No announcement yet.

The Haze discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I see no reason to belittle folks as much as goes on. I still think in my mind if everyone here who decides to bicker and bitch at each other sat around a campfire with some joints, everyone would get along. Doing the hands up in the air im innocent shit just doesnt work for me though. Especially when you have already attacked him so many times and had to point out bad spelling.

How many of the OG's ive learned from who didnt graduate highschool or even be able to spell highschool is far over the folks who care about spelling. I for one just wanna hear some stories of the past, see some sweet pictures, and be grateful we all have this plant to bring us together.

Yes yes, everyones got a bigger cock than the next one, now that thats done with, lets get on with the stories of yester-year that will be lost in time if not spoken. Much love all.

Comment

This isn't a spelling lesson or forum so go hang out there if it annoys you that much.
      We are hear to discuss Haze not spelling ?
      Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
      Just a friendly disscujon......

diskcusjon whatever you got to do get the job done

^^That's almost Norgwegian

The related verb is to discuss . Discussion is taken from the Latin discussio , which means "shaking, shaking", and in lower Latin, "careful examination, verification, discussion". A discussion can be an examination of the pros and cons of a thing , an analysis, a dispute, an exchange of argument (close to the meaning of the Greek verb exetazein , "to examine, to inspect").

https://www.laculturegenerale.com/di...n-orthographe/

Appparently diiscusion or discution or whatever is pretty accurate descripyion on what we are doing around here

works for me

sigpic

Comment

Lets get back on topic
        "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

Originally posted by ojd View Post
          The A5 famous cuts from 30 years back is known as the leathery spicy Frankincense side and the C5 the more lime/Pine/ Frankincense but I believe ( and again my own opinions and guess ) is that the A Male and C Male may be the opposite way around( A Male tasting like C and C Male tasting like A and effects also) and that's how we still get some dominant spicy phenos and effect in some of the X's etc using the C Male.

Anyone have any opinions on this

Peace

Not sure I did understand what you mean.

But I do ask myself too, where these scents that I thought were related to HazeA do come from, if NevHaze has been the only strain with HazeA that did it on the market.

Originally posted by bigherb View Post
          Hz C male produced 5Hz1 which won a Cup or 2, this was a daughter of NL5 which won a cup. 5Hz1 when crossed with Sk1x HzC produced Silver Haze which won a Cup. Ben renamed it Jack Herrer. Somebody else renamed it Diesel. 5HzC X Sk1Hz C was not as good as 5Hz1.

Quote from Nevil

I’m not sure where anyone got the idea SSH contained HzA

Nothing sold commercially direct from Nevil contained Haze A with the exception of Nevils Haze

1luvbigherb

Jack Herer is a good exemple for it.

I have always been sure the first Jack Herers were HazeA, based on my friends and my palate and nose. I did even think Jack Herer was the same as Piff/NYC Haze, based on your descriptions @Bigherb. Was the same period, where the all best Hazes of that time were still around A5, A2, C5, HPH, MexHaze and many others. So we had something to compare. (A2, I still wish to know what it was!)

Now when I read that Silver Haze (was my favourite lemony Haze at the time) was renamed to Jack Herer I do find it difficult to understand...

But maybe all the different Jack Herer versions that were sold in Coffeshops were HazeA strains, renamed to Jack Herer because that name did sell better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
            Thanks mate...sounds like your having some fun..sould be quite interesting to see...I believe blue dream is ssh x bb too...an alot of people loved that...have you had a chance to smoke any of yours..if so what do you think of it ?

Yeah, I wasn't the haze lover at all but the smell and power of my old SSH#1 shouldn't be lost in the past, so I am trying to resurrect the offspring and hopefully get some traits back from her. So this was in 2012 and the first offspring I grew out was in 2013. The mom had the perfect smell composition of mixed sandalwood, pepper, lime, church and cat piss.
            It induced racing heart at pretty small doses, so you had to be careful. It evened out after 30 minutes and then it was fun to go outside or clean the room.

So here now some pictures:

Full pics here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=82474
            Last edited by NEED 4 SEED; 02-23-2020, 11:52.

Comment

Some more:

Last edited by NEED 4 SEED; 02-23-2020, 11:51.

Comment

And even more:

Comment

More and more and more:

Comment

And here is the BB male I crossed it too and the resulting offspring I called Blueberry Haze #1, #3 and #6.
                    #1 was crazy sweet smelling, it smelled like cake with a blueberry touch. #3 and #6 had more of a hazy smell with more lemon/lime components in it.
                    All three had the raw power of the mom.

Well, I have seen it posted only the thumbnails. So if you wanna hava close look, please visit my album:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=82474

Comment

What sensi call silver haze is suposed to be wat nevil called silver pearl x haze...what nevil called super silver haze (difrent versr)went on to be called jack...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                        What sensi call silver haze is suposed to be wat nevil called silver pearl x haze...what nevil called silver haze went on to be called jack...
                        Silver Pearl x Haze was very nice, to bad Sensi fucked it all up.
                        "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalFlush View Post
                          Silver Pearl x Haze was very nice, to bad Sensi fucked it all up.

Silver Pearl was part of my first grows in 1997. Cute indica plant with christmas tree shape and lots of white hairs. At that time I thought it was called Silver Pearl for that reason. It also gave some heart race but the smell was very sweet.
                          I am gonna post some pics of this grow later on.

Comment

Originally posted by NEED 4 SEED View Post
                            Yeah, I wasn't the haze lover at all but the smell and power of my old SSH#1 shouldn't be lost in the past, so I am trying to resurrect the offspring and hopefully get some traits back from her. So this was in 2012 and the first offspring I grew out was in 2013. The mom had the perfect smell composition of mixed sandalwood, pepper, lime, church and cat piss.
                            It induced racing heart at pretty small doses, so you had to be careful. It evened out after 30 minutes and then it was fun to go outside or clean the room.

So here now some pictures:

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
                            Thanks for the pictures need for seed..looks like you picked a good one..and well done for trying to keep the genetics going....its a shame you lost the ssh mother sounds like it was a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
                              Not sure I did understand what you mean.

But I do ask myself too, where these scents that I thought were related to HazeA do come from, if NevHaze has been the only strain with HazeA that did it on the market.

Jack Herer is a good exemple for it.

I have always been sure the first Jack Herers were HazeA, based on my friends and my palate and nose. I did even think Jack Herer was the same as Piff/NYC Haze, based on your descriptions @Bigherb. Was the same period, where the all best Hazes of that time were still around A5, A2, C5, HPH, MexHaze and many others. So we had something to compare. (A2, I still wish to know what it was!)

Now when I read that Silver Haze (was my favourite lemony Haze at the time) was renamed to Jack Herer I do find it difficult to understand...

But maybe all the different Jack Herer versions that were sold in Coffeshops were HazeA strains, renamed to Jack Herer because that name did sell better.
                              Nevil actually mis wrote that but never changed it , I questioned it and this is his response below . The post are still up

Your quite right Bigherb, It was Super Silver Haze.

Super Silver Haze, Jack Herrer and Diesel are not different lineages, they are the same cutting!

1luvbigherb
                              in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                              more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
                                dont tell me these are "the" haze buds grown outdoor in new york was it bh,

the ones that a lot of people said it could never be done etc??

if so , they look pretty good to me ,

well either way they look fine ,
                                id hit it for sure ...
                                Yes these are Outdoor Nevilles Haze buds

I thought this was the best Pheno of four I’ve experienced in NYC

Appreciate the kind words

1luvbigherb
                                in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                                more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X