What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Ncali

Veteran
I had to grow out a dozen sk/hz girls to find a hazey structure and effect.

Your girl looks goegeous. Nice work.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Thanks, NCali! I still have over a dozen skunk/haze seeds, so, im sure I could still find a nice hazy plant. Great read and thread, btw! Nice to see the pics and hear about different haze hybrids... I also have Angel's Breathe and The Stones, thinking sprouting a few of each. In keeping with this thread, here's some old Haze 19 x Skunk 1 pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I grew out a pack of Mr. Nice skunk haze over the course of a few years. Very first one was a greasy nasty oily freak. The high was very strong and disorienting. Almost alcohol/nitrous type effect. That plant was before a broad mite problem. And every seeds after was sweet and really mediocre. I did hold onto one. Which I actually almost killed bedside the flowers were weak. Found out she makes the most yummy extracts of any of my strains. Like a mango peach jolly rancher got melted in your mouth.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Was wondering.. looked way less hazey.. thought you learned magic lol..
Wow theres the old haze pheno...mmmm im eager to try super light topdress until sativa is 50-75% done before pumping nutes into em... So they have some flowersize before upping the nutes.. i notice they stunt and flower a lot longer if fed too much early

Sundog

Dr Atomics

Dr Atomics

Their still curing a bit but they have a nice 50/50 blend as far as effects go. Very calm and relaxed body while your mind wonders. Stay moving and your ok, but if you sit down it has a way of keeping you there as your mind goes on a journey. Great for music, movies,creativeness and meditation.

The NL pheno has more body to it as expected and smells strongly of jack/haze the Thai leaning pheno is more heady and smells of cherry/berries.

I'll be making two separate IBLs with the two males I have. A keeper for me. Some of the best smoke I've had.

NL pheno =11ish weeks
Thai pheno =8-9 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_3372.jpg
    IMG_3372.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3373.jpg
    IMG_3373.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3374.jpg
    IMG_3374.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3375.jpg
    IMG_3375.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28

I wood

What is the smoke like on those Nebulaberry haze?

Excellent. A little trippy and energetic without burnout later unless overindulged in.
Two plants sampled so far were both well accepted by “normal” smokers used to indica dominant buds. Not the best for commercial purposes, flowering for twelve weeks to produce about same or less than other varieties.
Chunky one had an astringent berry smell, thinner one has initially a faint cat piss smell that cant be detected when smelled a second time after opening jar, turning to flowery incense smell. Odd.

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
decided to email Humboldt seed organization

Asked if their "Blue dream" was really a clone only reversed (S1) or what they could tell me...

This is a copy of their email response

InfoHSO <info@humboldtseeds.net>

"Hi there,

It is what we say in our web Blueberry by a selected haze.

Cheers"

Well, this is actually very encouraging news

first of all I knew It! :biggrin:

but really with these crazy haze phenos people are findng in just a handful of these feminized beans

Sounds real good!!!

could be some real potential interest here

but not 'blue dream'.

maybe someone can get a different answer out of them but I believe the blueberry x selected haze story at this point

And its actually a good thing!

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
It’s all just marketing, with their response they didn’t deny it confirm it.

decided to email Humboldt seed organization

Asked if their "Blue dream" was really a clone only reversed (S1) or what they could tell me...

This is a copy of their email response

InfoHSO <info@humboldtseeds.net>

"Hi there,

It is what we say in our web Blueberry by a selected haze.

Cheers"

Well, this is actually very encouraging news

first of all I knew It! :biggrin:

but really with these crazy haze phenos people are findng in just a handful of these feminized beans

Sounds real good!!!

could be some real potential interest here

but not 'blue dream'.

maybe someone can get a different answer out of them but I believe the blueberry x selected haze story at this point

And its actually a good thing!

JohnnyChicago

14 to 16 weeks depending on veg and grow style.

Thanks Karma.

Only now I am realizing how fast my Pan-o-Haze cut is (panama x ohaze) for being a pure sativa hybrid with its 90-95 days of flowering.

Always had been obsessed by the a5 that I used to buy in the 90/00s. But the obession has vanished since I found this one. When cured also has a lot of resemblance with the A5 (and c5) I remember from back then.

(9-10 month of cure)

picture.php

G

Thanks Karma.

Only now I am realizing how fast my Pan-o-Haze cut is (panama x ohaze) for being a pure sativa hybrid with its 90-95 days of flowering.

Always had been obsessed by the a5 that I used to buy in the 90/00s. But the obession has vanished since I found this one. When cured also has a lot of resemblance with the A5 (and c5) I remember from back then.

(9-10 month of cure)

View Image
How does it hit Johnny

JohnnyChicago

It has the strength of Ace's Panama with the energetic clear psychedelic sense enhancing high of the Original Haze. It's very strong, but with the right dosage you can get higher and higher, withtout ever getting tired.

Can be sneaky for people that are not used to such clear highs, even when they have been warned...

E

ESTERCHASER

It has the strength of Ace's Panama with the energetic clear psychedelic sense enhancing high of the Original Haze. It's very strong, but with the right dosage you can get higher and higher, withtout ever getting tired.

Can be sneaky for people that are not used to such clear highs, even when they have been warned...

having trouble riding my bike type highs ive seen live lmao~!

D

DNM1

... and my second Killer A5 Haze,and a freebie I've had.Will check the origin/breeder of my Amnesia Haze IBL
:)

Amnesia Haze IBL
In flower
:)

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20170305 125752
    20170305 125752
    39 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0374.jpg