X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haze phenotype of South African haze akbb
    Attached Files

Comment

O yea the less intense light is definitely better from what I'm seeing the tops near the bright light and it's probably too hot as well those tops do not want to flower while the very bottom buds in the cool and shade have a more normal development in some sativas

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
        O yea the less intense light is definitely better from what I'm seeing the tops near the bright light and it's probably too hot as well those tops do not want to flower while the very bottom buds in the cool and shade have a more normal development in some sativas
        Yo need to try grow the sativas whith the new led lights(no the red blue or purple leds)
        This is one very long phenotype

And this other more earlyer

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
            From good hands into good hands

But let me spell it out: "Female Original Haze seeds"
            Makes growing Original Haze much easier. At least the decision to grow it.
            Thanks for the kind words JohnnyChi! And many thanks for your role in the preservation of this beautiful line!!!

I've been dying to try some of that Haze and Colombian goodness for a while now but so far no luck. 7/7 CG '72 males and 1/1 Golden King (Colombian heirloom) male! So definitely will appreciate the feminized Original Haze :-D

Comment

I have spent a lot of time analyzing terpene profiles and the nearest to OH I have been able to find has been a CG. So very happy seeing you growing the OH. It's like that that we do progress.

Comment

Fem OH? I'm in, lol.
                My Albums
                Diary - Done
                Diary - Done
                First Organic Run - Done
                Organics Round 2 - Done
                Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
                Current Diary- Done

Comment

I found one of my old Nevil's Haze pics while looking for some info wish i could find the good pictures.

This is one plant the part both left and right parts belong to the one plant.
                  Team-Haze

Comment

^^^
                    Looks like a nice Sativa dom pheno to me hempy.

How's the NH f2's going?

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
                      I found one of my old Nevil's Haze pics while looking for some info wish i could find the good pictures.

This is one plant the part both left and right parts belong to the one plant.
                      View Image
                      Been wanting to see what the original Nevils Haze looked like

Comment

There not the best pics but gives some idea of what NH are about.

The NH F2s are slowly getting there.

Some more pics of the Nevil's haze these plants are not even close to mature most hit 7ft then trained here n every were.

Team-Haze

Comment

Hey, Haze-heads, I'm going to be joining your ranks before long, as I just ordered a pack of OHaze from Todd M. Was hoping to get some opinions/advice on feeding requirements. I used to grow in organic soil, but now grow passive hydro (hempy buckets), typically in 100% perlite, using Mega Crop v.3 (the previous versions didn't work well for me, but version 3 has been performing well). At 10-7-18 NPK, I suspect it's far from ideal for growing a pure sativa hybrid. I was thinking about getting Greenleaf's 2-part, along with their PK booster, so I can at least attempt to dial in the feed - but I have no damn clue what I'm doing. (Yes, I know I shouldn't jump in at the deep end with Haze - I may run some other 100% sativa first, to get my feet wet.) I was thinking it might be wise to add some vermiculite to the medium for these, so they won't need to be watered as frequently?

Really, any tips of any kind are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
                            There not the best pics but gives some idea of what NH are about.

The NH F2s are slowly getting there.

Some more pics of the Nevil's haze these plants are not even close to mature most hit 7ft then trained here n every were.
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image

Comment

This plant is from the Mango Haze test seed i called OTHER Queeny's sister.

Team-Haze

Comment

original haze. I got only haze phenos. and didn't have to go through numerous northern lights phenos, where the quality of real haze is screwed. by northern light pheno of nevilleĀ“s haze I dont mean that it looks like northern lights, it looks like "haze", but in smoke department cant come close to real haze by no way. northen light pheno of NH has effect of mental couchlock.. so opposite to cerebral rocket fuel high of real haze.
                                If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Working...
                                X