No announcement yet.

The Haze discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wen breeding with haze-a and haze-c individually the results will probably give some plants with many similarities due to the fact that haze-a and haze-c may be half brothers

Comment

I suspect that wat nevil was trying to do was take us back as close to the starting plants (the plants that created haze)as much as possible due to them being out bred or inbred too much meaning that the percentage of original plants had dropped too far..wich was making it harder and harder to pick out the good ones.
      Last edited by TheDarkStorm; 02-22-2020, 13:37.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
        Growing crazy..people like sam an nevil are seen as the forefathers of a moment that chaged the scene from wat it was and took it to a completely new level...
        As for the details most guys involved at the time have told there parts of the stories themselves

I still haven't found where the stories begin. I have followed the haze stories for nearly 20 years.

Sam was moving bales out of SC?

Sam, Nev, the PNW, Holland and Aus. became intertwined and somehow 6 magic seeds appeared.

The link to the .NL didn't work for me also.
        So Many Roads...

Comment

Originally posted by growingcrazy View Post
          I still haven't found where the stories begin. I have followed the haze stories for nearly 20 years.

Sam was moving bales out of SC?

Sam, Nev, the PNW, Holland and Aus. became intertwined and somehow 6 magic seeds appeared.

The link to the .NL didn't work for me also.
          Growing crazy...big herbs done a article on one of the threads hre detailing some of the haze history before sam got his hands on it..bar afew details I think its very very close...perhaps reading that may help fill in some of the gaps for you...that an sam story should help you if you wish to know the history of haze on its journey to nevil. Things became illegal mostly evrywer so the history of somethings wasnt recorded as well as it could have been...Holland was one of the few places in the world at that time that seed production wasnt frowned upon..and until middway 90's became a safe haven for similar minded people and a large amount of genetics.

Comment

Probably MM and haze are similar because they are mostly made from the same ingredients (Colombian - Thai) and grown in similar environments, although perhaps the MM comes from more equatorial latitude...
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Some of the older guys reckon mm is pure thai..I think even 20thai thought this..but who knows !
              Last edited by TheDarkStorm; 02-22-2020, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
                Greenhouse seeds dont have the parents to make SSH i would say they are F2s at best but saying that you still could find something nice.

When Neville was making Seed for Greenhouse Seeds when Shanti and Arjan owned GHS Neville sold them seed on consignment.

Neville had the parent plants and did the work then after shanti sold his shares of GHS and started Mr nice and Neville was going back to Australia did Shanti get Neville's plants.

Not sure how fast there version is but F1s can flower up to 17 weeks.
                Hey Hempy.
                Finally managed to register and sign in. Glad to be on the site.

dj9

Comment

The person that was Neville's closest friend who was in Holland before the Cannabis Castle days and there threw the haze work needs tell the story's and correct all the lies and misinformation about Neville's work.

I am working on that and hope to have him posting soon.

I have nothing to gain from any of this but i feel Neville's work and the real history behind it all and who really has what needs to be laid to rest.

Look at Todd he claimed to be Neville's friend yet only spoke to him for an hour at a show or event.

I can prove now a set clone is not the real clone by one single post i have found but all that will do is start a shit fest.So it is better it comes from people that were there and know that history first hand.

Hey Hempy,

Posted my hello on the wrong thread reply. First time on a forum.
                  Hope all is good.
                  Talk in the morn.

dj9

Comment

Welcome, good to have you aboard.

Looking forward to some of the air being cleared on this topic

Comment

"American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

Welcome dj ..good to have you on board

Comment

"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                          - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Comment

Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.

Do SSHs of Greenhouse Seeds count too? I was young (well, compared to today) and didn't know better.

I wish everybody who's discussing these lines would throw pics of their efforts in breeding with them inside this thread but all I see is constant back-flashing the same old quotes

which I have been reading for all the years that I am in this community. The snake is biting its tail and the squirrel is laughing itself to death. Looks almost grotesquely to read it all over and over again.

Someone in this thread is saying that Bigherb is saying that Hempy is saying that Nevil said that Sam said that he said it before that it's been said again and so on...

Reminds me of me and my friends in younger age trying to discuss about ourselves discussing things on acid. LOL.

We were talking back and forth for 3 hours and tried to examine what we were talking about which led to more talking and examining but in the end we really didn't know what the talk was about.

Please go to work and put the results to the test!

Having said that I am testing some progeny of my stellar but dead Super Silver Haze from 2012 and it looks to be a promising thing. Looks short flowering at this point but smell is pretty hazy. I hope I won't get beaten if I share some GH cross genetics, which actually should also be nothing more than Sam's and Nevilles genetics. But in this heated and ancient discussion I prefer to ask beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by dj9 View Post
                                Hey Hempy,

Posted my hello on the wrong thread reply. First time on a forum.
                                Hope all is good.
                                Talk in the morn.

dj9

Welcome to the forum mate still waking up here that was fast happy to see you here.
                                Team-Haze

Comment

Working...
                                X