What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
99%MAC ... These are vegging in 5 gallon containers I’m going to be setting them up for flowering soonView Image

And they say salons are closed , not over at star's.These ladies will be getting the full makeover. :)

Looks like you are not messing around,when you veg u veg.
Awesome

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can smell Mac 100 yards away from my house when the wind is right..Smell of Mac is an incredible thing

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In our good faithI am isolated and I am unable to provide it but I can tell you there are others around here who can and will If you learn how to ask...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have four main leads On each branch....this is just an example... Here’s some foliage...If you double click on the images should enlarge it

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you unleash the hood of the lamp and hang it vertical you get laid all over the place you just have to protect your eyes

Virgin1

Do u think it’s better to run without a shade ?
I wanted to try it for heat reasons but a friend said why would u do that u will loose 20-30% of your light

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It expands all over the place...The light goes everywhere..
But that’s only if you hang it vertical obviously

Virgin1

Does it still go down as well or is it more just the sides that get the benefit ?
Is it still good with an even ish canopy or is it best to hang the bulb in the middle low and surround it ? I’m only in a tent so I don’t have lots of room to space everything out

Thanks

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would only recommend it for short term vegging...But if you have a space you can arrange the plants canopy style around it

G

Just curious for those who have it how many days does it go in flower for best results ?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just curious for those who have it how many days does it go in flower for best results ?

I’ve taken her 9, 10, and 11 weeks. I personally like 11 only because the longer you take her, the more milk/diary terps come out. I usually take her to 10 tho. I believe the creator, capulator, takes her at 9. She’s def done by 9 weeks. Imo, the buzz is a little better at 9 weeks, but I like to get a little more weight on her

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the longer the better:)She got even more frosty & more dense by the 11th week..

Latest posts

Latest posts