What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Peacefrog

Veteran
A couple of updates on my haze hybrids ...

(NH18 x MM #3) x OJD Grail Male Wild Pheno Clone at 88 days. The seed plant is still going at 105 days but she's led a hard life and is not worthy of gracing the pages of this fine forum. Her clone however is a different story and benefited from the knowledge gained at the expense of her mother. This clone has little pools of resin inside the buds that sparkle in the light. She's a beautiful plant. She'll take all of 16 weeks to finish but I am certain she is worth it.
fetch?photoid=18050830.jpg

A closer look at at lower bud from the same plant
fetch?photoid=18050825.jpg

Same cross tamer pheno seed plant main cola at 100 days.
fetch?photoid=18050823.jpg

Same seed plant of the tamer pheno, lower bud. Foxtails all over this plant. I should have chopped her a couple of weeks ago but I just can't quit her. And every day I wait is another day I don't have to trim.

Top of the clone run of the tame pheno

A blast from the past, Cheeseberry Haze. Nice looking plant but lacking the aroma I had hoped for when I dug out these seeds. Still a nice buzz but the lack of smell makes her hard to get to excited about. I got a male from these seeds and made a couple hundred F2 seeds. Not sure if I'll ever dip into them but I'm pretty sure Esko won't be making more.
fetch?photoid=18050824.jpg

OJD's Strawberry Haze Freak Clone Run at 59 days. Beautiful low maintenance plant. Smoke tests of the seed plant have been very pleasing.
fetch?photoid=18050826.jpg

And finally my own concoction, Punto Rojo x MNS Holy Grail at 89 days. I popped 3 seeds of this cross and got two girls and one male. The girls were pollinated by a Nirvana Eldorado male. The male hit the two OJD Grail crosses pictured above, making a double Grail of sorts. Someday I'd like to try out the seeds from these new crosses and mix in the Thai genetics from Ace that I have on order.

This pic is of my favorite of the two girls. She's more vigorous and has a lovely mango dominated aroma that came from the PR mom. The MNS male really chunked up the buds from the PR and took 6+ weeks out of the flowering time. I can't run the numbers to do any proper selections but it's fun to dabble.
fetch?photoid=18050827.jpg

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Beautiful thunk! Just dropped 10 thunk f1s in water along with 10 seedsman o.haze.
thunk x oh should be peppery. I would guess. Good work!

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Head Stash pheno A5hbx x SM X BD s1. 1st plant run. Super small flowers on this.. .She's ready to come down any day
DSCN2616.JPG
DSCN2615.JPG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just going to dip my toes in the water and see myself out... :joint:

Karma Genetics - Band Aid Haze #7 x A5(r) - [Cuban Black Haze x (A5 x Mirkal Thai)] x A5(r) - this is my isolated pheno I call "Topsail Haze" - ie - "Apricot Piff". She's getting ready to be flowered now under a Mars Hydro FC-E6500, in a 5 x 5 room, in 8 gallons of water only organic soil. Just a few more days of veg before transplant and flip.

fetch?photoid=18052534.jpg

fetch?photoid=18052535.jpg

dank.Frank

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

they would be great in my climate ,
i grew the doors a few years ago , put them in real late so it was like 12/12 and dropping from onset of planting,
the 2 plants still yielded a kilo each ,
not too darn bad at all for no veg time ....

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ A long time ha ha… I took cuts from mature flowering plants in mid October last fall so they took an extra long time to root, and then what you’re seeing now is the result of those clones …They’re almost done I don’t want them to go to long because I intend to reveg some of these because they’ve worth keeping… I don’t know if it’s my imagination or not but I think if a plant is kept in a small container it takes a longer time to mature?.??

Red October

^^^ A long time ha ha… I took cuts from mature flowering plants in mid October last fall so they took an extra long time to root, and then what you’re seeing now is the result of those clones …They’re almost done I don’t want them to go to long because I intend to reveg some of these because they’ve worth keeping… I don’t know if it’s my imagination or not but I think if a plant is kept in a small container it takes a longer time to mature?.??

I've always swopped them over to bigger pots, I know when they get root bound they start flowering but your buds look huge for a 1 liter, I always assumed if the plants didn't have enough root space it would affect the bud size badly, you've got green fingers man.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t usually do that one liter , it’s either two or 3 gallon containers,,I just never took them out after they rooted …You’d be surprised what can happen