What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Isaac Haze & Nevils Haze
Click image for larger version  Name:	52D7C6D7-0023-4E9E-BAED-5A2B5921E022.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	17841185
Click image for larger version  Name:	F755F472-FD99-4E2C-BE4B-57A7A4AFBF76.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	99.6 KB ID:	17841186
Click image for larger version  Name:	F755F472-FD99-4E2C-BE4B-57A7A4AFBF76.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	99.6 KB ID:	17841186

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He’s been posting pics for at least a month ....I can’t wait:yummy: But I know I’ll have to ha ha...Wish me luck on this grow

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Hammer how does that frosty looking plant smoke? as good as it looks i hope,well done...:biggrin:

Everything I've made using A5hbx has been excellent. That A5hbx x mac is not what I like(pine) others love it. That new new hitting shelves soon :D. I jsut got done shucking seeds.. Not fun at all. P40 is A5hbx x (snowman x Bio D)
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0893.JPG Views:	0 Size:	143.5 KB ID:	17841759

Bmac1

Veteran
Beautiful stuff. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love seeing this haze resurgence and so many nice hybrids from you guys.

...CR500AF...

Wow Syd B loving the crystal shots already very nice, That bud in the last pic looks delish my friend...:biggrin:
Hammer that is a lot of work, is that a de seeder kinda unit in the pic or are doing it by hand, that looks like some work for sure.
Pine earthy not my fav ether but if the effect is right il take it lol...:)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Syd Barrett , how many weeks of floración in your OldTimers Haze #23 x A5 (A.C.E.?).
Are you doing a complete follow up on any other thread that you could direct me to?
I'm going to grow this year A5 x OldTimers #19 aka Green Haze (A.C.E.), and your experience can be a reference for me.

Thank you very much for your attention, and best of health and luck.

OTH 23 x A5 -showing the purps

ro5NQZ6.jpg
Gt2dsSq.jpg
lJnozIm.jpg

EJMgEIX.jpg

AoF x Ohaze seems to like the transition to the 11/13 tent

qXFDU2C.jpg
u702zTH.jpg
mn4UeUW.jpg
chjdGbW.jpg

Oaxaca 79 x A5

4K4EClT.jpg

Animal mints x hazes + pan-o-haze xsour b (thanks johnny ,will do them more justice next time)

NE8BiPP.jpg

fTMtUZU.jpg

G

Hello Montuno .No my friend,I didn't keep a diary of this grow in any thread .I intended to ,but didn't get to ...

She is at 11 weeks in 11/13 schedule.Well -she should have been ,to be more exact.Somewhere about a month ago I had a timer accident and the plants were in 24/0 for a few days ,maybe up to a week.This caused them to get more leafy and confuse themselves.This one was the latest to enter flowering so she wasn't affected too much.I also got the oth 19 x a5 in this tent,that one is faster and got extra leafy.I will take a couple pics at some point.Small buds ,foxtaily and silver.Seems will for go about another 3 weeks max.So I'd say a 14 week cross.She could finish for you late november /early december.
Hope it helps. :)

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the C5/Mango x C5/Mango and C5/Mango x Mango seedlings from Donald Mallard . I plucked a few big fans from each and also FIM'D them. Should temporarily slow them down.

Hopefully some males begin to show themselves. We are about 3-4 weeks out from them being able to hit the flower tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210427_141659.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.6 KB ID:	17844045

Latest posts

Latest posts