What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Breadwizard

Hi Breadwizard did yours show any intersex- male flowers at any point threw flower.

I had a few mid-flower nanners at about week 8 on my latest grow, but I'm pretty sure that was from stress, it was a winter grow without temp control, and she didn't like the cold. I've grown the clone a couple of times, and only got nanners that one time, no seeds produced.

I do keep the clone around, because it really is one of the more potent sativas I've grown, with a decent yeld. I'd love it to have better sugar on the trim, and a louder terp expression (maybe bigger trics too) , which is why I have been doing a few exploritory outcrosses to some other lines I have.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I had a few mid-flower nanners at about week 8 on my latest grow, but I'm pretty sure that was from stress, it was a winter grow without temp control, and she didn't like the cold. I've grown the clone a couple of times, and only got nanners that one time, no seeds produced.

I do keep the clone around, because it really is one of the more potent sativas I've grown, with a decent yeld. I'd love it to have better sugar on the trim, and a louder terp expression (maybe bigger trics too) , which is why I have been doing a few exploritory outcrosses to some other lines I have.

Hi Breadwizard i don't know if Nevil gave bushy MM x to a reversed NH21 i only know the conversations i had with him was more about bushy wanting the Thai and Nevil telling him no.I know Nevil was going to give him the OutBack Haze and a few others that he told me.

Sativas don't as rule normally have a lot of sugar on trim i find there more oily on touch and the bag appeal is poor compared to modern hybrids but its all about the smoke.

I have never looked at trics and most sativas unless you touch or rub up against them don't tend to have strong smells.

The smell of a given sativa line can change a lot threw flower and again threw dry to harvest and cure.

I only judge sativas by the smoke quality.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Stocktont your a very angry uptight little man and a prime example of why i don't want to share with people i don't know online.

I was gifted this Thai almost 20 years ago and i did my part to preserve it. The seed came from imported Thai stick in 1978 like it or not it was the best of all the Thai Nevil tried and that included seed collected with in Thailand over many years by a Gentleman who lived there and now has past away.

You be lucky to smoke something of this Quality.

profs seed??
he didnt collect those , they were from his wifes father ,
prof wasnt a big toker at all ,
in the few times i visited him i never saw him toke ,
however his wife was a bong magnet , she toked heavily ..

i didnt find the prof thai that strong either ,
but it was nice ,
i shared it with one of the guys on here ,
who made more seeds and spread it around further ,
its called hmong thai ,
i guess bushy knows the story behind that better than i do ,
i didnt talk to prof or his wife about seed ,
and during the visits we smoked various grades of compressed pot from Laos ,
some was quite good ... but the seed nevil and kanga got from him was not from brick weed ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
profs seed??
he didnt collect those , they were from his wifes father ,
prof wasnt a big toker at all ,
in the few times i visited him i never saw him toke ,
however his wife was a bong magnet , she toked heavily ..

i didnt find the prof thai that strong either ,
but it was nice ,
i shared it with one of the guys on here ,
who made more seeds and spread it around further ,
its called hmong thai ,
i guess bushy knows the story behind that better than i do ,
i didnt talk to prof or his wife about seed ,
and during the visits we smoked various grades of compressed pot from Laos ,
some was quite good ... but the seed nevil and kanga got from him was not from brick weed ...

Nevil told me the seeds were collected over many years and were mixed some were good some not as good but Prof77 from what i was told was a nice guy and yea it was being called hmong thai by some.

romanoweed

yeah the thai78 that hempy showed looks different to the modern "hmong thai" going around IMHO.
Thai78 has golden gloss , is of deep full colors.. Squrriel Tail Style.

TheDarkStorm

thats what I keep hearing about this MMNH.. eucalyptus tea and no incense. mild terps. nice smoke. but very very far from ultimate keeper. all reports of MMNH are like this.

Agreed maha alot of reports seem to be like this. But there are numerous versions of the mullm nevils haze....over 20....I have come across plants that do smell very dark...they give off frankincense and cardamom and camphor scent very early on in veg..they stand out as you'll get this dark scent in the room as if someone has previously been burning incense in the room the plants in..the scent is that lingering an penetrating it starts to stick to your hair and clothing...there is that strong mentholy pine taste when initialy smoked but once cured properly long term it changes in to a deeper dark camphor frankincense type flavour....It may be that these plants are rare or they are only found in particular mullum nevils combinations...

​​​​
To the other guys in the f1's of these some of these come with alot of resin on them....iv seen males with reddish woody stems even having lots of resin heads on them. Thats were the difference probably is...f1's are usually a perfect blend and will usually be better than either parent...you cant replicate that the same wen you inbreed to further generations as the balance breaks and certain traits will be masked with others popping up..somethings will have to be sacrificed wen taking this route. The initial f1 would be hard to beat.

Sub24ox7

Would love to try the original f-1s, yes that is what I would have loved to have bought.
F-1 is where the magic is.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
On the NH21xMM, I have a cutting that was selected from bushy's seed passed from a local grower. I will agree that there's minimal terps, on this cut at least, smells kinda like opening a pack of newport menthols, tobacco, earth, and a bit of a menthol/eucalyptus undercurrent. Small trics, but more resin than the MMxThai78 selection I've had. There certainly was a power in the high though, strong head high but with a bit of confusion and lost thoughts.

thank you for honest report. thumbs up.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what I keep hearing about this MMNH.. eucalyptus tea and no incense. mild terps. nice smoke. but very very far from ultimate keeper. all reports of MMNH are like this.

