What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

sshz

420giveaway
Well you didn't grow the straight Ethos "Cookies", cause it's a limited edition just released a few months ago. They offer tons of cookie hybrids, but not straight Cookies- at least from Ethos. It wasn't bad but not great either. But everyone loved it, that's all I care about.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Mandarin Zkittlez

picture.php

Zoom

picture.php

medicalmj

Veteran
Got a couple feminized early lemon berry beans. Anyone get any of that going yet? Gonna plant em in couple days.

sshz

420giveaway
Look for my Member Berry strain grow on RIU.......great yield, very disappointing high. Typical for Ethos stuff.

airplane

WAS REALLY PUMPED UP ABOUT THEIR GENETICS, HEY how about In House Genetics just finished their Sugar Cane and give it a 10+ great genetics also expensive like ethro should check their gear out also have Apex ; one of six strain in their pack (banger)

sshz

420giveaway
Or do a google search for "sshz and ethos" and many of my grows will show up on the first page..........

airplane

i have the Banger Pack and onp\ly the memberry and shunk hero popped apex and Lulac didn't pop at 50% germination rate with Big D left These we their heavy yielders but memberry wasn't a heavy yielder I have Wedding cake (6) coming and I have Orange Velvet Underground (5 seeds)and a Memberry 5 pack - have heard the the best one is Madradian cookie buy some and also ave heard mixed reviews about their strains . I hope the one a recently go are going to be OK Have skunk hero at week 3 of veg also have 2 Sugar Cane (In House) which are twice a big a skunk hero (by be it's alate /slow grower. Keep me informed about you progress with Ethos Peace

sshz

420giveaway
It's discontinued.......as are many of their best strains. It seems only the poorer strains stay around for the long term.

LordOfTheNugZ7

That site is controlled by scum . Stay away , no freedom of speech allowed there.

I don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w others.

It is unwelcome and unappreciated.

Sunshineinabag

I don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w others.

It is unwelcome and unappreciated.

Your a fuken lunatic...don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w

Don't you have an antifa rally to support?