S.A.G.E. still good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
    you guys probably want the Fort Collins SAGE cut. she is supposed to be stellar. i've grown a hybrid with her in it and it was great old school pot.
    I dig it

BLACK LIVES MATTER

galatians 6:7

The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
    Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
    For the wise men and the fools
    I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Comment

Day 56 today:

Serious Seeds - Serious 6 grow

Comment

Greetings,

I like my SAGE cut:

It does not have the type of buzz that lays you out, but for the nice clean cerebral, and euphoric high that lasts a long time, it does the trick. If it was more potent, it would be perfect.

It would be easy to smoke a few hits, judge it harshly, and take some hits of something else, but this would be a mistake. Let the high blossom. It's best effect comes on about an hour after smoking.

ThaiBliss

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209

Comment

Just had my remaining two fems break ground - not bad considering they were bought in '13. Plan is to pick one, possibly use both, to chuck some pollen from BSHW, which I will be popping a pack of at the start of the new year.

I will share some pics in this thread as the S.A.G.E. fems progress.
          §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Shmavis,

What breeder did you get the BSHW through? Coastal?

I've got some BSHW and crosses like sage and zacatecas tribute in the seed vault, waiting to be all grown together and crossed for a BSHW based personal line to dig through, kinda sounds like what you've got planned.

Comment

subbed, and chubbed.
              "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Originally posted by Breadwizard View Post
                Shmavis,

What breeder did you get the BSHW through? Coastal?

I've got some BSHW and crosses like sage and zacatecas tribute in the seed vault, waiting to be all grown together and crossed for a BSHW based personal line to dig through, kinda sounds like what you've got planned.
                Very nice, Breadwizard.

Would’ve loved to have snagged Zacateca Tribute but was asleep on that offering - lucky you! Yep, same here on looking to open the line up a bit to dig through at a later date. It’s my understanding that Charles (Reeferman) had a limited number of plants from which he has preserved the line for decades - my pack is his offering of BSHW. For now I want to make a next generation (and a few crosses) and then somewhere down the road run them along with some Mexican seeds I was kindly gifted.
                §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

we had similar cut to cut of Homebrewer here, very nice. I like it more than SSH, but it was not mold resistant at all... pics by member Elessar:

I found bshw to be more interesting, but you have to go through many average phenos.. but less indica than sage, and if you find the one bamboozle describes, you win

Originally posted by bamboozle View Post
                  This is one of the phenos that has shown up. There are a number of phenos demonstrating the spectrum of possibilites and colors. Recently we found a full purple flower pheno. The pheno that I posted was one of our favorite green stem phenotypes. It placed 20th at the 2012 Emerald Cup.

While not the highest testing of the phenos, it only tested at 17%, compared to the over 20 percent that the purple stem phenos have tested at, but the nose on this thing is amazing. Eucalyptus, mild licorice, grapes, and haze make up its bouquet. The judges at the cup had this to say about it "Amazing look, earthy fruit, eucalyptus, nose tickle, thoughtful creeper."
                  If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

nice pics and report ....

i've never tried pure sage , only smell some at the spannabis about 10 years aqo i think.
                    the french speaking guy from th seeds show me some , smell was pretty good , i ask him for a sample but he said no .... if only he knew how many seeds i buy ....

but here is a cut of sage n sour i'm about to flo her for the first time ... will update when needed
                    peace west-eu

Comment

Originally posted by west-eu View Post
                      nice pics and report ....

i've never tried pure sage , only smell some at the spannabis about 10 years aqo i think.
                      the french speaking guy from th seeds show me some , smell was pretty good , i ask him for a sample but he said no .... if only he knew how many seeds i buy ....

but here is a cut of sage n sour i'm about to flo her for the first time ... will update when needed
                      View Image
                      nice! it will have huge buds!!! I liked sage, but it is too indica. I saw some coastal crosses like bshw x choc thai or bshw x black vietnamese, and these are more sativa than sage, so it catch my eye. but no way I would pay 300 bucks for few seeds LOL so I decided I will grow trip(bshw cut) x blueberry from Chimera, I got some F2s from Pineboy! many thanks! to go through and find bshw pheno. I mentioned it and other friend told me he had bshw seeds, coming from coastal seeds.. so I said oh yeah and I decided to grow it. I got 8 females and 12 males, three males I used and crossed it with more sativa cuts.. T.H. seeds crossed it with mazar... so I am sure my crosses will be better for me than sage.. it kind hard to describe my I love my keeper of bshw so much, it is just special. let quote ThaiBliss:
                      Originally posted by ThaiBliss
                      BSHW/SAGE cure to a pure turpentine. Soooo good aroma and effect. Fine quality, even if not the most potent. Just too special to let go.

I have my grape cut of bshw under the leds now.. it is hard to describe the taste, but it is very addictive.. hashy, earthy, grapes, a lot of sandalwood, slight licorice really slight and vague hint of eucalyptus and this turns into sweet almost turpentine thing.. but not chemical turpentine like at chemdog or skunk1.. no no. much more sweet spicy turpentine, very hard to describe so tasty, I smoked jars of it so quickly!

my bshw cut, the most sativa one I found:

Comment

thanks for the info maha i hope you'll find some winners

i know thaibliss like his sage bshw

your one have really short nodes and nice branches ... open structure
                        peace west-eu

Comment

i grew a sage many years back and i remember it being creamy tasting and very strong. really nice bit of bud, quite unique tasting at the time.

ive grown a freebie of it recently also and it wasnt the same.

Comment

SAGE is good ganja. It's a good Swiss army knife strain. Grow it in soil and use lactobacilli. If you can get water from a fish tank, use it. The fish poop in the water works well at activating the terpine profile of SAGE. I have noticed that it crosses well with many strains, ie: SAGE n' SOUR, KUSHAGE, DARKAGE, SATORI x SAGE, MKAGE, SAGEMASTER...
                            Last edited by Rory Borealis; 10-09-2020, 04:49.

Comment

fish tank water. cool. satori x sage sounds good to me.

Originally posted by west-eu View Post
                              thanks for the info maha i hope you'll find some winners

i know thaibliss like his sage bshw

your ones have really short nodes and nice branches ... open structure
                              it doesn't have much stretch, very affie, although from seed she was the tallest. doesn't fit my grow style at all but smoke has remarkable cerebral qualities, better to cross it to something stretchy, but for low ceiling grows it is nice choice.

Comment

oops double post, srry.

Comment

Working...
                                X