What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

R

=Roos=

Blazing Dragon 2
4 weeks from germination

most likely it is a male
in the small picture BD1/BD2

bye, see you soon

Last edited:

justabluez

Veteran
I wonder how the Durban Thai Highflyer 2 compares to the original, since it was hit with a senegalese male? Still a few packs left. Might be good to cross (Durban Thai Highflyer 2) X (Devil's Poison).

justabluez

Veteran
Devils Poison is done. Excellent yields, Nice aroma, Low potency decent smoke but not top shelf. 2 more crosses in veg to try.

Purple Pantera
Purple Rose

I had high hopes for the Devil's Poison. Sorry to hear its not top shelf. Maybe a different phenol will hopefully be better. Also, maybe in a couple months it will improve...FINGERS CROSSED that it gets better!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe, someone else grew more they got pretty much had the same results.. I could not have grown her any better then I did. I still need a smoke test. looks is not everything.

FireStax is out of Buisness.

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Hey just be aware firestax is a total load if shit. I ordered a pack of Elmers glue from their may 20 "drop" that turned into a pre order after I asked where my confirmation was after not getting it. That guy is a real goof he's full of stories and bullshit why he can't answer, won't give me the tracking I paid for.

Think twice about buying from stax he does shitty biz I won't ever shop there again. I'm worried I'm not even going to get my seeds just a email saying oh sorry we got ripped off and can't refund you so sorry but shop with us soon...

My first experience was good, but this experience has been the worst with a seed seller to datell. I mean it's over a month and still no seeds the looser changes it to oh I'll send it when I do basically because I have too much in the go... too bad you wanted to do the relentless as a pre order it should have been dropped like it was listed.

Anyway if you want stories as to why you haven't got your seeds a month after paying then buy from this goof.

Hopefullysome of the breeders realize how moon it is to buy from this guy. He claims all the breeders want to do buisness with him, though that's totally not the case I asked a breeder who's a member here about that place he said he will never restock that place again! That's reassuring.

I hope the rest of you get treated better by this looser ivzet never had a issue like this with a seed sEller before I know for sure I won't go back there

I 2nd 3rd and 4th that firestax seeds is the worst lol I nearly said Seedbank then but you would have to have stock to be a bank not do pre orders cuz he has no money to buy stock cuz he is a crackhead lol sorry I mean dirty lying cheating middleman who btw is really a guy called ripz who has been ripping ppl for years took me 9 weeks to get my last order and tbh the packaging didn't look kosher nothing like when I grabbed same from the tude he is selling fakes and f2,s and making ppl wait months for there seeds, discusting ode stay away from there anyone who hasn't left allready, you have been warned oh yeh and if you stand upto him in public on his forum he will lock you out of your account, cause a load of shit to ruin your online rep and then ban you like he did to me and a few others, that place won't be around for much longer mark my words another seed depot in the making leaving without paying his debts he has had relentless waiting 6 months for his money from his last drop and every other breeder left there ages ago after being burned by him he doesn't have many breeders left so now he,s dropping hobby growers work that's untested. Rant over just beware.....

I ordered from Firestax on 7/22 of this year and am still waiting for my seeds. I had a few good orders from the UK site and they were filled within a few weeks to a month. This order of Giestgrow OG is nowhere to be found and yes, lots of BS stories from this guy who emails you back ---- if he feels like it!!! Plus , so many of the genetics are unstable throwing nanners all over the place.

No phone number to call is super frustrating when the email option is not a viable one for getting a return response. NOT IMPRESSED

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if truth firestax I only encounter with ignorance and lack of respect.I'm trying to retrieve fault that produced error firestax in April,i until today there is no way,It is like breaking wall with head.It is worse, if you do not know how to speak English
anywhere else where to buy seeds I find this,It is very fatal site
I'm still waiting to send me 3 purchases,
one made on 07.10.2016
picture.php

saludos

justabluez

Veteran
Does anyone know any where else to get Snowhigh seeds? I got Snowhigh seeds from attitude once, firestax the rest of the time. Also, has anyone heard from Snow lately? Its been a while since I've seen a post from him.

Also, has anyone else grown out any snowhigh lately? I'm very interested in knowing how the Blazing Dragon turns out!!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Does anyone know any where else to get Snowhigh seeds? I got Snowhigh seeds from attitude once, firestax the rest of the time. Also, has anyone heard from Snow lately? Its been a while since I've seen a post from him.

