What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

G

Wow Fronk this is a serious bush!This hybrid is one of the tastiest and most aromatic herb I've tried.

Thai x A5
sbIBY6A.jpg

Animal mints x ohazes
mBp1D6a.jpg

OTH 23 x A5
LpJhVKS.jpg

Oaxaca x A5
u0oavFV.jpg

Gigolo Aunt (Aunt of Farooq x Ohaze)

Inn0LOW.jpg
YSMdDgc.jpg

FpOs7VZ.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes A5 IMO is super special.. I've grown a ton of skunks, Most had very little Skunky terps. Many smelled of burnt rubber to me and none kept any skunk aroma very long. . What I'm getting from P40 is a huge surprise. Lots of Astringent skunk/sours and Pine haze aromas. P53 is a Haze hybrid of A5BX x FP)X(A5BX x Mac.. I'm getting the best skunk terp profiles from this hybrid I've ever had, these are longer flowering 90-100 days ..I hope some over the pond get a chance to try P53 and let me know what you think.

Ncali

Veteran
Wow Fronk this is a serious bush!This hybrid is one of the tastiest and most aromatic herb I've tried.

Thai x A5
sbIBY6A.jpg

Animal mints x ohazes
mBp1D6a.jpg

OTH 23 x A5
LpJhVKS.jpg

Oaxaca x A5
u0oavFV.jpg

Inn0LOW.jpg
YSMdDgc.jpg

FpOs7VZ.jpg

That's quite an impressive stable SB. Oaxaca x A5, wowie. Bx the Oaxaca after... Oh momma. Id lend a light to test that haha!!

Thanks for sharing, cool stuff

:peacock:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

Inn0LOW.jpg
YSMdDgc.jpg

FpOs7VZ.jpg

so.. ehm.. it has gigolo smell??? I mean.. sweaty musky gigolo? you like it? dont be afraid, I will not laugh :D

plant looks nice. despite the title.

okay I will guess that gigolo right after work smells like virile man sweat full of testosterone body odor, with some gigolo cologne, pine and wood?, drank some alcohol before main work, so that post alcoholic musk reeks through skin and of course messy from work, usually some older lady, so her perfume mixed into it, lavender, floral and fruity, and pussy smell all over the face. maybe granny smell too? :D did I guess right about gigolo smell?

Fronk

wow. and without NLhaze. great work from you and ACE. how is the smell? :D

Cheers Maha.
Panama lemon for sure but some aniseed and floral notes.
Fair bit going on, very aromatic and pleasant.
She would have loved another 2 weeks but unfortunately couldn’t happen.
i pollinated her with a KG sour d male, some should be able to finish properly...