No announcement yet.

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres some skunkhillhaze sedded with a pure NL male. both plants grow fast, yeild huge and are mildew / pest resistant. these ate real good tepresentations of both strains. the skunkhillhaze was almost all sativa

Comment

on the plant...

Comment

Originally posted by Labia Joose View Post
        Currently growing out a SSH with GHS seeds. I have one with leaves not a lot different to that. Noticeabley thin and jagged. One I grew out a few years ago had much more classic sativa hybrid look about it. Anyone able to post a few words about their experiences with a SSH 'jagged pheno'?
        I have a ssh x love potion cross that was like this. not sure what else to say about that though! it didnt remind me of ssh in the slightest though.
        Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

The Big South Pump ...

MAHA KALA “it is 3 way hybrid of bangi haze, riri diesel and big sur hollyweed”

Comment

Originally posted by purpleplayer007 View Post
            heres some skunkhillhaze sedded with a pure NL male. both plants grow fast, yeild huge and are mildew / pest resistant. these ate real good tepresentations of both strains. the skunkhillhaze was almost all sativa
            View Image

Any Skunk terps to her?.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
            Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Amnesia x pan-o-haze

(Nl5hz x zamaldelica) x nl5hz
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Found some old pictures SSH f1 x C99 f2 my cross circa 2005

Comment

Neat nl5haze zamaldelica stuff willydread. Have you tried it before or first time around with the line? Looks tasty. It's nice to see these one off haze hybrids. Much love

Comment

Hammerhead .. i dont get any skunk1 taste or smell to her but i havent really smoked enough yet. i know all the phenos had the skinniest leaves ive seen in person and the main terp profile i would say sharp piney maybe metallic with a dash of backround sweetness.. but not a tropical or dutch sweetness. a different female last year was purplish with a sweeter maybe incence taste,, still no skunk terps but it reminded me of an old school nlhaze or even hempstar.. greasy resin on both phenos. this was crossed to nl plus a few other strain like romalan x malawi . the purplish pheno last year hiad no foxtailing but more solid spears.

Comment

Mako Haze pic from 2007 ...

Comment

Originally posted by willydread View Post
                        Amnesia x pan-o-haze
                        View Image

(Nl5hz x zamaldelica) x nl5hz
                        View Image

You have a set of nice plants there.

Haven't tried the pan o haze, but had a couple Zamaldelica phenos for a few rounds, tits.

And you did a cross with nl5hz to Zamaldelica, that's awesome, no doubt.
                        "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Night time shots of the OTH x Malawi. Day to come. The bud is loose and airy but Ass kicking in all the right places. She’s just about ready to jump.

Almost 4 meters.

Spicy as hell!
                          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

neville´s haze
                            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Dry buds, sterling haze (left), amnesia x pan-o-haze (right)
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Panama x Bangi Haze.

Comment

Working...
                                X