Also, has anyone else grown out any snowhigh lately? I'm very interested in knowing how the Blazing Dragon turns out!!!

seedsherenow

Vape-pro

if truth firestax I only encounter with ignorance and lack of respect.I'm trying to retrieve fault that produced error firestax in April,i until today there is no way,It is like breaking wall with head.It is worse, if you do not know how to speak English
anywhere else where to buy seeds I find this,It is very fatal site
I'm still waiting to send me 3 purchases,
one made on 07.10.2016
View Image

saludos

You need to be patient . Your orders were made july 10th 2016 and more recently . I waited 6 months on my first order but I was polite with each reminder and dude came through plus some ! An exercise in patience certainly . If you just realize this place takes longer than most other places to ship , but you get access to otherwise unattainable seeds you can make that tradeoff in your mind and you don't have to complain on a forum . I have half a garden of plants you can't get anywhere anymore because of Firestax , including 2 phenos of Purple African Haze from Snowhigh . Peace

Last edited:

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking post from other users i breeders who are complaining i, ay only people with a lot of patience in firestax:tiphat:
in time to pay nobody told me what I'm going to wait a year for seeds.I do not accept this, ok.also order seeds snow high.pero, aver if I'm lucky to try.

Last edited:

Morphote

Veteran
You need to be patient . Your orders were made july 10th 2016 and more recently . I waited 6 months on my first order but I was polite with each reminder and dude came through plus some ! An exercise in patience certainly . If you just realize this place takes longer than most other places to ship , but you get access to otherwise unattainable seeds you can make that tradeoff in your mind and you don't have to complain on a forum . I have half a garden of plants you can't get anywhere anymore because of Firestax , including 2 phenos of Purple African Haze from Snowhigh . Peace

Being made to wait 6 months for seed is ridiculous. Don't kid yourself.

M.

"HEMPEROR"

Seedsourceuk

Seedsourceuk

It's discusting how customers are treated I also have been told this site is going under and taking all its debts with itas he has burnt all his bridges with breeders and he is starting a new seedbank and this is how he has continued to do bizznis for years they don't call him ripz for nothing. I have SOURCED the name of this new site and I will continue to warn ppl about him but if your willing to risk your hard earned money's by all means give him yr cash he will only blow it on crack then a come up with some pathetic excuse lol

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Can we get this thread back on topic though with some pics or info of Snowhigh Gear? I understand and appreciate the heads up people are giving about Firestax but maybe make a Fuck Firestax thread and keep posts about it over there? That way we can keep learning about this breeder's gear. :2cents: No disrespect to any of you guys in this thread.

I'm still anxious to hear about Grimm Creeper but I don't think I'll ever hear anything about it until I pop them myself :dunno:

:yes:

justabluez

Veteran
Has anyone heard from SNOW lately? Last I heard there was an article in Skunk Magazine jun3/July 2016 about snowhigh breeding.

My Black Maui is about 9 months cured now. It is very clear and energetic high.
The Dragon's Fire after 9 months has gotten a little heavier. Still clear and energetic, but it will sit you down after about an hour or so.

My Snowhigh Gear so far:
===================
Pipe Dream - Ran this one - blueberry candy flavor/electric blue dream
Black Maui - Ran this one - Smells like Piss. Nice clear energetic coffee kind of buzz.
Dragons Fire -Ran this one - Smells like tangerines, clear, energetic, but stoney.
Devil's Poison
Blazing Dragon
Durban Thai Highflyer 2((Durban X Thai) X Senegalese)
Shockwave (Electric Lemon OG X OG Purple Fire Thai)

justabluez

Veteran
My Snowhigh pollen chucked seeds:

Pipe Dream Crosses
PD male
===============
PD X EVA Jamaican Dream - Ran this one - buds were RED - nice euphoric sativa buzz
PD X WOS Colombian Gold - Ran this one - Smells like Green onions - nice sativa buzz
PD X Dinafim Sweet Deep Grapefruit - Not yet
PD X Barmeys Acapulco Gold - Not Yet
PD X PD (F2) - Not yet

Black Maui Pollen chucked seeds
(Not yet ran any) - BM male
=========================
BM X Ace Panama
BM X Ace Golden Tiger
(F2)BM X Snowhigh Black Maui
BM X Snowhigh Dragons FIre
BM X (snowhigh Pipe Dream X (wos)Colombian Gold)