What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

@vermontman you should be proud bro. Is this your crop or a customer?
Hello Need4!
Very kind for you to say!
You know man, I kind of am proud of my work though admittedly sometimes that is hard to say for me.
That being said this is a commercial farm down the road from where I live. I brought them samples when my crop finished Mid Sept last year, while their main crops still had some weeks to go. They were very taken back but the chunky Grape spears, Besides being so early they really liked the quality. So Upon their request I supplied them with the seed and so far they are very pleased and seem to be eager to add my other strains. They have already made cuts of all the promising phenos but even they said its hard to pick. Apparently they supply a dispensary North of Boston..

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

(MTxOTH) x (ZamxCon)
PXL_20230731_065453754.jpg

Acid beauty
PXL_20230731_065616360.jpg

Large unknown
PXL_20230731_110734126.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
A volunteer showed up in April or so in this pot and took over. She's bout 6 feet tall. I suspect she is golden tiger chang mai x tom hill haze. Based on morphology vs the girls who were polinated last winter. She has nice stem rub smells, zingy lemon. the stem looks interesting, hoping she isn't leaning hempy lol. Stem looks fiberous.
20230809_183335.jpg

20230809_183356.jpg
20230809_183342.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts