No announcement yet.

Hashplants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Rev, giant plants as always. I know what you mean about the Afghan headache, peak seeds NL have that to me. Does not mix with alcohol.
    Mother of Berry x Blue Durban-Chitral
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624

Comment

Sorry to hear of your issues revverend, your Hp's look bomb as always. The Ghash is one I've wanted to grow for awhile. Everyone agrees it's good medicine.

@browntrout: Peaks Nl felt fairly "clean" to me compared to a lot of indicas. I personally didn't notice any ill effects from it. How did the northern skunk campare for you?

Comment

my all time favorite hashplant, is blue hashplant:
        If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by therevverend View Post
          Maha Kala's Big Sur Hollyweed looks great. I'm curious what the lineage is, I know there's different types of Big Sur Holy Weed out there. Bodhi has a strain called 'Hollyweed', I wonder if it's crossed with the Big Sur to make this strain. I like the form, it's a classic hashplant structure. A main cola on top and long branching from the bottom that is as tall as the middle of the plant. The branches extend from the main stem about half the height of the plant. The OSH for instance has this form. I've seen other varieties with this type of structure but it's one of the defining characteristics of the old school Afghans. Good to know it was improved resistance.
          hey Rev, sorry for late response.. I think genetics is mexican x afghan... bodhi´s version is more indica, as he did open pollination and first male who put out pollen was indica one, so those later males had no chance to pollinate but the flavors are sick, truly delicious hashy flavor, top.. effect is that kind and peaceful, like name holy suggests, it is kind of spiritual.. but yeah you are right, original big sur was just mexican, without afghan. I heard it is still in its original version somewhere in Oregon... what I got is a lot of afghan in it. I think you would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
            hey Rev, sorry for late response.. I think genetics is mexican x afghan... bodhi´s version is more indica, as he did open pollination and first male who put out pollen was indica one, so those later males had no chance to pollinate but the flavors are sick, truly delicious hashy flavor, top.. effect is that kind and peaceful, like name holy suggests, it is kind of spiritual.. but yeah you are right, original big sur was just mexican, without afghan. I heard it is still in its original version somewhere in Oregon... what I got is a lot of afghan in it. I think you would love it.
            Hi Maha.
            I think the "legend" on BSHW is zacatecas + colombian + afghani (in no particular order.)

Bodhi said this about his BSHB line:
            Originally posted by Bodhi
            These were a special gift to a well connected friend from an old grower in big sur, she gave them to me because she knew that i loved seeds, and would do them right. Can i 100% verify this is the original undiluted or unhybridized big sur holy weed line from perry the monk, no can do, but what i can say is this is unique, oldschool, mind ablaze green fire time capsule weed from the big sur mountains. Everybody that has tried this line has fallin in love with it.The plants do great indoors and out and can get quite big. It has genetically purple phenos, pink pistilled phenos, a less common sativa pheno, and loads of hybrid phenos, smells range from soggy bread to blueberry menthol, it seems to be a afghani mexican hybrid masterfully bred towards the sativa high and the indica frame. The true magic of this strain is the amazing sublime sativa high, a beautiful blast from the past. This seed run was an open pollination of 4 males and 6 females, not alot, but enough to get the job done... A small population open pollination in a tent means your going to mostly the beans made from the first two males that opened.... The super quick sativa pheno male... And the fat indica dom male...This line is called big sur holy bud to differentiate it from the big sur holy weed lines by hhf, danbo, and reeferman. Everybody that has tried this line has fallin in love with it. Im really happy to gift this back to the community. Very limited, only 30 packs, then its up to you to make more!
            There was a cut from that seed run that made the rounds I think.

Reef says his BSHW seeds came "direct from Danbo."

Chimera had BSHW seeds that came from VisionCreator (bobthegrower) that were called "Trip".
            Chim suggested (but held back from saying with certainty) that these were supposed to be BSHW.
            He made Blueberry x Trip hybrids during his big pollination collab with DJ and released them to the market.
            Those hybrids were commonly referred to as "Blue Trip."

I had a pack but they were stolen by thieves with badges before I got to run them.
            Raho
            Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
            The Haze hybrid Thread
            My old oHaze grow:
            Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

Don't know whether this is the right thread to post in but I have this Kushkak female from Afghan Selection. From seed and she is at 12 days of flower after 6 weeks of veg, just showing her first flowers. Going to take some cuts shortly.

Am unsure if this would classed be a Hashplant so feel free to let me know your opinions.

