What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
lovely looking plants donald what was the smoke like on em?? ,,not tried mh or laos myself heard nice things about both

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
both lots were really nice harvest reaper ,
mh is a good variety , lots of quite strong and yet euphoric stuff comes out of it ,
its often slow to develop tolerance too ,

it crossed well with the laos and my friends cross with zamaldelica was also very good ,
that one was a breeze to trim which is always appreciated ,, lol ..

one of the guys here who is a bit of a haze head reckons the laos mango is one of his favorites , im sure he will chime in at some point to share his flower pics ,

he does nice work in the garden .

harvestreaper

Veteran
sounds good,, looks like you got the perfect spot an the skill to do em justice , the mh is on my to do list for sure as i enjoyed shantis,, g13 hz an doors both of those also crossed well for me

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i have found some thread in the hungarian section with a humboldt bluedream
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

original thread :[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Dream/Amherst Sour Diesel/400w HPS/[/FONT]

Ncali

Veteran
When I first saw the title and OP for this thread I was very excited to see who would turn up! A great turn out of haze and sativa fanatics all under one roof, bravo Raho!!

Ive got a question id like to throw to the crowd. To all the amatuer and professional pollen chuckers(not a derogatory term used here) in the crowd, what do you notice that a Daddy haze might typically bring to your mashups? And what about Mommy haze, what does she pass onto her kiddos?

Here is my small contribution, I will dig up more to post later. I selected a Mr Nice Skunk Haze (blue foil) mommy for her long bud structure and fruity bouquet, like fruit punch candies. The terps carried over. Pollen was from my Golden Tiger dad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:tiphat:
NC

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Two phenos of Nevils haze/Oaxaca x headbanger. Both at 42 days.

Attachments

• 20191129_174400-1.jpg
    20191129_174400-1.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191129_174349-1.jpg
    20191129_174349-1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20191129_174525-1.jpg
    20191129_174525-1.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20191129_174532-1.jpg
    20191129_174532-1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 40
E

ESTERCHASER

pistolpacking flowers mang!
what makes the flower push those pistils in the last post so high?

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
very nice whiped

yeah, I looked around myself @ some threads that one looks like a good sativa

I found a lot that seemed too indica but then reviews and complaints that it was way to sativa

It was too sativa! haha

Yeah, and pictures even more extreme than that...

So what ever humboldts HSO bluedream is It has its phenos

Thats pretty interesting....

Of course people get the idea that's what the actual blue dream is and thats the problem

Great, That happens with TH seeds BUKU burmese kush hes got people get wild sativa phenos out of nowhere sometimes

I think its a treasure

Alot people are pissed off they got such a crazy plant

Well, maybe it really is Blueberry x selectected haze like they say

Or perhaps an S1

After that experience I had with it I had other plants I liked better like SAGE so I moved on

Its very interesting and with a few seeds of that in hand you might get something weird like that turn up with decent sativa plant

Could be some decent smoke :biggrin:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
and imagine, it was ever the first grow of the guy : )) and years later he will search for this haze phenotype. and only indica dominants will pop :DDD
true stories

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yes exactly he was shocked by the differences :D
in one later comment i explained him about the extreme stretch and the longer flowering time came from the hazes
and some of the veterans helped him over with a coco perlite mix and basically budget fertilizer scheme with agriplant
he joined up the forums as a total first time grower he got a lot of advices through the grow

Ncali

Veteran
Old timer haze x Honduras

Old timer haze x Honduras

Not my cross, Aceseeds Green Haze x Honduran. Likely the Honduran used is an amalgamation of Mexican and Honduran cultivars. Central american gets a bad wrap, good mexi weed is some of my favorite.

~8 weeks

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

~11 weeks
attachment.php
attachment.php

(Cont'd.)

Ncali

Veteran
Old timer haze x Honduras contd.

Old timer haze x Honduras contd.

~14 weeks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ended up going for about 16 weeks. Had some trouble with mites that run. Lemon and sandal wood. IIRC, she was more dreamy mild smoke. Mellow, centering, calming. Smile inside of your chest, munchies, really red eyes.

I liked it, this was one plant from the pack. Ill be revisting that pack in the future see if I can find some turned up potency.

NC

JohnnyChicago

Ive got a question id like to throw to the crowd. To all the amatuer and professional pollen chuckers(not a derogatory term used here) in the crowd, what do you notice that a Daddy haze might typically bring to your mashups? And what about Mommy haze, what does she pass onto her kiddos?

NC

Nice question, but not easy to respond.
What's your opinion on it, Ncali?

I have noticed that Seedsman Original Haze males do through out much more hazy phenos with stronger Haze terps and better growth structure. But it also depends with what they have been crossed.