What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
yea its c5 x mango haze ibl ,
i wanted something similar to c5 in seed form to grow around my place ,
it was the closest i could come up with , came out not too badly though ,
and was easier for me than growing the c5 cutting because it didnt do what i wanted at the right time ...

so i used a male of that over a bunch of other haze crosses just for fun ...

thanks donald you done a good job as it looks like a great haze hybrid ,,star makes em all shine to,,so exuse my ingnorance as i understand it mango haze is a sister to ssh and the c5 cut is nevilles haze or nl5 x haze ? sorry just trying to get the crosses clear in my head ,,, a good yeiding potent mango flavour haze hybrid gotta be a winner

harvestreaper

Veteran
haze 3 caterpillars.jpg

todds haze pheno 3 dried dreads

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thanks donald you done a good job as it looks like a great haze hybrid ,,star makes em all shine to,,so exuse my ingnorance as i understand it mango haze is a sister to ssh and the c5 cut is nevilles haze or nl5 x haze ? sorry just trying to get the crosses clear in my head ,,, a good yeiding potent mango flavour haze hybrid gotta be a winner

this should fill you in on the lineage etc Harvestreaper,
https://mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=26

shanti also inbred the mh aiming for some faster finishers ,
i found it to have that and isolated , fat and skinny phenos of it for personal use and to make some hybrids with ..

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoked a bit of the last of the Mango Thai I have and it was as good as I remembered it to be. Euphoric, dreamy and just super nice. If anyone has grown out the Highland Lao 2 from RSC please chime in. I have a pack and will be popping some real quick. Manipur as well. Not sure if the ILE and RSC Manipur are the same or a bit different. The ILE Manipur is up there at the top of the strains I have.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Smoked a bit of the last of the Mango Thai I have and it was as good as I remembered it to be. Euphoric, dreamy and just super nice. If anyone has grown out the Highland Lao 2 from RSC please chime in. I have a pack and will be popping some real quick. Manipur as well. Not sure if the ILE and RSC Manipur are the same or a bit different. The ILE Manipur is up there at the top of the strains I have.

i wonder if its any relation to the mango thai i got recently ,
i dont think its the same source , but certainly the same name ,
did u get some sour mango aromas yesum ??
or is it a ripe mango smell ??

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not notice any sour taste with it. Just sweet and I guess a Mango taste would be a way to describe it.

romanoweed

Donald Mallard

Besides the Mango Thai of you showed, there are two Realseedcompany MangoThais. One was relased couple Years ago, and was collected by Realseedcompany, the other was sold by Realseedcompany under the same name "Mango Thai". But actualy it was a different Line. It was a Line collected by Bodhi, and the Time of that relase was around last Year i remeber, i think for about a Year.

So, this Bodhi-collected Mangothai has some red and purple Hues in it whera the other Mangothai collected by Realseedc. is pretty much a green only Line

Im pretty shure about this Infos since i research it alot. If im not mistacken, it was hard to make out for People those were two different UNRELATED Lines. But growing couple Phenos, and the colors should reveal.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thanks roman,
i have a feeling what i have is unrelated except for the name ,
sourced direct from thailand via canada ,

the reason i asked about the smell was because we used to have mango sativa in australia years back ,
some was sour like unripe mango , the other was more like a ripe mango smell ,
im sure the sour mango smelling one was thai ,, i dont know about the other but i guess its quite possible too ...

CARCHOFA

spitz nice sativa variety without dubt. I remember that the breeder was an autralian mate, maybe Kangativa if I'm not wrong. What a gorgeus plants he grew!

Good luck with it! It is so late in outdoors? The thai will be quite psycodelic I imagine.

Enjoy the weekend!

Latest posts

Latest posts