Peace
              Last edited by RudeDog; 11-24-2020, 20:24. Reason: Proof read before posting
              RudeDog's Plantentium
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....46#post8363146

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Raho View Post
                Hi Maha.
                I think the "legend" on BSHW is zacatecas + colombian + afghani (in no particular order.)

Bodhi said this about his BSHB line:

There was a cut from that seed run that made the rounds I think.

Reef says his BSHW seeds came "direct from Danbo."

Chimera had BSHW seeds that came from VisionCreator (bobthegrower) that were called "Trip".
                Chim suggested (but held back from saying with certainty) that these were supposed to be BSHW.
                He made Blueberry x Trip hybrids during his big pollination collab with DJ and released them to the market.
                Those hybrids were commonly referred to as "Blue Trip."

I had a pack but they were stolen by thieves with badges before I got to run them.
                stupid thieves. panic thieves, panic police.. I have some F2s of that cross from Chimera, I think Reef will be back with it soon. if you want bshw cross, CSI Humboldt has some, in catalogue he has bshw x zkittles, but he told me he has bshw x durban and bshw x trainwreck too. I have coastal seeds version, Kagyu got it from some old timer from big sur.. Bodhi said it has sublime sativa high, well ehm.. I know sativas, so I dont agree

I believe that original bshw was only mexican x colombian, simply sativa and later indica was added.. we should not forget about Jerry Kamstra, who is originator of that name
                Originally posted by OregonBorn View Post
                The name BSHW was coined by Jerry Kamstra. It was pure Zacatecas Purple sativa landrace. Giant plants with all purple colas. There was one local BSHW cross called SAGE (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium I think it was) bred in that area that was an Afghani x Zac Purple hybrid. What most people have out there now and are calling BSHW is really SAGE, or some other local early cross of Zac Purple. As for who brought Zac Purple to Big Sur and when is anyone's guess. One claim is that a guy maned Danebo brought it back to Lucia. Another is that Perry the Monk got ahold of it and grew it at the local monastery. More likley it was just another strain of many loads of Mexican weed that moved through Big Sur. Someone planted some seeds of it there, and grew it locally for maybe a decade or so. In the late 60's and early 70s most local grown weed in Monterey and Santa Cruz County was from landrace bag weed seeds. Hybrids were not very common until the later 70s when skunk and other local hybrids appeared.

Comment

What's the general consensus on bshw that reeferman released all those years ago? In terms of legitimacy. I ran it and seeded a branch. Still have a lot of seeds although not sure of viability

Comment

Comment

Bob on BSHW:

Originally posted by bobthegrower View Post
                      The BSHW side came from seeds I got a long time back from a Cali guy on the run.they came in a film canister marked "Trip" ,which was the nickname of the BSHW. seeds were old and only 8 girls made it out from over 400 seeds started.Very homogeneous plants,with differing strength of high.the best was the #3 plant/clone as it had the most/strongest sativa profile, that was the clone given to Chimera.

I grew out some BlueTrips the result was a blue dominant strain but I'm sure there are more Trip dominant possibilities in there.

Originally Posted by bobthegrower:

Trip

Trip = Nickname for Big Sur holy weed. One film Cannister of seeds from cali named as such. Only a few seeds sprouted. (old stock)

This is old skool.
                      §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

This is one of those plants I wish I had saved a cut of. I made the cross and it didn't occur to me to take a cut. After it cured, I was kicking myself. Seedsman Hash plant x C99. The Hash plant was advertised as Hash plant clone x NL#1. Seedsman no longer offers this strain.

This shit was fucking evil. It separated the lightweights from the crowd in 3 hits. One bong hit and your eyes automatically closed.

We burned a fatty in my best Bro's garage. I told this cat to hit it easy 'cause it grabbed you by the boo boo. He says "I smoke the best pot money can buy." My bro laughs and says "Don't say he didn't warn you." 5 hits later he's looking green. Mr "I smoke the best shit money can buy" accuses me of lacing the weed. My bro says no, it's just weed. Dude had to call his wife to pick him up.

I kick myself every time I look at this pic
                        sigpic

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

I love when that happens! Sorry you lost her Brutha!
                          Peace
                          BM

Comment

WelderDan, Sensiseeds hash plant strain is HPxNL#1, I grew it again recently and found a plant with a stone that hits you like a sledgehammer, I love it. Starting 10 more seeds in January.

Comment

Hashplants in Veg along side my Alice In Wonderland seedlings (NL#5 x Hashplant).
                              "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

One of my favorites is a deepchunk/erdpurt from esbe years ago. Its makes the best wet sand textured hash and tons of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X