What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Redrum92

GMCday45f (3) - Copy.jpg

GMCday55f (4) - Copy.jpg
GriffMCwk3.5 - Copy.jpg

Mystery sativa hybrid. 8/10 potency, both heavy duty and sedative, but psychedelic and sharp. Smell is mango, carrot, Sharpie, and grapefruit. Bud turns dark green, almost brown even before cure. Very unique.

Last edited:

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
this is @MAHA KALA tropical boogie in about a gallon of soil. I didn't have room to grow big plants but i wanted to try these for the summer so I crammed them in before my next run. I cut these back pretty aggressively but they responded quickly. the plan is to top dress every couple weeks with fresh homemade compost to keep them going in these 2 gallon containers. this is typically not the size for 12 plus week plants but they are small enough that I may just get away with it. we shall see..

they are about 3 weeks of 12/12...will reduce light schedule after 7 weeks or so till I'm about 11 hours or just a bit less by harvest time.

20230509_125725.jpg
20230509_130017.jpg
20230509_130042.jpg
20230509_130425.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
smoking "bud" of a small Laos clone hit with Jamaican pollen, making Laos x Jamaican f1 seeds.
looking forward to see the result :smoker:

If you flower clones in small containers up to 2 liters, equatorials become very manageable indoors, growing to just about 4ft max.
This way you can make a lot of these seeds in a tent setting, with little effort except the increased watering intervals.

full

full

full