What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I like that backdrop even better than the tie dye one.
I like your interior designer.
Got Mac pics for you buddy
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
The Personification of Iternational Cannagrafic!

Capturing the most beautiful cannabis photo''s in the world Starcrash!

:respect:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just jarred some up and letting it cure for a while. The terps never get old imo.

I just put one in flower that I vegged for 10 weeks untopped. She’s already a fukn monster bro! Lol Better to over veg this one than not enough.

Star, you got her looking spot on.

Damn slow vegger,I guess I'll get to sample it in july... lol

Shes looking great

The Personification of Iternational Cannagrafic!

Capturing the most beautiful cannabis photo''s in the world Starcrash!

:respect:
This is a 1 gallon Mac ready to be put into a 5 gallon container and then you can see what the finished flowers look like:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man oh man.....holy shit.
Ok well now I'm not gonna complain about veg time.
Because I see what's at the end of the yellow brick road.
Just more time to give her some love.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope others are enjoying the MAC1. I don't think she's the one for me. I was fortunate enough to get a jar of her - and yes she is pretty and yes she rolls up well and yes she is sticky - terpy, yes, but not as much as I expected. She just lacks complexity in her buzz that I personally look for. I can absolutely see why people grow her though. She's a sexy plant.

dank.Frank

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven’t studied her enough yet to give you my opinion about the actual quality of the high but I can tell you so far I think that the quality is very good I would say she feels kind of in the middle of the spectrum between getting stoned and getting high
I hope others are enjoying the MAC1. I don't think she's the one for me. I was fortunate enough to get a jar of her - and yes she is pretty and yes she rolls up well and yes she is sticky - terpy, yes, but not as much as I expected. She just lacks complexity in her buzz that I personally look for. I can absolutely see why people grow her though. She's a sexy plant.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm certainly not knocking on her, don't get me wrong. I'm still only puffing it when I want to impress someone...or in a celebratory state. So, it's not BAD cannabis by any means, I just don't see it becoming a daily driver for me.

Honestly, I'd like to sit down and blaze through 5-8 strains in a heavy sesh and then break her out and see if she cuts through things. That could give her some relevancy in a lot of medical gardens if so. It's hard to ignore the value of such a great trichome field density - she's loaded in resin.

dank.Frank

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me the MAC is all body no head...and not very complex. I still really enjoy the buzz she gives tho.

I'm certainly not knocking on her, don't get me wrong. I'm still only puffing it when I want to impress someone...or in a celebratory state. So, it's not BAD cannabis by any means, I just don't see it becoming a daily driver for me.

Honestly, I'd like to sit down and blaze through 5-8 strains in a heavy sesh and then break her out and see if she cuts through things. That could give her some relevancy in a lot of medical gardens if so. It's hard to ignore the value of such a great trichome field density - she's loaded in resin.

dank.Frank

gotta get some pics up soon, shes half way thru flower, got 3 of them in 10s(coco perlite)

she def is a special lady, lots of crystals early on, unique cookie smell, lots of stick

ive smoked other peoples mac1 but I think mine might hit a lot harder/tastier cause of the formula shes getting
Last night we smoked a cigar of Mack and also I was able to start some preliminary extractions the results are spectacular the flavor and the smell is really really good the effect is in the middle of the spectrum there is body soothing and alsoPsychological soothing qualities I have no problem with the potency whatsoever and I feel very privileged to be running this cut right now:biggrin:
picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
She's a looker for sure, I have not smoked the Mac so can't speak on quality but she sure is a stunner to look at.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dank.Frank
I just did this test! We were blazing through my new karma rado testers, some other ogs, some dosi and some sativas. Def felt the first puff of the mac like a mike tyson uppercut.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank Frank you’ve only smoked her ...

you haven’t grown her yet ..so you’re not allowed to form an opinion:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts