Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211125_100141.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	17999279
    this morning sure is hazey

Comment

My bad brother Donald, I might of got you mixed up with someone else. Dont think I don't respect you as one of my favorite people here. You are one of the true ganja veterans .. I was talking about a part where it was said that Nevil didnt improve Haze, or something along those lines. Which Sam himself says that haze improves everything it touches, and is always better than the parents... because its basically tired genetics that needs diversity to bring back vitality to the line... . Haze is like pepper, its not very special by itself but with some chicken its amazing. Its not that chicken improves pepper , but pepper definitely improves chicken .....

Nev haze is basically Haze 2.0.... A lot of people look at it like its a hybrid and way more indica than it actually is.... Its just a Haze Bx to fix the vigor, and inbred faults... I would take Nev Haze seeds over 90% of the stuff out today.... Ive tried to essentially only get sativa, and landrace seeds gifted to me, and Nev Haze has always been one of the strains I desired the most, and have never been gifted... I really wish I had a few hundred of them to sift through...
      I dunno lol, its all about phrasing.. A lot of us in this haze conversation are agreeing with each other, and just phrasing things either wrong, or in a way others dont understand or like.... but at the end of the day we all love haze.....
      Its not about the praise, its about the Haze

Comment

no worries dr ,
        i hope i didnt come off a bit harsh with you ,
        sometimes just the written word doesnt convey feelings the way the person wants ,
        essentially i agree with what you have said too ,
        i have grown some nevils haze that was about as potent as you would want , need,
        it wasnt that pleasant really ,, i wouldnt be reaching for it too often ,
        but for a bit of fun and to rip your socks off , it was perfect ,
        great to share with the friend that says sativa never does anything for them too .... lol ...

i much preferred the high from c5 and mango haze to be honest ,
        i like that head buzz , euphoric kinda high ,
        that stuff is hard to beat imho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
          i have grown some nevils haze that was about as potent as you would want , need,
          it wasnt that pleasant really ,, i wouldnt be reaching for it too often ,
          but for a bit of fun and to rip your socks off , it was perfect ,
          great to share with the friend that says sativa never does anything for them too .... lol
          NH is one of the darkest strains ever made. It can take you places you don’t want to go lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bnyest View Post

NH is one of the darkest strains ever made. It can take you places you don’t want to go lol
            I wouldn't call it a dark strain. Nevil's Haze is just a very potent line as haze is meant to be.

The first time i smoked Nevil's Haze it reminded me of the old Mullumbimbi madness first thought that came to me as the high started to build.

I have also found plants in the Mango Haze test seed (they had the Sk x HzA as the father were the released version of Mango Haze has the Sk x HzC dad ) As strong as Nevil's Haze.

You can find as strong with luck in 50% Haze .
            Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post

I wouldn't call it a dark strain. Nevil's Haze is just a very potent line as haze is meant to be.

The first time i smoked Nevil's Haze it reminded me of the old Mullumbimbi madness first thought that came to me as the high started to build.

I have also found plants in the Mango Haze test seed (they had the Sk x HzA as the father were the released version of Mango Haze has the Sk x HzC dad ) As strong as Nevil's Haze.

You can find as strong with luck in 50% Haze .
              one thing i remember about neviles stuff is it would hit you in the chest,,, n the heart ,,that kinda effect can get many paranoid lol

Comment

Originally posted by harvestreaper View Post

one thing i remember about neviles stuff is it would hit you in the chest,,, n the heart ,,that kinda effect can get many paranoid lol
                Just like edibles do to a lot of people. The physical effects alone can make it a bad trip. I used to dabble a bit with C99 in the past. Same thing, and the cold high to go with it.
                We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by harvestreaper View Post

I found 3 main types of affects in Nevil's Haze work.

One i call the Thai high that is a racy electric high that can be best described as a roller coaster ride. It comes at you in waves and many hours after it starts and you start to think the rides over it comes at you even harder leaving you best described as rattled.

The other high is what i call the Colombian high that smacks you in the face like a blow from Mike Tyson. You get a massive rush intense noid feeling comes over you as it starts to come on hard and then after a while settles a little to a real strong high.

Then you have what i call the euphoric type high but i wouldn't call it a social high but more a high that has you almost floating.
                  Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post

I found 3 main types of affects in Nevil's Haze work.

One i call the Thai high that is a racy electric high that can be best described as a roller coaster ride. It comes at you in waves and many hours after it starts and you start to think the rides over it comes at you even harder leaving you best described as rattled.

The other high is what i call the Colombian high that smacks you in the face like a blow from Mike Tyson. You get a massive rush intense noid feeling comes over you as it starts to come on hard and then after a while settles a little to a real strong high.

Then you have what i call the euphoric type high but i wouldn't call it a social high but more a high that has you almost floating.
                    I like your post hempy

Euphoric type ...THH P1 f x kaiki's Panama cut/my inbred colombian m

Click image for larger version

Name:	1637546980139.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	18000622
                    A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

Nice looking flower Raco my favorite of the Haze affects is the Electric high but i do like also like the Euphoric type a lot to.

Team-Haze

Comment

Is this bitching about nev & sam going to stop, this use to be a great thread, but it's just a downer reading all the shit nowadays.Arguing back n forth over shit thats 40 years old for fcks sake.
                        Plant a Seed
                        &
                        Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

Im looking for testers for the new Nevil Feminized project im working on.

Outback Haze clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed.

Swiss Thai Nevil clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone x Nevil Haze x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed.

If interested in running a log on icmag.com and your a long standing member who post pics and can start within 2 weeks from recieving the seeds then pm if interested or post on this thread

seeds will be ready to send in a week and a week to arrive.

sigpic

Comment

ojd well with what you have being showing im sure you will have a line up, well done ...
                            “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

A bit of an update on my Nevil's Haze project.

I put the clones into flower some weeks back along with a Thai plant. I plan on pollinating all 3 with the Nevil's Haze male and taking each Nevil's haze Female on different paths down the road. One is C leaning and the other is A leaning.

The Thai x NH i plan on searching for ancestral Haze ancestors.

From seed the Nevil's Haze plants took 5 to 6 weeks to sex and 16/17 to flower.

I will admit i was disappointed with the speed of these plants as their mother was 20 plus weeker and took much longer to sex.

Well now i know why they were faster i had left the timer on 7/ 17 from a Thai run i had down to sex plants.

Now they are on 11/13 and loving it.

I never expected to find a strong Mango smelling Nevil's Haze female let alone a female and male.

The male has a sour Mango smell were the Female has the same Mango smell Queeny had.

Will be smoke testing over the Holidays with friends as sharing is caring but i have grown enough of Nevil's haze work to know what i found is something special.
                              Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by ojd View Post
                                Im looking for testers for the new Nevil Feminized project im working on.

If interested in running a log on icmag.com and your a long standing member who post pics and can start within 2 weeks from recieving the seeds then pm if interested or post on this thread

seeds will be ready to send in a week and a week to arrive.
                                I could be of some use if you want to collect some "outdoor" data, ojd. Weather here is kind to these types of genetics.
                                If this isn't your aim, that's all good, too. I'm just thankful there are still those out there that continue to 'pay it forward' and offer to share their work with the community.
                                K+, ojd.

-cap
                                Chemdawg DoubleD (Reservior) 2007

Diesel Kush 2007 (Reeferman)

Comment

Working...
                                X