What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
A few current nlds ..

1. High voltage f3'd by THCVhunter, columnar pheno at 5 weeks. Seeded by HV F3 x trsc Ukhrul
2. 70s boel Hawaiian reproed by Thcvhunter Also at 5 weeks
3. HV X Ukhrul female, seeded with f2s 4. Cannabiogen red snake at 17 wks since shown sex.

Here's a top of one of my high voltage from the Seed Kompany.
it's Odd but pretty
I had to chop out the top because of botrytis
IMG_20210605_202245213.jpg
IMG_20210605_202431581.jpg
IMG_20210605_202441924.jpg

​​​

bleepboop

Here's a top of one of my high voltage from the Seed Kompany.
it's Odd but pretty

​​​

Ah the one I posted was a different high voltage by snowhigh. Pure powerplant x c99/Acapulco gold.
​​​​​​
I don't really know the structure of ACDC well. I have seen afghans do some cool foxtails but not quite to that extent regarding the cherry Kandahar.

Sub24ox7

Highland Oaxacan Gold x Original Haze. Two sisters. C. 105 & 100 days

I like to finish things up with the real thing (the Sun) when possible. Only then do I feel I've done all I can for the sativas. Best of both worlds I guess.

Nice work as always! I’m doing the same, taking them out on nice days and will finish them outside weather willing.

Digger102

Huesos' Oger x Oger/Thai (Mother of Pearl)

Attachments

• photo2052350.jpg
    photo2052350.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2052349.jpg
    photo2052349.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2052348.jpg
    photo2052348.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2052347.jpg
    photo2052347.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
  • photo2052346.jpg
    photo2052346.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2052345.jpg
    photo2052345.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2052344.jpg
    photo2052344.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2052343.jpg
    photo2052343.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 29

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
This is probably my favorite plant this round. Pangean Haze #2 octopussy phenotype

Click image for larger version  Name:	pangean1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	17881666

She is amazingly fast flowering for being half Kerala x Original Haze. We're at 58 days from flip and she is yellowing fast. I think I'm seeing some throwback to Oaxacan '79 in the bud structure but otherwise it's like a fast flowering Kerala dom. The resin is very oily and has a sweet floral smell.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pangean2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	17881667 Click image for larger version  Name:	pangean3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	228.6 KB ID:	17881668 Click image for larger version  Name:	pangean4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	17881669

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
It's not a super plant, but I love it! Rainbow bridge which has survived the winter outside and is revegetating ...
(for those who don't know, rainbow bridge is a mix of tropical sativas)
IMG_20210620_154101.jpg

funkyhorse

South East Asian corner 2021
Northern Thailand girl #6 is the most promising one, she is the one with less leafy buds and the most resin
She was all the way in a 5 liter pot. She was 2,5 meter tall. Very productive, probably the most productive plant I grew in a 5 liter pot so far
Northern Thailand 6 full size
Northern Thailand fem 6 (3).jpeg

Lower buds
Northern Thailand fem 6 (4).jpeg
Northern Thailand fem 6 (5).jpeg

Luang Prabang is the first intersex girl I will finnish, she is still running on the winter solstice
She grows branch males from this bud formations in the picture in less than 24 hours those male branches are ready and pollinizing. I have another girl that was attacked by ants and retarded her growth, she will finnish indoors hopefully
Luang Prabang (2).jpeg

Luang Prabang top shot, 2,8 meters tall plant. She was sent to sex in a 5 liter pot at 18 cms tall and after sexing was uppotted to 20 liter pot. Impressive stretch
Luang Prabang.jpeg

Luang Prabang lower bud
Luang Prabang (3).jpeg

Right Seedsman Haze from original pack, smallest flower size pheno lower bud and left is Luang Prabang lower bud for trichome and bud size comparison
Right original haze left Luang Prabang.jpeg
Right original haze left Luang Prabang (2).jpeg

Laos girl 3
She is the latest of the Laos girls, about 2,6 meters tall and she is still going after winter solstice too, special colours
Laos fem 3 (12).jpeg

Laos fem 3 lower bud left and Seedsman haze x Ohz90s 2,8 meter tall girl 8 from MadMac for bud size and trichome size comparison
Laos fem 3 seedsman haze mm fem 8.jpeg
Laos fem 3 seedsman haze mm fem 8 (2).jpeg

Have a nice week everyone

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
That's the best SE Asian line up I've seen in a long time funkyhorse. The plants seem very happy too. Which northern Thai is that btw? Looking forward to seeing what's in the other corners of the greenhouse.

funkyhorse

Thank you very much Thule, this is my first time growing outdoors and results surpass my highest expectations. I am searching for weed I smoked in my past, I hope to find something close to it in these flowers

Northern Thailand 2008 is a strain shared by Derg Corra Collective. Seeds were collected in 2008 by a swedish traveller, unknown location
They had very difficult germination, all of them had mutations and a long vegetative stage until they started growing normally
7 seeds out of 15 I tried made it through the mutation stage
2 sexes were found: 3 firm females and 4 females that in just 24 hours developed full male branches with open pollen
All of the firm girls had some mold at the end of flowering in my environment

I had also Highland Laos #1 but it is modern SE asian weed, it seems after 2015 a lot of production moved to Laos from Cambodia for the South East asian market and modern laotian strains are not the same as before. Mango Thai/Purple Highland Laos release which is a very interesting variety, it seems to be a pure line with special terpenes and seedling showing mutations after germination but the strain leaves mutations behind fast. I personally have my highest doubts about its supposed laotian origin so I didnt include this one in this corner and from central asia I had 3 indian strains, a pakistani strain and an afghan

The other corners were colombian strains corner, SamS strains corner and african strains corner. And some hybrids too.
They are helping me a lot in this difficult coronavirus time making life more interesting, learning how to grow long flowering sativas and try/test them against each other so I get to know fast what is the kind of weed I like growing and smoking.
This is an amazing and life changing hobby!! I never thought I was going to like growing so much

Montuno

...como el Son...
star crashs , I suppouse SMG is Santa Marta Gold aka Dorada de Santa Marta aka Moño Amarillo Colombiano aka Colombian Gold (?)....
Do you know its origin or seed bank? The crossing with Honduras (A.C.E.) sounds like the kind that makes good sativists salivate ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
star crashs , I suppouse SMG is Santa Marta Gold aka Dorada de Santa Marta aka Moño Amarillo Colombiano aka Colombian Gold (?)....
Do you know its origin or seed bank? The crossing with Honduras (A.C.E.) sounds like the kind that makes good sativists salivate ...

SMG Not a seed bank , totally private … Es de una larga línea de preservacionistas individuos dedicados ... eso es todo lo que sé actualmente ... definitivamente he sido bendecido:)

Latest posts

Latest posts