What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOB x Blue Durban Chitral + Blue God, Cocoa Kush etc. @ 56 days

browntrout

Veteran
Hello ICMAG,

After a very unfortunate squirrel/mice invasion my previous years work of Inbreeding the BDC (Blue Durban Chitral) to the F2 gen and crossing the F1 to Mother of Berry (MOB) S2's I was left with about 3-5000 seed husks.

Thankfully BDC F1's remain in seed form and a few MOB x BDC had been started indoors. Unfortunately spidermites made it in, but have been kept at bay.

The Mob x BDC are real stinkers with a very strong "Durban-Chitral" smell coming through in all, it's very hard to explain. Like a strong forest berry cleaner with slight wine tones.

BDC F2 #1

More blueberry in this phenos looks but with a strong durban PCK cleaner smells, slight berry odor.
picture.php

MOB x BDC #1
Forgot to grab pics..

MOB x BDC #2

This one has the most foxtailing and largest bud by far (These buds are massive!), it's got very strong cleaner-durban smells with a touch of berry / burnt rubber. very slight pink/purple under buds.

picture.php

picture.php

MOB x BDC #3
The #3 is most like MOB with a spicy/kush berry jam smell. The most frost with smaller buds.

picture.php

MOB x BDC #4

A good mix with Blueberry / Durban structure, nice blueberry jam wine and durban smells

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
MOB x BDC #5
Similar to #4 but a smaller plant all around, slightly different terp profile.

picture.php

JOTI - Blue God #1 & 2
Super super dense buds, very indica. JOTI's new god bud smell shines through as it did in GOD x OG Kush. This one seems like the flavor will be good, the BDC x MOB's are very loud in smell and makes it hard to pick smells out on the Blue god.

picture.php

White Russian
These where clones the grower had been running for a few years, slightly kushy oddly enough and spicy mj. Thought I'd take a picture.

picture.php

Cali-O x DC S1
Received these from a kind fellow on here, they come from cannacopia stock. Having grown their other DC hybrids it is very surprising to see how much the Cali-O dominates. Smaller sativa buds, good stink but hard to understand after touching the BDC x MOBs. More MJ/Citrus, hard to pick out DC. Hoping she works better outdoors.

picture.php

Cocoa Kush
Not much smell at all that I could pick out, the Mutant that is covered in spidermites did smell slightly chocolate however.

picture.php

Coming up will be smoke reports, dried pictures and then outdoor shots of the clones I am breeding with.

thejact55

Sorry bout your seeds. I would freak out after loosing so much work. At least F1s were spared. Looking tasty.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Awesome! Love seeing MOB being used for breeding. I know we've talked about her before but, shes a gem!

browntrout

Veteran
Sorry bout your seeds. I would freak out after loosing so much work. At least F1s were spared. Looking tasty.

Thanks man, Honestly knowing the BDC is still in F1 form allows me to continue working with MOB x BDC. She will have to be outcrossed to what I have as we didn't keep any males. Good thing I have a few god bud & Durban Chitral males coming up.

browntrout

Veteran
Question for everyone. Is the MOB x BDC something the public would be into buying once stabilized a bit more?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pretty bud. Looks like you are missing something though. Nearly all your leaves have tip burn.

browntrout

Veteran
Seed Garden - Bottom right: PCK x Durban F2, Left line: God Bud )BCBD bred by very cool forum member), Back right: MOB x BDC seedling + clones #1 through #5.

picture.php

Blue god #1 and BG2 in background
picture.php

Blue God #2
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see some of these strains being grown the MOB x BDC #4 is sure pretty nice work Browntrout

WelderDan

Veteran
You've always got colorful herb Trout. And really interesting choices in crosses. I bet it smells good over your way!

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks Icon & Welderdan,

Thanks for the kind words.

The MOB x BDC has been my best breeding to date. The ladies are a true September finisher with stocky growth and good yield. However where she comes into her own is the the Durban candy smell up front and when broken or rubbed a strong complex and thick bottom of berry jam kush. Truly unique and very pungent in both taste and smell.

browntrout

Veteran
How do I buy a 10-pack?

Cheers

CJS,

Unfortunately my seed garden was yanked, likely by someone who will throw it out due to the volume of seed.

My few 1000 or so MOB x BDC seeds made last year (What produced the clones you see above) along with BDC F2's were eaten by Squirrels.

At this point I have lost the MOB x BDC, however I still have the BDC F1 along with the ability to re-create Durban x PCK. I think I will re-create the Durban x PCK and grow a large number of Durban and PCK. The Durban x PCK is sooo unique as the durban dominates almost every plant it's bred with, the PCK and DUrban blend to create something that is different from either parent but use the best traits from both, something quite rare from what I have seen. The blueberry and MOB was introduced to fulfill my lust for berry smell/tastes.

I still have the big sensi plants as seen above and below.

Latest posts

Latest posts