What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze NL pheno

Killer A5 Haze NL pheno

Had her in my grow room under 600W HPS.After repot and first nutrient feed,a few days of high humidity,followed.Lockdown,so administrating a slow recovery
Still in veg.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 23

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Is that plugged into the wall ??:biggrin:

looks electric........
Hahaha electric haze!

Great work brotha that looks killer. Hows the terps?
Thanks, Honestly I have no idea, the mother (green haze x thai) knew of lemons and sweet and sour, but last year a sister purple pheno had an incense aroma, with a slight lemon after taste...Honestly I have no idea, the mother (green haze x thai) knew of lemons and sweet and sour, but last year a sister purple pheno had an incense aroma, with a slight lemon aftertaste, currently has a lemon scent but not I know if I can ever end it...

Perhaps one of the sexiest photographs of cannabis I have ever seen; She's a real looker and it looks like you have a way with her...beautiful:tiphat:

Still do that photo of the month here at IC ...?

Thanks, I have never participated, I like to share the few images I make with others, she have a unique beauty and delicacy, (and a lot of resin ...)

CodyPomeray

Thanks, Honestly I have no idea, the mother (green haze x thai) knew of lemons and sweet and sour, but last year a sister purple pheno had an incense aroma, with a slight lemon aftertaste, currently has a lemon scent but not I know if I can ever end it...

Thanks, I have never participated, I like to share the few images I make with others, she have a unique beauty and delicacy, (and a lot of resin ...)

My misses seen it on my screen, left it up as I was working, she said it was one of the most beautiful plants shes seen. Cheers brotha.

D

DNM1

from which breeder ?
Hi A.It was a freebie.Did some check on my country's seed bank to see what they stock ,when it comes to Amnesia IBL.Have a suspicion that it might be from Underground Seeds.Bought Zamaldelicax1,Killer A5 Hazex2,it was a gift
Killer A5 Haze in flower

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 22
D

DNM1

Hi A.It was a freebie.Did some check on my country's seed bank to see what they stock ,when it comes to Amnesia IBL.Have a suspicion that it might be from Underground Seeds.Bought Zamaldelicax1,Killer A5 Hazex2,it was a gift
Killer A5 Haze in flower

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here is my small contribution, I will dig up more to post later. I selected a Mr Nice Skunk Haze (blue foil) mommy for her long bud structure and fruity bouquet, like fruit punch candies. The terps carried over. Pollen was from my Golden Tiger dad.

View Image
View Image
View Image

:tiphat:
NC

Mr. Nice Skunk/Haze @ 12 weeks, harvest day...

View Image

View Image

View Image

With flash on...

View Image

View Image

great to see those mns skunkhazes, hope they reek. this is old school skunkhaze cut from southern Holland.
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is a mango haze x zamaldelica from seed a friend made ,
she ended up with some pretty fat flowers , the smell was haze dominant , incense aromas ..

View Image

and some laos x mango haze ,
smell was probably more leaning toward the laos ,
which was hard to describe for my nose anyhow ..

View Image

very hard for me too. regarding laos x mango haze. something like woody sweet leather with something like green banana/hoop/eucalyptus/pissy toilet with something fruity, some like fruity ice cream. all mixed together lol
picture.php

D

DNM1

Super Lemon Haze

Super Lemon Haze

Attachments

• IMG_5353.jpg
    IMG_5353.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg