What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks great :)

What's "Lotus Laos" Maha?
Was this cross made in Australia?
unless maha has added something ,
yes it was made here using the laos i was sent , aka super laos ,
and the ibl mango haze shanti has offered before ,

ive grown a bunch of them , it was a bit monsoonal when i did so the first results werent as good as id hoped,
but the second lot with less rain did real well and it was quite potent herb ,
i have a buddy down the road that is growing hundreds of cuttings of that stuff , he liked it so much he dedicated a whole crop to it ..

picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Thanks Donald, that's what I figured
biggrin.gif

She looks beautiful.
tiphat.gif

unless maha has added something ,
yes it was made here using the laos i was sent , aka super laos ,
and the ibl mango haze shanti has offered before ,

ive grown a bunch of them , it was a bit monsoonal when i did so the first results werent as good as id hoped,
but the second lot with less rain did real well and it was quite potent herb ,
i have a buddy down the road that is growing hundreds of cuttings of that stuff , he liked it so much he dedicated a whole crop to it ..

View Image

D

DNM1

Amnesia Haze IBL
Killer A5 Haze
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 23

browntrout

Veteran
Any reliable super incensey smelling/tasting strains in seed form? Don't really care which way it leans or pedigree.

I've got 3 x Original Amnesia from Dinafem growing but I highly doubt they will fit the bill when done.

D

DNM1

Any reliable super incensey smelling/tasting strains in seed form? Don't really care which way it leans or pedigree.

I've got 3 x Original Amnesia from Dinafem growing but I highly doubt they will fit the bill when done.
Haze? or something different?

G

Bubble skunk haze - sour bubble x (Sam's haze x skunk) x (SSH x Williams wonder)

picture.php

I wood

Two examples of Khmer gold x Thunk at about ten weeks into flowering. Why is it that lower buds are easier to get a good photo of?
High expectations on these but the thunk crosses have not been what im looking for so far.
Overall thunk has been a bad choice to find uplifting clear buzz in pure form or crosses.
Still holding out hope on the f2s, lots of variation still to be had in those im assuming.

Carraxe

Veteran
Two examples of Khmer gold x Thunk at about ten weeks into flowering. View Image View Image Why is it that lower buds are easier to get a good photo of?View Image
High expectations on these but the thunk crosses have not been what im looking for so far.
Overall thunk has been a bad choice to find uplifting clear buzz in pure form or crosses.
Still holding out hope on the f2s, lots of variation still to be had in those im assuming.

What is Thunk? It is like the noise of a hammer in the head. Doesn't look like very uplifting.

I have some Haze hybrids as well, but the pictures of SSSDH already uploaded are really good and I'm not going to upload more. But I'll upload some Jack Herer pictures. Don't know the % of Haze there is in this one, some idea about how was it made?

Sweet smokes

I wood

Thunk is thai/haze x skunk, from cultivators choice seeds.
Good strong pot, clear at first but tends toward cloudiness of thought and a nap facilitated recovery.

Raho

Veteran

MadMac's Tom Hill Haze repro is available at seedbay. Might do the trick.
"incensey" is a pretty broad description of what you are looking for . . .

cheers

D

DNM1

Amnesia Haze IBL

Amnesia Haze IBL

Attachments

• IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 16
D

DNM1

Damn, you have some serious variety going.
What aren’t you growing?
Leeks? :)

3 strains Popped 2 seeds of each All three gave me two different phenotypes
2 more strains
In all eight plants in flower(one is with a friend now),and, seven more strains, still seedlings

Fronk

Day 28 of my 3/4 haze tent.
C5 x KC
HPH x KC
Killer A5
Oaxaca 79 x Panama

Attachments

• F209CC7E-7003-4444-AAD8-CA17AA88836A.jpg
    F209CC7E-7003-4444-AAD8-CA17AA88836A.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 19
  • AD3284DD-397B-4A55-9D49-18EF1155CC84.jpg