi Star mate feel free i ran the SSH my self found her notes a little to NL5 for me.

From my understanding SSH is NL5HzA x sk1HzC .

I have a few pics of the f1 SSH i got from Shanti if you like i can add a few.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
A friend is sending me some Super Silver Haze seeds from GreenHouseSeeds..

I understand it is a very mold resistant strain and can be harvested outdoors around mid October at 36 north..

Any comments welcome...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
A friend is sending me some Super Silver Haze seeds from GreenHouseSeeds..

I understand it is a very mold resistant strain and can be harvested outdoors around mid October at 36 north..

Any comments welcome...

Greenhouse seeds dont have the parents to make SSH i would say they are F2s at best but saying that you still could find something nice.

When Neville was making Seed for Greenhouse Seeds when Shanti and Arjan owned GHS Neville sold them seed on consignment.

Neville had the parent plants and did the work then after shanti sold his shares of GHS and started Mr nice and Neville was going back to Australia did Shanti get Neville's plants.

Not sure how fast there version is but F1s can flower up to 17 weeks.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
The plants to my understanding are still around and in Spain also so a few locations in Shantis position.

I think were it gets muddy Sam is now that Nev has past away it seams quiet a few are claiming to have Neville's clones.

Could you elaborate more on the clones being claimed as Nevils? naming names (the people) isn't necessary.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Could you elaborate more on the clones being claimed as Nevils? naming names (the people) isn't necessary.

The person that was Neville's closest friend who was in Holland before the Cannabis Castle days and there threw the haze work needs tell the story's and correct all the lies and misinformation about Neville's work.

I am working on that and hope to have him posting soon.

I have nothing to gain from any of this but i feel Neville's work and the real history behind it all and who really has what needs to be laid to rest.

Look at Todd he claimed to be Neville's friend yet only spoke to him for an hour at a show or event.

I can prove now a set clone is not the real clone by one single post i have found but all that will do is start a shit fest.So it is better it comes from people that were there and know that history first hand.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Star mate feel free i ran the SSH my self found her notes a little to NL5 for me.

From my understanding SSH is NL5HzA x sk1HzC .

I have a few pics of the f1 SSH i got from Shanti if you like i can add a few.

would love to see them if you can find the pics ...here's some F1 SSH from Mr Nice via Heavens Stairway circa 1999 ...i had 5 or so females & every plant was drastically different & this was one i was able to keep for quite a while ..she grew incredibly well & the smoke was pepper & spice w/ potency , but not very hazy i guess , wish she still existed though..her yield was huge:smoker:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hellfire

Where would I find say a summary or brief yet somewhat complete story about the castle and the breeding done there? I know there's that one magazine article with Neville about the castle

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hiya Star they look nice mate good yield on her to here is a pic of one of my SSH real strong affect just had that NL5 i did not like culled her very strong but wrong high.

Also the Plant i called OTHER Queenys sister not the best pic of her and she would pack on way more as she matured resin monster.

I forgot how to add the Pic so there large.

Attachments

• ssh.jpg
    ssh.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 59
  • OTHER.jpg
    OTHER.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
  • The OTHER.jpg
    The OTHER.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.