Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Thanks Maha!

Hey Don,yeah the first one needs a month it seems...Even if she has some lower buds that lookin done.

Happy Times,the C5 x AG13/Malawi is from Yosammy (much love bro)

I might confused you cause I 'm also running a C5 x Malawi from Ace.

View Image
    Thanks Syd- no confusion, just a random guess on my end

Is that one plant there? Like that wild jungle look

Comment

Such beautiful strains and pics on this thread too.

Let me introduce you this selected cut of Ocean's Twelve Haze from Dampkring / Kiwi seeds. Ready in about 85 90 days.
      Strong hazy taste like Amsterdam coffeeshops sold 10 years ago. Little stretch, big yield, frosty. A keeper.
      Look the dedicated thread in my signature

+50 days under 400w cooltube
      Still searchin'...

Chez le Rastak' / At Home - French Forum thread
      Ocean's Twelve Haze cut
      GROW DIARY - [Black Domina x Legend Ultimate Indica] ° [ATA TUNDRA x PCK aka Attack] ° [Lebanese x Sonic Boom aka Cristal Boom F2] ° [ZKITTLEZ BX F2] (51 seeds)

Comment

Hello. I've recently cracked some haze varieties and am curious about when to flip to flower. They're about three weeks old now and still basically look like seedlings. Should I wait longer, or put them in soon? Is there an indicator I should look for regarding flip?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Hedge View Post
          Hello. I've recently cracked some haze varieties and am curious about when to flip to flower. They're about three weeks old now and still basically look like seedlings. Should I wait longer, or put them in soon? Is there an indicator I should look for regarding flip?

Thank you
          I would keep those plants in veg, and flower the cutting you take from them. They will not make so much effort to be big.

Comment

kcb haze spec 1/2, 2ys old moms go to flower

Last edited by WHIPEDMEAT; 12-27-2020, 23:24.
            haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
            - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Thai Nev OG from OJD.

Comment

I’m thinking my A5 and BA#75 are A5/haze dom. Thoughts? They look more indica In photos but are the most sativa looking plants In the room by far and are starting to stretch.

Malawi A5 ACE

GHS Nevilles Haze

A5 S1

BA#75
                Mother of Berry x Blue Durban-Chitral
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624

Comment

Here some 4 weeks 11/13 flower, 2 Lennon (jack herer x haze) back and desfran front.
                  Attached Files
                  my garden 2014-2015
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275405

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329782

Comment

Nevils Haze x C5 Mango This is the best possible news ... Wally Is a miracle worker

Comment

Hope you Haze hybrid lovers have a happy new year

Comment

Last edited by el mani; 01-02-2021, 15:47. Reason: Double post

Comment

Killer A5 (clone) day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronk View Post
                            great. would be nice to hear how this compares to ACE gear. cheers.
                            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                              great. would be nice to hear how this compares to ACE gear. cheers.
                              More than happy to post updates in this thread Maha with my opinion at the end.
                              Here’s Nevil’s Haze x Panama (cut) in front of Panama x Bangi Haze.

Comment

Theyre not much, but they are a Haze hybrid so im a little excited to be able to bring something to this thread!

Peak Seeds BC - Sweet Skunk x Haze. I have no info on the Haze used as of yet but im going to send an email to Mike and see if he can share anything yet.
                                What makes this a little more interesting is the thought that the Sweet Skunk is actually NL5Haze x SPG...let's see what happens!

Edit: Mike got back to me and had this to say about the SSxHaze and the Haze used..
                                "*I have not gotten much back on that. I did grow a couple myself and found them both to be stretchy. You might have a real gem there with the squat one. I like non stretching sativas most of all, with narrow leaves....mmmmMM!

Sorry, not much to say on the Haze at this point, it's very early. I have three Hazes at the moment that I'm working with. The one used in that cross is pretty good. Short flowering for a Haze. Has a very distinctive smell that almost seems artificial, like cheap, knock-off grape Kool-aid crystals.

If space is valuable, I wouldn't waste it on the stretchy ones.

I grow most everything with a 3-3.5 week veg, finish in a 3 gallon fabric grow bag."
                                Last edited by Fitzera; 01-05-2021, 21:53.
                                Fitzera Does Things - Mr Nice, DNA, Bodhi, Peak and Chuck'd Genetics
                                Real Gorilla Seeds testers - Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsman Comparative grow the White OG
                                Winter 2020 HPS/LED 5x5 Tent Supersoil Blumat and Chuck'n Pollen Grow Log

"Chuck'd Genetics"
                                IG: @chuckd_genetics

Comment

Working...
                                X