What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I had always wondered what Bushweed`s motivations were .
Running around taking pictures of another man`s crops to hype yourself is kinda weird IMO .

Basking in another `s glory ?

Then turn around and fck the friend who you put on a pedestal as soon as he gets out of jail is baffling .

When Kanga went to jail Bushie said to me lets show these fckers some real Mullum . I said NO THANKS .

Sell your soul for a few pieces of gold ...

Bushie was never a true friend to Kanga . He was trading and gifting Kangas seeds and saying don`t let on where they came from for years .

I got into a sticky situation regarding . I grew out the seeds . Found one I thought was Mullum / Widow . I talked about it here with Hempy . Next thing I`m being told to tell lies to cover Bushweed`s arse and not let on to Kanga he was sharing Kanga`s seeds . He offered more I refused .

The bushy seed thing was in motion well before Kanga was back that takes time and effort not something you can just wake up with in your head and make it happen months later.

Kanga gifted a few people seed who never shared a seed with any one that is how it is meant to be and if you want to share with some one you ask the person first.

Nevil did not trust bushy.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Did you talk to Nevil about it Donald my guess is no see you forget that me and bushy were not friends in fact i disliked the guy and both kanga and Nevil knew this seams my instincts were on the money ha.

Few seam to stay loyal these days but i have i liked both Kanga and Nevil and it seams both got the short end of this.

If people are going to pay for seed one would expect they get what they pay for correct ?.

I know what Nevil gave bushy and you your self said you ran 2 different MM x Thai batches 1 hermied 1 did not that alone is 2 mm x Thai lines.

My moneys on Bushy got the MM x Swiss Thai or he got the MM x Swiss Thai/ 78Thai

He put some pictures up of what he claimed was the mm78 around 2014/15....nevil was still about then.....an he was saying at the time that those wer the last to start flowering....the pictures do look like giant versions of the plant picture you put up hempy....an I did read some people asking about it....but wat he was saying at the time was he was given it under strict conditions not to giv it anyone......I havent seen wat comes out of the current seed being sold as mm78.......recently most of the seeds popping up online evrywer looks like ther actually from bushy....I know nong khai x nh/mm is definitely his own cross aswell....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
He put some pictures up of what he claimed was the mm78 around 2014/15....nevil was still about then.....an he was saying at the time that those wer the last to start flowering....the pictures do look like giant versions of the plant picture you put up hempy....an I did read some people asking about it....but wat he was saying at the time was he was given it under strict conditions not to giv it anyone......I havent seen wat comes out of the current seed being sold as mm78.......recently most of the seeds popping up online evrywer looks like ther actually from bushy....I know nong khai x nh/mm is definitely his own cross aswell....

Like i posted Dark Nevil made at lest 5 different MM x Thai crosses.

Nevil told me he did not trust Bushy and that bushy was trying to get the MM x 78Thai from him but he was going to give him the mm x Swiss Thai only.

Regardless Bushy did not have any of the clones from Nevil or from Kanga so he had no way of making Kanga MM crosses him self.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Nevil told me he did not trust Bushy and that bushy was trying to get the MM x 78Thai from him but he was going to give him the mm x Swiss Thai only.

Regardless Bushy did not have any of the clones from Nevil or from Kanga so he had no way of making Kanga MM crosses him self.
he did give him the swiss thai one , i have some ,

but i also had the mm thai 78 ,
thats what the label said the two times i got it ,
i still have the core flute i got them in as i didnt grow the swiss thai one because i heard there may be hermies in it... i hate hermies ...

old bushy can be pretty cunning so there is every chance despite what nevil told you , that he was able to pry some out of him , or as i said out of kanga as its quite possible being nevils partner that he also had some isnt it ??

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
he did give him the swiss thai one , i have some ,

but i also had the mm thai 78 ,
thats what the label said the two times i got it ,
i still have the core flute i got them in as i didnt grow the swiss thai one because i heard there may be hermies in it... i hate hermies ...

old bushy can be pretty cunning so there is every chance despite what nevil told you , that he was able to pry some out of him , or as i said out of kanga as its quite possible being nevils partner that he also had some isnt it ??

I was talking to Nevil daily at the time period mate Nevil did not trust Bushy one bit.

Nevil told me bushy was after the MMx78Thai and Nevil told me he had no chance of getting it and what he was going to get was the MM x Swiss Thai or the MM x Swiss Thai/78Thai hybrid at best.

Bushy can be as cunning as he likes but Nevil was no push over and i would say Nevil was a master at playing people like Bushy .

Look at the description on the bushy mm x 78thai (Nevil guarded that line ) so you honestly think Nevil would hand one of his best crosses over to Bushy who traded seed with ACE n many others ?.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
how about kanga ,, he may have given him some , he surely had them also right??

i have no doubt he got some ,, he wouldnt mislabel stuff , what would be the point in that..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
how about kanga ,, he may have given him some , he surely had them also right??

i have no doubt he got some ,, he wouldnt mislabel stuff , what would be the point in that..

Well no Kanga did not get any Nevil grew out the 78Thai well after they split.

TheDarkStorm

Do you reckon you can recognize the 78 if its been put to the mm an grown outdoors giant style....you may have to take alook at the pictures mate......but from the reports looks like wat is being sold as mm78 has gone badly wrong....the current seeds seem to have big problems an seem to be a bad representation of the line.....you and I both know how nevil wanted that line to be refered to an wat its supposed to be....but from the reaction of people from wat is being sold it seems along way from that.

Latest posts

Latest posts