Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haze discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by @hempy View Post

    How you guys going to remove N from a pre made nutrient ?
    Originally posted by @hempy View Post
    I didn’t talk about removing Nitrogen but lowering the level. And with two component nutrient lines, like BioBizz and others, you can mix your own blend within the limits that nutrient line allows you to.
    9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
    ****

    Comment


      Originally posted by GoatCheese View Post
      [SIZE=16px]

      I didn’t talk about removing Nitrogen but lowering the level. And with two component nutrient lines, like BioBizz and others, you can mix your own blend within the limits that nutrient line allows you to.
      I had a look at the Bio·Bloom and it says this.

      How to use it?

      Bio·Bloom is an independently working fertilizer that can be used from the flowering period up to harvest.

      Biobizz recommends approximately 2-4ml of Bio·Bloom per litre of water. You can find concrete doses for each period in our official Nutrient Schedule.

      It contains the optimum blend of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, along with enzymes and amino acids

      So all all you can do to amend the mix is to weaken the mix.

      Team-Haze

      Comment


        Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

        You know I appreciate it! How tall were those big indoor plants you showed me when you flipped? These are about 18-24 in and the tall todd is about 30. Got room to spread em around.

        I've been smoking Todd's all day long. The 3, 4 and finally the 5. Those were hard to cull. Time for some octopus THH to liven things up a bit!
        Hi Lost i have head room so i normally put them in flower around 2ft now with good vigor your plant can easily end up at 6ft to 7ft and taller but i then start to train tie any way. Keep them away from the light intensity in flower you will end up with fuller less airy flowers by doing so.
        Team-Haze

        Comment


          Originally posted by OldCoolSativa View Post

          Wrong. Jack's 3-2-1 allows you to mix calcium nitrate (part B) separately from Jack's Hydro (part A) and epsom salt (part C). After 5 years of hydroponics, I just switched to soil because it was so hard to keep sativas looking good to the finish line. I don't claim to be a great grower, but I think organic soil will make me a better grower. To each their own.
          I looked at that and can't see how any would lower N only?. There are many we can increase specific micro/maco but as far as I'm aware without having bottles to mix it up ourselves I don't see a way to decrease anything. They all have a base mix that was formulated to the vendor's specs. I'm all ears how any would lower just N in their base mix?.

          I've grown in nothing but soil/soiless since I was a kid so 50 years growing in Soil. IMO all experienced lifelong growers know how to grow well using any Nutrients.

          Originally posted by kro-magnon View Post
          Hammerhead , You can mix each nutrient separately with the Aptus line, you can buy bottles of N, P, K, Cal, Mag and mix them as you want. I think it's the only nutrient line that allow you to give a custom made feed to every plant of your growth but it's pretty expensive.
          Yes, this would be the only way to mix up anything with the ratios you want.. We would need bottles of ea to make our own formulations. As far as I know, all nutrient vendors have a base mix, we cant change how much N is used. We can only dilute it.

          Originally posted by @hempy View Post
          I honestly dont know why you guys get so bent out of shape over the smallest of things.

          A nutrient comes with a standard recommended mixing ratio from the manufacturer. The veg formula gives you a seedling mix normally ( a weaker mix ) and a vegetable growth mix ratio. The flower formula will give you a mix ratio and all are based on your water being a neutral 7ph to start with.

          You can not change the formula you have one option you weaken the mix that is it.

          If your using a RO filter you need to add CalMag.

          GoatCheese no sativa heavy hybrid or sativa will show feeding problems in veg so Humple W. plants will look perfect up until they start to show sex (in extreme cases ) but normally you will see it as it has in hammers once the flowers start to develop.

          How you guys going to remove N from a pre made nutrient ?.


          I am the guy that shared the hempy bucket with the community so i do know a thing or 2 about growing plants in them.
          This is exactly what Ive been saying.. We cant decrease the amount of anything specific in a base mix. As a whole NPK values can only be diluted.
          Last edited by Hammerhead; 09-26-2021, 14:03.

          #hammerhead_genetics on IG
          Hammers Perpetual showroom

          Comment


            Originally posted by @hempy View Post

            I had a look at the Bio·Bloom and it says this.

            How to use it?

            Bio·Bloom is an independently working fertilizer that can be used from the flowering period up to harvest.

            Biobizz recommends approximately 2-4ml of Bio·Bloom per litre of water. You can find concrete doses for each period in our official Nutrient Schedule.

            It contains the optimum blend of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, along with enzymes and amino acids

            So all all you can do to amend the mix is to weaken the mix.
            BioBizz aren’t cannabis specific nutrients. 10 years ago their bottles had picture of cabbages/salads on the Grow bottle and some yellow flower on the Bloom bottle. So they really have not optimized these nutes for cannabis.

