The Haze discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
    Hi KITCHA i cant honestly say mate the MH seed i grew was from the test batch Shanti offered up in his forum at Cannabis World in 2002. I think running a search on what growers a finding is what i would do.

The MH is shanti work using Neville's work it has no relation to TRS Mango Thai.
    MH is 50% haze and i saw the same yields and explosive sativa expressiveness in other 50% haze lines like SSH and Shit Haze.

The NH again i have old stock think the last lot i got was 10 or 15 years ago.I would research what people are experiencing but the only place you will find the lines is threw Mr nice.Only shanti has the parent plants to reproduce them.
    This is where it gets muddy.
    Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
    No one knows except Shanti of course...

Comment

Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.
      Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Discution? Try discussion. With this kind of genius I'm not reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by grayeyes View Post
          Man dont bash hempy, might not spell check but dudes a good people. Mf hasnt used spell check in over a decade..think he gone start now?

Comment

Oh this'll be a good show

Comment

I say give the guy a break, he's European so his English might not be perfect.

Not everyone is from the new world.
              "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

Comment

@hempy on MH

Hiya Hempy - is that the famous Queeny on the first page? Are u still running her? She looks amazing.

I’m nearing the end of a stash of MH from outdoor 2017 - a sublime mango and fuelly smell/taste and quite a yield to boot! After tasting her I ordered a couple of those spring cleaning straws

Much love
                  F2F

Comment

discution

Faute d’orthographe fréquente pour discussion.

for the limited ppl who speaks only one language..
                    haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
                    - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

On behalf of most US citizens who only speak English Im sorry for this ignorance. Most of us know this forum is an international forum but mostly in English however it is easy usually to pick out the posts by people that are not native English speakers.

Please continue and I hope to find some more good info on the haze lines.
                      grayeys to the ignore list.

Comment

@hempyWould it be OK if I asked you or anyone else let me know about what the real origins are of the super silver haze hybrid and I’m talking about the late 1990s version ...I ran her back then and I have pictures .... peace

Comment

I am a phonetic speller Einstein was a phonetic speller and a cannabis smoker also now that we have that out of the way i would really appreciate it if you or others would leave any personal attacks out of this thread.
                          Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by Yo Sammy View Post
                            This is where it gets muddy.
                            Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
                            No one knows except Shanti of course...

The plants to my understanding are still around and in Spain also so a few locations in Shantis position.

I think were it gets muddy Sam is now that Nev has past away it seams quiet a few are claiming to have Neville's clones.
                            Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by bsgospel View Post
                              Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.

Only a set amount of seed germinated out of the seed Neville got from Sam.
                              Team-Haze

Comment

You already are

Comment

Working...
                                X