Mild terps ? , thats not been the case at all from the seeds ive run.
ive been selling the Australian Dead Head ( MM x NH21 x Casey Jones) and Dangerous dog ( MM X NH21 X Chemdog Haze Male) for a few years and not had 1 complaint. The MMXNH21 is very loud , really heavy on tge Pine and dddelicous , more MM leaning and very potent.
ive found the MM quite dominant in all tge MM x's , all are extremely Pine/Lime/Lemon leaning.

Like darkstorm said there are many NHxMM and MMXNH Nev made and of course some will be better than others, some didn't get released and the F2's other people make like bushweed and me.
i have many NH21X MM X'S i just made and any long standing members is welcome to check out a pack if they got space to run them now and they agree to post some pics of the progress

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mild terps ? , thats not been the case at all from the seeds ive run.
ive been selling the Australian Dead Head ( MM x NH21 x Casey Jones) and Dangerous dog ( MM X NH21 X Chemdog Haze Male) for a few years and not had 1 complaint. The MMXNH21 is very loud , really heavy on tge Pine and dddelicous , more MM leaning and very potent.
ive found the MM quite dominant in all tge MM x's , all are extremely Pine/Lime/Lemon leaning.

Like darkstorm said there are many NHxMM and MMXNH Nev made and of course some will be better than others, some didn't get released and the F2's other people make like bushweed and me.
i have many NH21X MM X'S i just made and any long standing members is welcome to check out a pack if they got space to run them now and they agree to post some pics of the progress

of course crosses with casey jones or chemdog will be loud. thats not about MMNH, not sure why you mention your products here, I thought you have your own forum for promotion?

Darkstorm is notorious troll who never grew it..

thats first time I read it. and it is from somebody who is selling it. so where are those honest and independent reports about loud terps of MMNH???

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I personally dont mind herbal earthy lemony thais, it is like they are. but it has to provide some bomb high if I should grow it for so long time.

people should know what is difference between F2s and F1s.. it is variation and often occur of weak phenos.

TheDarkStorm

of course crosses with casey jones or chemdog will be loud. thats not about MMNH, not sure why you mention your products here, I thought you have your own forum for promotion?

Darkstorm is notorious troll who never grew it..

thats first time I read it. and it is from somebody who is selling it. so where are those honest and independent reports about loud terps of MMNH???

Maha why do always come out with some personal insult.....I replied to you in a normal manor....and agreed with what you said....
How would you know if ive grown it or not...the account I gave was first hand....one thing like I said im unsure of....I dont know if plants like that rare....or only in a certain combinations....as to know this for a fact you would have to go through all the combinations and go through more than 10 seeds of each....which wasnt possible on my part.

regseeds

IC Mag is generally, in my experience (thus far) the place where that good old cannabis generosity, knowledge sharing and largesse shines. Be nice if we could for most part keep it that way. There's enough shit happening in the world already. For many of us fellow travellers, cannabis shines a light through the crack in the door.

Too much unnecessary BS in this thread. The mods IMO must do better to clear out the junk. The title of the thread is "bush weed seeds" it should be about the plant, not opinions.

I am fairly sure everybody who is here is interested in the plant, not the BS surrounding it.

If I wanted to call out bush weed and say XYZ, I would buy a packet of his seeds submit 2 samples to medical genomics. Case closed.
The outcome is binary, it is offspring, or it is not. It’s 2021 science solves any opinion.

99.9% of people here just want to have a nice puff on something. We need a new ruling, submit facts, or do not clog the threads.

Labia Joose Thank you for pointing this out. Enough of this horseshit

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
only report of NH21MM I found. it is not bush weed seeds though. but original seeds from Nevil:

Tester Name:
Dr Gruber, Assisted by Dr Sharpe and friends.

Strain:
Neville’s Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

Breeder:
Neville
Grower:
Dr Gruber

Method Smoked:
Joints, glass pipes, vape.

Soil/Hydro:
Soil-5 gal Lowes Buckets

Flower Time- Approximately 10-16 weeks this one took 92 days (13 weeks).

Dominant smell of bud:
Pine/ Citronella

Associated smells of bud:
Pepper/Thai

TASTE-
Citronella….

Dominant flavor:
Pine

Associated flavors:
Citrus and you can taste the Thai influence in the mix as well.

Flavor Intensity- 7
(Sour Diesel or Bubba Kush would be a 9 or 10.)

Harsh/smoothness: (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) --

- Cough factor? : Yes/no ---
Yes and no

BUZZ-
Up, but spacey. This would be good for getting out in Nature…going for a Hike, etc.
Anxiety sufferers should be careful with this one.

Profile—

Potency: (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration: (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
2.5 hrs

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
7 for flavor, 7,5 for potency, duration of effect only 2,5 hours. sorry guys, but that's pretty weak to me.

Sub24ox7

That is how I would rate the two females I grew, more like 6 for flavor 7.5 for potency but.. the effect had something that might induce panic in someone other than me(I am almost immune unfortunately).
time for a long break from eating oil every day.
It almost cut through, just have to smoke too much to get high regardless of strain.
I still feel like there is something special in these, going to go farther down the rabbit hole and try some crosses with other sativa strains.
really want to try OJD’s nh21xmm

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Popping the rest of bushy’s
image.jpg