What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Lol 😅 Come on mate, humans have been cultivating cannabis for over 3000 years 😅 Its written in the old Hebrew bible, nevermind Latin 😅

Pues entonces seguro que podrás encontrar miles (cientos? ninguna?) de referencias al cultivo de cannabis sinsemilla en textos históricos anteriores al nacimiento del idioma español, y mostrarnoslas.... Seguro que los métodos de cultivo sog o scrog o supercropping (o como se diga je, je, je) etc, también datan de entonces...

Los humanos llevan domesticado y adiestrado perros muchos milenios antes de que a ninguno de ellos se le ocurriese escribir algún mito de los que acabarían en esa Biblia que comentas... Pero el Cognitivo-Emocional nació cuando yo era ya adulto.

Well then surely you will be able to find thousands (hundreds? None?) Of references to the cultivation of cannabis sinsemilla in historical texts prior to the birth of the Spanish language, and show them to us .... Surely the cultivation methods sog or scrog or supercropping (or as say heh, heh, heh) etc, they also date from then ...

Humans have domesticated and trained dogs for many millennia before it occurred to any of them to write some myth that would end up in that Bible you are commenting on ... But the Cognitive-Emotional was born when I was already an adult.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Pues entonces seguro que podrás encontrar miles (cientos? ninguna?) de referencias al cultivo de cannabis sinsemilla en textos históricos anteriores al nacimiento del idioma español, y mostrarnoslas.... Seguro que los métodos de cultivo sog o scrog o supercropping (o como se diga je, je, je) etc, también datan de entonces...

Los humanos llevan domesticado y adiestrado perros muchos milenios antes de que a ninguno de ellos se le ocurriese escribir algún mito de los que acabarían en esa Biblia que comentas... Pero el Cognitivo-Emocional nació cuando yo era ya adulto.

Well then surely you will be able to find thousands (hundreds? None?) Of references to the cultivation of cannabis sinsemilla in historical texts prior to the birth of the Spanish language, and show them to us .... Surely the cultivation methods sog or scrog or supercropping (or as say heh, heh, heh) etc, they also date from then ...

Humans have domesticated and trained dogs for many millennia before it occurred to any of them to write some myth that would end up in that Bible you are commenting on ... But the Cognitive-Emotional was born when I was already an adult.

Sorry to be an asshole..
But can you guys go talk the cannabis-history and terminology chat to appropriate threads, cause this is a Haze thread, it’s not about “cannabis in the bible” or what the word sensimilla means.
Let’s stick to Haze-talk on this one, boys and girls..
Cheers.:wave:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know it gets boring all the time talking about the same thing I think we should be able to open it up a little bit , life is more than just marijuana …it’s just my opinion..I think a little leeway here and there would be even better:flowers2:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yes..but all the time remember to not stress, its just a forum....it veers off we bring it back and I veer off and someone brings it back and off it goes again and goatcheese brings it back,such is the nature..it's all good..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the pics I posted have A5hbx in them so it's not that far off topic. Every project in the last year has A5HBX in them..

JohnnyChicago

Click image for larger version  Name:	multihaze.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.9 KB ID:	18020581

(Golli OH x THH) purple x (OT1 x OH) #12

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#13 of Toxic Truffle @52 days. She is the most haze dom plant found so far in this project. I've not smoke tester her yet . Almost ready to harvest @65 days .
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2008.JPG Views:	0 Size:	173.6 KB ID:	18020786

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
image_2096707.jpg
image_2096704.jpg

Hiya Star question for you about the plants you posted above.

Are these Haze or are these a hybrid my moneys on it being the pure Haze.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually that one is the Cambodian X , so it’s one of the Haze predecessors, If I’m not mistaken? Haze does contain Southeast Asian genetics correct?:redface:

Piff_cat

Wanted to share a great resource I've found
zomia is a seed cooperative offering thai heirloomlandrace straight from isaan- laos and Thailand. Tgey offer lowland and highland cultivars with great reference and history ifvsecasia. Their main draw is hang kharok(squirrel tail) currently there are ⁴ accessors from micro climates. They also have some highland golden strains from upper laos. Hang kharok hot it's name from crazy bud structure. Check em out

​​​​​​​https://www.zomiacannabisco.com/highlands

Attachments

• photo2096961.jpg
    photo2096961.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2096965.jpg
    photo2096965.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2096966.jpg
    photo2096966.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2096967.jpg
    photo2096967.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 14
  • photo2096968.jpg
    photo2096968.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
  • photo2096969.jpg
    photo2096969.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2096970.jpg
    photo2096970.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 15

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I don't want to feed the off topic, but does anyone seem suspicious that all these people suddenly have access to rare exotic genetics?
Landrace is the new moda...

I don't want to feed the off topic, but does anyone seem suspicious that all these people suddenly have access to rare exotic genetics?
Landrace is the new moda...

Well, if you look at Trident Seeds the guy(s) actually travels round to different villages and collects the seeds. He shows the plants in their native habitats and explains the history and aromas etc... I used to follow their ig acct before when they were Landrace Mafia just for the cool info and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts