Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	17868897

Leave a comment:

• MrBadLowerBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Raho View Post

WELCOME BACK BLB!
    Hope all is well for you . . . been a long time :-(
    Thanks brother grower,still alive and kicking..Talk more later..

Leave a comment:

• MrBadLowerBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post

yep great to see you again blb,
    i hope your doing ok and all healed up now man??

are you still in Thailand?
    The Mastergrower himself DM,how are you my friend?

Still on the mend,but slowly getting there..still suffering from TBI stage 1..so not my brain i still recuping i guess.Eyes,seeing dubbel sometimes,getting headaches and more...but i'm still alive..

Jepp,still here,not going anywere D,time for breakfast..talk more later..//BLB

Leave a comment:

• Raco
    replied
    Hi Londinium good to see you

First of all,

Sorry about the crappy pics...but at least motivational...real time

Both are random buds grown outdoors last season @43N

Left: JBM x Zamal

Right: Colombian Gold

Mustafunk gifted me the seeds

Leave a comment:

• Londinium
    replied
    Originally posted by Raco View Post
    More schwag

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210531_002115.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	17868844
    😄

Leave a comment:

• Raco
    replied
    More schwag

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210531_002115.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	17868844

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBadLowerBack View Post

Money and human GREED,that's it..we pollute the soil that feeds us..."The more i learn about the human being,the more i love my dog"...In my eyes living here fulltime 20 years,i'm not suprised how Thais pollute their own livelihood,the earth/soil..all bottom down to lack of education..and MONEY...same same in every country just differnent way to "pollute"...more or less.
    Just let us hope that Mr.Autin can deliver..so every household can be allowed to grow six plants in a not so far future..meanwhile..well you know..;-)

Take care everyone..BLB..:-)
    yep great to see you again blb,
    i hope your doing ok and all healed up now man??

are you still in Thailand?

Leave a comment:

• Raho
    replied

Money and human GREED,that's it..we pollute the soil that feeds us..."The more i learn about the human being,the more i love my dog"...In my eyes living here fulltime 20 years,i'm not suprised how Thais pollute their own livelihood,the earth/soil..all bottom down to lack of education..and MONEY...same same in every country just differnent way to "pollute"...more or less.
    Just let us hope that Mr.Autin can deliver..so every household can be allowed to grow six plants in a not so far future..meanwhile..well you know..;-)

WELCOME BACK BLB!
    Hope all is well for you . . . been a long time :-(

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    I remember an episode of "House" where a guy was sick and dying and it was all because he was smoking some homegrown. He threw away seeds out his bedroom window and a plant grew there. He smoked it. But somehow some old batteries had been thrown out the window too, and the cannabis had taken up the cadmium.

Years later I dug up some ground for a compost pit, and started throwing vegetation in the hole. When it was ready to use I dug it up and put it in a wheelbarrow. On the way to the garden I found an old battery in the compost.. lol. I ended up throwing it out and not using it.
    Later found out my backyard was used as a local dumping ground. I dig up all kinds of old trash, but nothing cool... yet

Leave a comment:

• MrBadLowerBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cvh View Post

I don't think it's deliberately added to the soil. It's probably because of industrial pollution of the local environment.

Leave a comment:

• Cvh
    replied
    Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post

thats depressing, why they adding cadmium, wtf is that for?
    I don't think it's deliberately added to the soil. It's probably because of industrial pollution of the local environment.

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Homegrown "Thai Marijuana"is okey..Lao bricks not so good if you care about your health..my two bath worth..

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-contamination
    thats depressing, why they adding cadmium, wtf is that for?

Leave a comment:

• MrBadLowerBack
    replied
    Homegrown "Thai Marijuana"is okey..Lao bricks not so good if you care about your health..my two bath worth..

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-contamination

Leave a comment:

• RoyalFlush
    replied
    Originally posted by CANNATORIUM View Post

Its indoor grown thai sativa and hardly pressed.
    If you try it and smoke it you will know thats it.
    Big calyx look hazy and dense.
    Sandalwood parfume catpiss woody and euphoric and very positive high very strong and long lasting.

I dont say nothing but every genetics can be grown better and worst thats my pont of view and your discussion i smoked thai even in pack of northen light you have 5 phenos,,,what does it mean all thailand grow the same cut ???

Probably all originated from thia hempy cutting.

ITS NOT THAT THAI IS BROWN AND AIRY ITS GNETICS AND BAD GROWING AND CURING CONDITIONS !!!

IF YOU GROW 3-5 TONNS OF CANNABIS HOW CAN YOU PROPPER STORE IT AND CURE IT ???

LOVER YOUR HUMIDITY AND TEMPS YOU WILL SE HOW DENSER ARE THAIS....

and that brown schwag you posting it is schwag no mather from which country it comes.....

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    CANNATORIUM lets see your Thai plants or plant that produced that indica flower.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X