What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

unnamedmike

mrnice ssh4
picture.php

mrnice ssh8
picture.php

nirvana amnesia2
picture.php

nirvana amnesia1

picture.php

nirvana amnesia4

picture.php

Mimpi Manis

JohnnyChicago said: [QUOTEJagged leaves so early? nice.][/QUOTE]

Currently growing out a SSH with GHS seeds. I have one with leaves not a lot different to that. Noticeabley thin and jagged. One I grew out a few years ago had much more classic sativa hybrid look about it. Anyone able to post a few words about their experiences with a SSH 'jagged pheno'? This is probably sacrilege here, but I've also growing out an HSO Blue Dream freebie. Its quite an interesting golden pheno. Been growing (outdoor) quite the while, so I know its nutrients. No info online about BD gold pheno anywhere... was hoping a couple of old hands might chime in.

I wood

Ohaze xOaxacan, seriously floppy vine like growth in flower, in veg you would have no idea what is coming. Never seen stems so resin covered.
This is second plant of two that grew very similarly. First had male flowers and mold issues at end and was culled.
This one smells of motor oil and something akin to licorice. Weird but enjoyable.
Effects are strong and trippy but not too long lasting. After about an hour there is a relaxed afterglow that is not tiring but just very chill.
Im liking this one so far and will flower it again smaller and try for more bushy plant.

Last edited:

purpleplayer007

heres some skunkhillhaze sedded with a pure NL male. both plants grow fast, yeild huge and are mildew / pest resistant. these ate real good tepresentations of both strains. the skunkhillhaze was almost all sativa
picture.php

Thesearch

Currently growing out a SSH with GHS seeds. I have one with leaves not a lot different to that. Noticeabley thin and jagged. One I grew out a few years ago had much more classic sativa hybrid look about it. Anyone able to post a few words about their experiences with a SSH 'jagged pheno'?

I have a ssh x love potion cross that was like this. not sure what else to say about that though! it didnt remind me of ssh in the slightest though.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Big South Pump ...

The Big South Pump ...

MAHA KALA “it is 3 way hybrid of bangi haze, riri diesel and big sur hollyweed”:thank you:
picture.php

sbeanonnamellow

Neat nl5haze zamaldelica stuff willydread. Have you tried it before or first time around with the line? Looks tasty. It's nice to see these one off haze hybrids. Much love

purpleplayer007

Hammerhead .. i dont get any skunk1 taste or smell to her but i havent really smoked enough yet. i know all the phenos had the skinniest leaves ive seen in person and the main terp profile i would say sharp piney maybe metallic with a dash of backround sweetness.. but not a tropical or dutch sweetness. a different female last year was purplish with a sweeter maybe incence taste,, still no skunk terps but it reminded me of an old school nlhaze or even hempstar.. greasy resin on both phenos. this was crossed to nl plus a few other strain like romalan x malawi . the purplish pheno last year hiad no foxtailing but more solid spears.
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Night time shots of the OTH x Malawi. Day to come. The bud is loose and airy but Ass kicking in all the right places. She’s just about ready to jump.

picture.php

Almost 4 meters.

picture.php

Spicy as hell!

Latest posts

Latest posts