X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CosmicGiggle
    replied
    Originally posted by Montuno View Post
    ..Are you aware of how incongruous that "special" sounds ?....
    Do you think that the fact that one here tells another that he is a fool for having a different opinion about the origin of the Haze, contains the same charge of real evil as if it were said to you because of your identity?....
    ...Those who "insult" each other here because of Haze, if they meet in the street, they smoke joints together and laugh at themselves... I don't believe that there are murders or attacks being committed or that there is violence or suffering in the world real becuse of it...
    Sorry Montuno but that's a topic for the Speaker's Corner, not Marijuana Strains, etc. I'm only an ICMag Mod and have very little control over perceived conditions in the real world, whether good or bad.

All I can do is be that butterfly in SE Asia flapping its wings and sending rain to put out a fire in a thread at ICMag filled with gratuitous insults.

So please, keep politics out of this thread, and if the SC upsets you (as it upsets many!), just don't go there, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post

Actually it seems to happen on a regular basis about once a week, the endless back 'n forth, the constant, repeated insults.

To me this could be an indication that the thread is played out, a pay-per-view dog fight where one of the dogs has already passed (RIP) but the 2 camps are still debating which dog was best and who won?

........ so maybe it's time to close this thread?

................... just sayin'
    There be no drama if people showed some respect this thread was started because i was told that Haze lines from Nevil and any thing related to Nevil had no place in the other Haze thread so i started this thread were we who are happy to discuss both sides as equals could come and freely discuss the topic haze no matter whose Haze work it was.

We had Sam interacting also but some just have to come here and crash the party its like there mission is to derail this thread.

My question to those people is why cant they show the same respect in this thread as they do over in the other thread.

Leave a comment:

• Montuno
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post

The Speaker's Corner is 'special', a place where politics is allowed, all other forums are (ideally) free of politics and insults!

...... well, that's the idea anyhow.
    Are you aware of how incongruous that "special" sounds ?....
    Do you think that the fact that one here tells another that he is a fool for having a different opinion about the origin of the Haze, contains the same charge of real evil as if it were said to you because of your identity?....
    ...Those who "insult" each other here because of Haze, if they meet in the street, they smoke joints together and laugh at themselves... I don't believe that there are murders or attacks being committed or that there is violence or suffering in the world real becuse of it...

Leave a comment:

• CosmicGiggle
    replied
    Originally posted by Montuno View Post
    I see much more serious what happens in the threads on politics of this forum........
    The Speaker's Corner is 'special', a place where politics is allowed, all other forums are (ideally) free of politics and insults!

...... well, that's the idea anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• Koondense
    replied
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 04-03-2021, 19:54. Reason: insult removed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X