What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Big Nasty

hi guys,Deluxe orange x Green OTH,25 days from switch and the male is finally ready.Not much smell or resin yet.
DSCN2173.JPG

DSCN2174.JPG

DSCN2179.JPG

DSCN2180.JPG

OldCoolSativa

Beautiful buds, Ncali. Looks like a great line to explore.

A Blue Orca Haze with male pre-flowers.

Anyone grown this line?

I grew BOH and was utterly disappointed with it. Good potency on some of the plants, but it was couch-lock potency, and the smells and tastes were essentially nonexistent or completely uninteresting. It has no business being called a haze. Good luck.

Nexus7

I grew BOH and was utterly disappointed with it. Good potency on some of the plants, but it was couch-lock potency, and the smells and tastes were essentially nonexistent or completely uninteresting. It has no business being called a haze. Good luck.

Yes heard this line might be a bit hit & miss and certainly looking Indica dominant in my case.

Will likely cross it to some THH I plan on growing out soon 😉

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More good news today.. I thought I had all males in these 1st seeds.. This is the only spot on this plant that shows sex. It was a bitch to get this pic. I will take a cut and put her into flower
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1821.JPG Views:	281 Size:	122.2 KB ID:	18005375

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1822.JPG Views:	275 Size:	265.0 KB ID:	18005376

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts