What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

chakras

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but apparently the rumors of Soul developing a pineapple C99 are at least on paper true. BG has them listed now, in a feminized version only:

https://brothersgrimmseeds.com/colle...-pack-9-seeds/

Here is the verbatim language from the horses' mouth:

"Pineapple XX was created to satisfy all the nostalgic growers and smokers who remember the “original C99” as compared to the current Cinderella XX as being more Sativa dominant and pineapple flavored. Expect frosty, tight buds with foxtails and especially strong pineapple aroma terpenes. Your whole flowering room will smell like a Dole plantation."

I am pretty busy right now with a couple Vortex projects, but I wanted to let anyone that might be emptying their space out anytime soon know that this was available, if they had the inclination.

Word on the street is that RC has upped his game some since he first reopened. Of course, since I have not sprouted this, or any of his new products personally since he reopened, I have no opinion myself. Just an onlooker as of now. GL to anyone that tries them, and let us know.

Edit: I thought I would take a minute to edit this, so that there is no misunderstanding regarding any affiliation I might have with the purveyors in the link that is shown above. I have zero affiliation nor interest in promoting anything related to them. They stand on their own two legs totally independent of me, or not. I just want to make this perfectly clear. Since I am merely a poster here, and did not start this thread, I want to remain strictly as a gracious visitor, with no interest in sidetracking or deviation from anything positive that is going on. My above post was strictly a fyi.

Quick Question: Does anyone know if the individual "Mr D" still posts on this forum? Haven't been here long enuf to know if he/she is still active.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but apparently the rumors of Soul developing a pineapple C99 are at least on paper true. BG has them listed now, in a feminized version only:

https://brothersgrimmseeds.com/colle...-pack-9-seeds/

Here is the verbatim language from the horses' mouth:

"Pineapple XX was created to satisfy all the nostalgic growers and smokers who remember the “original C99” as compared to the current Cinderella XX as being more Sativa dominant and pineapple flavored. Expect frosty, tight buds with foxtails and especially strong pineapple aroma terpenes. Your whole flowering room will smell like a Dole plantation."

I am pretty busy right now with a couple Vortex projects, but I wanted to let anyone that might be emptying their space out anytime soon know that this was available, if they had the inclination.

Word on the street is that RC has upped his game some since he first reopened. Of course, since I have not sprouted this, or any of his new products personally since he reopened, I have no opinion myself. Just an onlooker as of now. GL to anyone that tries them, and let us know.

18th times the charm...I'll pass.

Sub24ox7

Yes all plants in that room stretched badly as they were under a fixed hps de fixture and too far from the light. I need more light in that room( going to get some supplemental leds.) I tried to fit more than I should have in there too. Going to get more tents with leds as well. Got a lot of stuff going atm.. but getting ready to have a lot more room open up soon.

chakras

Yeah, I have no opinion, as I stated, either way. The guy got lucky once, maybe beginner's luck. How many times in life do you? That depends on a lot of things. I have not taken anything out of my wallet to try any of his grand reopening stuff. This was just an fyi, given I had heard a persistent rumor now for quite a while. Who knows, it may have come from DD or RC themselves, LOL. Not everyone is in the same space that you and I are. However, personally, I never buy feminized beans. But to each their own.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes all plants in that room stretched badly as they were under a fixed hps de fixture and too far from the light. I need more light in that room( going to get some supplemental leds.) I tried to fit more than I should have in there too. Going to get more tents with leds as well. Got a lot of stuff going atm.. but getting ready to have a lot more room open up soon.

You might try to put the lower plants up on an upside down bucket or something to bring them up to the light. I hear ya sometimes they just dont get too much light. I didnt expect them to strech that much either way. I would definately recommend topping all plants in veg from now on from the looks of it. I always do even on different lines seems to work most of the time and with c99 yeild is greatly improved.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
6 :)
c99-6.jpg

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	CCE2F90E-6BB3-4DE8-9112-F9B313315D80.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	18024634
Click image for larger version  Name:	CCE2F90E-6BB3-4DE8-9112-F9B313315D80.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	18024634
I also transplanted them from solo cups straight into 5 gallon pots upon flowering. Between that and low light hps red spectrum light they stretched fierce even some more hybrid indica stuff did.
Another pic of a c99. Also hit a branch with bubba Kush male, another branch with crumbled lime male, and finally another branch with tropical boogie male.
This c99 smells sour pineapple sorta. The other c99 is peachy pineapple atm. That is just my opinion atm first impression.

LostTribe

Premium user

Looking tasty nice job man! Whats that one smell like? I see some #1 in that one but your's looks a bit more narrow leaf and the hairs are more slender. Remember I don't normally see these finish extremely early. I normally go about 54 but if its leaning toward the 4 it could go longer. 4 wanted gotta say atleast 59 maybe more but the buds filled all the way in nice.:smoweed:

Sub24ox7

Musky sweet and spicy so far👍👍 I like this one best this far in. It’s a seed plant and I put in a 10/14 flower room on 11/14/21 so I think it’s been in here for 54 days ✌️

Sub24ox7

I gave a little more food a week back so that the seeded branches would finish good. So it grew more flowers I am going to give the non seeded tops a week more to fade a little and chop them the lowers later upon seed maturation. Will take a pic tomorrow.
I pollinated a few branches with a tropical boogie male and a bubba Kush male and crumbled lime male. Labeled.

LostTribe

Premium user
Many thanks to a good friend thats testing both the Cinderella#1 and the #1x4. Heres some pics about 2-3 weeks in looking very well cared for and starting to really get going.

Cinderella #1 s1
fetch

fetch

Cinderella #4x1
fetch

fetch

fetch

Much appreciation for testing these out!
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts