What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

JohnnyChicago

Hi Johnny
I dont think is offtopic, we are talking about a haze hybrid, Ohz 90s x Seedsman Hz and vice versa, probably you cant find nothing more haze hybrid than this, we are talking about the ultimate haze hybrid

I usually post when I am not sure about something and I am looking for knowledge, as is this case
I am not sure it makes zero sense when both are a mix of both. I am like a kid which has been given a botanic game and I am playing.
For sativa crosses, I also did the same without knowing what I was given. In case of Colombian Black, I crossed it both ways too. Ohz x Colombian Black and vice versa. And I also pollinated a flower or two with pollen of both crosses Ohz 90 x Seedsman and Seedsman Ohz x Ohz 90s in every sativa plant because I simply dont know which one of the ways will give the better progeny so just in case I do it both ways for myself

And in the case of these seeds from MadMac, my understanding is he is doing a test. I requested seeds from Ohz 90s and I told him I have also Seedsman Hz original pack and I want to run them side by side. But people tell too many things in internet and in real life too, how could MadMac know I was telling the truth or I was going to even grow them at all? Because I was drooling about Ohz90s he might have thought that in case I would grow it I would be hyping it up so it wouldnt be a real good test, what would be the point of telling what it really is then if it is a test?

I honestly at looks dont find much difference between both crosses, but Ohz 90s leaves clearly look different from MadMac picture posted in his thread. I believe now what I got from MadMac are F1s and I think I will have 4 phenos in the progeny on a 9-3-3-1 variation if I am understanding right these Mendel laws unless this cross proves to be a pure line, inbred line I think it is called in english

Johnny, I am not interested in the whole cake. I am just interested in the tastiest tiny piece of that cake which is very hard to find

This is another Haze hybrid from SamS, it smells fruity.
I think is a long flowering hash plant, so again comes up the question why so many different strains without any relation to each other are being all called haze, this for me is much less clear to why MadMac would not tell what it really is what he is sharing/testing or to why a sativa cross is being crossed both ways
Haze 5 purple

Hi FH,
Who knows what you have discussed with Madmac when you did ask for seeds.
If it was a test, then you have passed it and no need to discuss it further publicly.
Just ask privately to confirm what seeds you got.
Don't forget there is a lot of other people who got shared our OH's via MM too.

I would have tried to convince you to add your original Seedsman Haze to our gene pool. Or better, our to your genepool.
But you probably were not interested :)
And we are all different.

I for myself am only interested in preserving the Seedsman OH in it's purest form. As if you outcross it, it won't breed true anymore. But as it is successfully preserved through sharing. It doesnt'' matter.
And I can recommend outcrossing it.

Hybrid too, OT1xSMOH
h19c.jpg

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Hi FH,
Who knows what you have discussed with Madmac when you did ask for seeds.
If it was a test, then you have passed it and no need to discuss it further publicly.
Just ask privately to confirm what seeds you got.
Don't forget there is a lot of other people who got shared our OH's via MM too.

I would have tried to convince you to add your original Seedsman Haze to our gene pool. Or better, our to your genepool.
But you probably were not interested :)
And we are all different.

I for myself am only interested in preserving the Seedsman OH in it's purest form. As if you outcross it, it won't breed true anymore. But as it is successfully preserved through sharing. It doesnt'' matter.
And I can recommend outcrossing it.

Hybrid too, OT1xSMOH

THANK YOU for preserving seedsman haze! It really is a GEM!!
What other lines are left that are NLD pure with these effects?

I guess I should investigate old timers haze too for fun, although it’s probably columbian too(nothing wrong with that!).

regseeds

Plants.jpg

The last two on the right are NH21xMM. One is excessively stinky, all kinds of Caryophyllene & Terpinolene, real heavy on the nose.

Everything Left Manipuri 2017 Accession.

Silverfields pictures to follow.

Also more Manipuri selections

In other breeding news, I found out I’m going to be a Dad! Should have gone easy on smoking NL1HAZE....:)

Feel free to DM me any parenting book recommendations.

regseeds

THANK YOU for preserving seedsman haze! It really is a GEM!!
What other lines are left that are NLD pure with these effects?

I guess I should investigate old timers haze too for fun, although it’s probably columbian too(nothing wrong with that!).

Sam had a Ohaze x KerelaSK which he white labelled to Flying Dutchmen & Seedsman no doubt they are some humdinger offspring in that cross. Little to no information online though.

If you do not mind a touch of earlySK in the mix I think it’s worth a browse if you can still source the seed.

The golden oldies are worth their weight in gold. Sam’s Kerala is not found in any other crosses, heard through the grapevine it is special. Maybe one of you guys have some intel on it

Bmac1

Veteran
2 weeks in on these ladies today Donald Mallard

I've cleaned out the lowers and will get the second net layer on in the next day or two. In another week, I will give them a good cleaning up and then hopefully just let them rock.

Great vigor on these. I've switched from bending them over to pinching the tops now to just try and keep a somewhat level canopy.

20210608_085156.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
Just a couple days later. These ladies are really humming along. Got the second layer in and pinching tops like crazy.

20210610_085139.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Digin this P53. Has a skunky dank aroma to her. Both plants smell similar. Ive found more of this phenotype ..
DSCN0274.JPG
DSCN0275.JPG

Dirt Life

Veteran
(Haze #19 x Skunk #1) x (Happy Pussy x F13) @ end of 5 weeks....
Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (1).jpg
Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (2).jpg
Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (3).jpg
Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (4).jpg
Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (5).jpg

Her smell is unreal... Ive smelled stone fruits and citrus fruits and melons... All underlayed by a hazy type of funk.. Mentholy-metallic goodness.

Attachments

• Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (3).jpg
    Haze 19 x Skunk 1 x Happy Pussy x F13 (3).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 30