Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acespicoli
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	index.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	17850762
    throw back thursday nice haze cut pics thx for sharing
    cant imagine what cannabis would be without his contributions
    im old enough to appreciate
    rest in peace bro, all the greats have haters
    Nevil Martin Schoenmakers (2 February 1956 – 30 March 2019)
    Schoenmakers was described by High Times magazine in 1985 as the "King of Cannabis"
    Last edited by acespicoli; 05-06-2021, 02:57.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
    So Hempy, regarding that fuckery with AusCann, I'm curious about what made Nevil write that check (offering up his original seed library) his ass couldn't cash. Did he take the chance in good faith thinking that Shanti would come through all the while worrying about his poor health and wanting to provide for his family?

Desperation would explain a lot and you would know more about his emotional state back then than anyone else.
    Hi Cosmic the only fuckery in AusCann came from the washers but Nevil was way smarter than all of them and as a result Troy his Dad and Nevil all came away from it with benefits why they were so dirty with Nevil were talking corporate here boards so on and they don't play nice.

Nevil had no intention of ever allowing others to own his genetics the deal was they could use his work at a % call it a royalty and that was agreed on from the very start. There were layers involved this was after all a legal venture.

I cant talk about his affairs agreements with shanti as i was friends with both but shanti and Nevil came to an agreement then Howard released a statement on this in 2012 but kept what was agreed upon privet.

"Howard and Shantibaba will continue to run MNS as it has always been, which includes keeping all the mothers and fathers that make up all strains currently on offer. They will also continue to fulfil their obligation to the medical use of cannabis by getting involved with projects such as CBD-crew. Nevil has decided to pursue his own new goals. The decisions are mutually agreed, but the deliberations that led to them are in-house and confidential and not appropriate as material for public gossip.

Love as always

Howard"
    Nevil had accesses to his work from Holland what is also not being said is Nevil was legal and set up his own thing but sadly past away before the fields could be planted with Hazes.

Nevil did more work on breeding in Australia than most understand.

Leave a comment:

• CosmicGiggle
    replied
    So Hempy, regarding that fuckery with AusCann, I'm curious about what made Nevil write that check (offering up his original seed library) his ass couldn't cash. Did he take the chance in good faith thinking that Shanti would come through all the while worrying about his poor health and wanting to provide for his family?

Desperation would explain a lot and you would know more about his emotional state back then than anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by Raho View Post

DarkStorm, Hempy started this thread to talk about "Haze". Read the title.
    From the very beginning, this thread has been about Nevil, and that is 100% because of Hempy.
    I have no problem with that. We should have A GREAT thread about Nevil here.
    Unfortunately, this thread is not it. I come here to read (and not post) because for me it has all the fire, drama and insanity of a Telemundo Novela.

I just wish Hempy would change the name of the thread because it is clearly labelled wrong.
    It should be:
    "Nevil and the Hazes he made"
    or . . .
    "King Nevil and the days of his Haze"

or maybe most accurately . . .
    "Nevil's friend Hempy (and his Thia . . . nobody else knows anything!)"

If you don't like people mentioning Heroin with Nevil, then please TDS, stop doing it.
    I guess were lucky the site is owned by Gypsy and not you ha Raho.

For a guy that keeps posting negativity then claims to never be back you seam to have become a fairly regular part of the entertainment of this thread Raho.

What was it you and a few of your friends told me when i posted in bigherbs thread that's right this thread is about Sam's Haze and questions relating to it you want to talk about Nevils Haze then we suggest you go start your own thread ( a nicer version than the original ).

So i did but unlike you lot i welcomed every one to discuss Haze no matter were it came from here but your still not happy i guess you cant please every one.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by regseeds View Post

Nev, done them dirty let's call a spade a spade. The genetics never showed up because he was reliant upon Shanti handing over genetics which he wasn't going to do as he already purchased them. Nev rejected being part of the CBD crew LP year or so earlier etc. etc. Too much is intertwined to make sense of the story.

The cannabis business is nothing but drama and nonsense, but we still do it anyway.
    The only clone Nevil ever care about that was in Holland was Haze C i was friends with both shanti and Nevil i cant or more wont talk about there business that is best left privet between them.

Shanti invited Nevil to join the MrNice forum he would not of done that if there was bad blood between them at that time what went on behind the sens is privet and should be.

Nevil was not a fan of high CBD he wanted to breed natural cannabis.

Nevil had a huge genetic collection in Australia from pure Haze to things from Jim Ortiga who was Nevils friend that use to trade genetics way back to things growers had collected and worked with for years and years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X