            BioBizz line uses both Grow-component and Bloom-component during the flowering stage, not just the Bloom-component as you seem to think, and the main part of flowering they recommend you use their Grow and Bloom in 1:1 ratio for regular potting soil (light mix) and coco.
            A link to their feeding schedule:
            https://www.biobizz.com/wp-content/u...le-EN-2020.pdf

            ..but from my personal experience, if you use the line as BioBizz recommends you’re feeding your cannabis plants too much Nitrogen. I explained in my earlier post how i’m using them, wrote down the amounts per Liter i use and calculated the NPK numbers. Page 755 if you’re interested

            so..
            If i use less Grow-component and more of the Bloom-component during flowering it does not “weaken” the mix, it just changes the NPK ratios.

            xxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 09-26-2021, 14:57. Reason: insult removed
            9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
            ****

            Comment


              Originally posted by GoatCheese View Post

              BioBizz aren’t cannabis specific nutrients. 10 years ago their bottles had picture of cabbages/salads on the Grow bottle and some yellow flower on the Bloom bottle. So they really have not optimized these nutes for cannabis.

              BioBizz line uses both Grow-component and Bloom-component during the flowering stage, not just the Bloom-component as you seem to think, and the main part of flowering they recommend you use their Grow and Bloom in 1:1 ratio for regular potting soil (light mix) and coco.
              A link to their feeding schedule:
              https://www.biobizz.com/wp-content/u...le-EN-2020.pdf

              ..but from my personal experience, if you use the line as BioBizz recommends you’re feeding your cannabis plants too much Nitrogen. I explained in my earlier post how i’m using them, wrote down the amounts per Liter i use and calculated the NPK numbers. Page 755 if you’re interested

              so..
              If i use less Grow-component and more of the Bloom-component during flowering it does not “weaken” the mix, it just changes the NPK ratios.
              xxxxxxxxxx

              Tossing insults doesn't help you at all. Even at my old age, you didn't see that from me. It's clear who has more growing experience. Nothing you posted is even relevant to the discussion, your clueless. Hempy and I said the same thing lol. You keep talking out your neck, does that make you feel better lol. . It is typical behavior for a dumbass kid throwing a tantrum when someone disagrees.. Do as you said and stop bringing me into your BS. You seem to have trouble with that part so another gets added to my ignore list.
              Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 09-26-2021, 14:58. Reason: quoted insult removed

              #hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom

              Comment


                Here are some pics from today. You can see the tip burn is minimal. All are still gorgious.

                THH @44 days
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1367.JPG Views:	0 Size:	234.8 KB ID:	17952381
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1364.JPG Views:	0 Size:	261.2 KB ID:	17952382
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1370.JPG Views:	0 Size:	220.0 KB ID:	17952383
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1369.JPG Views:	0 Size:	275.6 KB ID:	17952384

                A few OH 1990. These are still not flowering much at 40+days.. I had to LST 1 of them. She was getting to close to the lights. The other is still OK.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1376.JPG Views:	0 Size:	183.4 KB ID:	17952379
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1371.JPG Views:	0 Size:	227.7 KB ID:	17952380

                #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom

                Comment


                  Someone need to put a leash on their Ego ^^^

                  Comment


                    Comment


                      nature's nectar brand has seperate NPK , cal mag , and guano

                      worm castings and wormcasting tea is nice buffer for nutrients


                      Comment


                        Intriguing discussion. Y'all will probably think I'm crazy - I've been using Mega Crop 1 Part (10-7-18 NPK) at 900ppm/1.8 EC (thereabouts) on these Haze hybrids since mid-veg, and still now, in early flower. Haven't seen any signs of toxicity or tip-burn yet, but I know this is quite a Nitrogen-heavy feed, even for a lot of standard commercial hybrids, so I keep expecting it to go downhill. It definitely works for me with my other strains though. I guess we'll see how these girls handle it...
                        Last edited by Humple W.; 09-26-2021, 15:54.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by star crash View Post
                          Someone need to put a leash on their Ego ^^^
                          ego like good haze a lil put you on a peak too much make an asshole out of you ,,,yea yea i know im an asshole lol

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Humple W. View Post
                            Intriguing discussion. Y'all will probably think I'm crazy - I've been using Mega Crop 1 Part (10-7-18 NPK) at 900ppm/1.8 EC (thereabouts) on these Haze hybrids since mid-veg, and still now, in early flower. Haven't seen any signs of toxicity or tip-burn yet, but I know this is quite a Nitrogen-heavy feed, even for a lot of standard commercial hybrids, so I keep expecting it to go downhill. It definitely works for me with my other strains though. I guess we'll see how these girls handle it...
                            I do have a 2 part on-hand (Mega Crop again - ratios very similar to Jack's, as I understand it), so I can tweak if things get out of hand. (Not that I really know what I'm doing, but I can at least take a stab at it.)

                            Comment


                              Oh, and I should clarify that nearly 300ppm of that 900ppm total is my well water, not the fertilizer. For whatever that's worth.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Humple W. View Post

                                I do have a 2 part on-hand (Mega Crop again - ratios very similar to Jack's, as I understand it), so I can tweak if things get out of hand. (Not that I really know what I'm doing, but I can at least take a stab at it.)
                                Low EC solution, PH on point and Salinity on check, that's what you have to worry about the most. Having a good environment also helps.
                                "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X